Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Farming Training Course Starting -3 March 2019. South Bangalore.

Register

Click Here!

greenlandfns

Is there your/any Organic farming training is given near Pune ?
Organic Farming Training Courses scheduled to start by end of Jany/first week of Feb 2019 at Farm & Training Centre in Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District (<> 100 KM from Mumbai) and at Kaggalipura, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road) and at Hubli. Only few seats are available. If interested to join, please mail request for Prospectus and Form immediately to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

sir,
thanks for reply..
is there any standard procedure for registration or can i send mail to above mansioned mail ID.

plz reply mee
Organic Farming Training Courses scheduled to start by end of Jany/first week of Feb 2019 at Farm & Training Centre in Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District (<> 100 KM from Mumbai) and at Kaggalipura, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road) and at Hubli. Only few seats are available. If interested to join, please mail request for Prospectus and Form immediately to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

I am interested

greenlandfns

Sir
I am interested

greenlandfns

Please provide details and prospectus to my email dinesh.manchegowda@yahoo.com

greenlandfns

Respected Sir,

please do accept my humble appreciation on your noble cause!*
i am a Bangalorean by birth, 63 years of age, since 1990 i am into
transfer of technology from lab to land in many segments.

it may not be possible for me to participate in your training programme in continuance due to other schedules,
all the same i would love to come for a day and meet you during your training session.

my interest in specific is about Organic Certification possibility!

request you to share your coordinates for me to connect with you.

Name,
Mobile Number,
Address - in case you are not taking calls!

looking forward.

Best regards.
Vallal Ranganathan.
Mobile: 9620 557190. 7010 334055.
Bangalore.

greenlandfns

Highly Interested, but I am currently living out side India. Please provide E copies of theories if possible in order to reap the benefit of your course. Will surely try to attend your course next time.
Thanks and Best Wishes for the success of your course

Mr.SAI
E mail: pksjn16@gmail.com
Organic Farming Training Courses scheduled to start by end of Jan/first week of Feb 2019 at Farm & Training Centre in Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District (<> 100 KM from Mumbai) and at Kaggalipura, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road) and at Hubli. Only few seats are available. If interested to join, please mail request for Prospectus and Form immediately to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Dear sir,
I have sent you request mail for details of Three month course.
Please let me know the details and course start date

greenlandfns

Hi
I am seriously interested in attending this course, Please send prospectus and enrolment form to hattivenkat@gmail.com

greenlandfns

my name jaganmohana
mob 9999009710

greenlandfns

Dear sir Thanks for your appreciation on my comments.first let us try to get poison out of our soil and this will make our mind also toxin free and make our business clean
Srinivasan (mvseenan@gmail.com)

greenlandfns

Hi ,sir I'm so much interested to do it.. because i m do farming..but it's not possible to attend the classes....if you can provide the theory of information..softcopy so ... please help me...out...devashishramteke007@gmail.com....

greenlandfns

Dear Sir,
Pl send details to mailkk2018@rediffmail.com
Thanks

greenlandfns

Dear Sir,
Thanks

greenlandfns

now is there any chance now to attend organic farming

greenlandfns

Dear sir Thanks for your appreciation on my comments.first let us try to get poison out of our soil and this will make our mind also toxin free and make our business clean
Srinivasan (mvseenan@gmail.com)

greenlandfns

Hi ,sir I'm so much interested to do it.. because i m do farming..but it's not possible to attend the classes....if you can provide the theory of information..softcopy so ... please help me...out...devashishramteke007@gmail.com....

greenlandfns

Dear Sir,
Thanks

greenlandfns

Hi,
Please send me details of course regarding "Short Term-Holiday Course (ST-HC):15 Days-Full Time (7 AM - 7 PM on Farm): Sundays and Holidays." to gududurvijay@gamil.com.

greenlandfns

Sir,
Please do mail the prospectus and registration form to manuveerakumar@gmail.com as I wanted to know more information regarding participating in the program offered by you.

Thanks & Regards,

Manuveera Kumar