Organic Farming for Roses

Register

akhileshorganic

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

This is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile.

As you have mentioned you want to setting up Green House, now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote Green House cultivation. You can use that facility. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me on my mobile number or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari
Please contact...........

Last edited by a moderator:

ifarmer01

Government schemes for green house farming

Hi Akhilesh,

Could you please tell what are the government schemes for Green house farming?

Thank you

rodagi

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

This is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile.

As you have mentioned you want to setting up Green House, now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote Green House cultivation. You can use that facility. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me on my mobile number or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari
Please contact...........
Hello Akhilesh ,

I am aslo planning to set a green house for my land at bijapur .

Can you please tel me ,
what is the actual cost of 1 acre green house for
construction as wel as maintainance cost per year...........

Ashok Rodagi