Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

NRI investment in Dairy Farm

Register

Click Here!

rgfarm

Can NRI (Non-Resident-Indian) invest in Dairy Sector. We have plans to start new hi-tech Dairy near Bangalore, most of the investment is by a NRI.

rohanvsfm

hi

I have plans to start the same.. could be beneficial to brain storm.. please contact me .. i also have a few NRI's who would want to invest..

Last edited by a moderator:

srrkapoor

NRI Dairy farm

Dear Sir.
There is no restrictions on NRIs starting a dairy farm. The restriction is only on their (NRIs) buying Agriculture Land.
I am a NRI & I am in the process of setting up an ultra modern 100 Jersey cows dairy farm near Mumbai with automatic milking machines, gobar gas plant, solar PV modules for lighting, Khoa making machines etc. I have ample supply of water from my borewell. Also my farm is river touch.
There will also be a provision for new enterants in the field to stay at the farm & see & learn from the daily dairy activities. The shed will be constructed using heat resistant/reflective building materials to keep the shed cool in summer. Solar water heaters will keep the shed warm during winter.
Thanks.
S. kapoor

palakkad519

high yeild cows

Can NRI (Non-Resident-Indian) invest in Dairy Sector. We have plans to start new hi-tech Dairy near Bangalore, most of the investment is by a NRI.
i think you can start diary farm in kerala .specialy in palakkad,ottapalam.this is very suitable place for your investment,as one will get a rate of Rs.25 per litre for milk. Govt will provide you with Rs.300,000 for each unit(10 cows) with out interest.And for each acres of fodder cultivation, you will get a subsidy of Rs.5000 & for mechanisation of your cattle shed 150,000 . if you want a high tech farm i can arrange for you with labours
more details pl call me

lpmndri123

For complete information and guidance contact:

drsarkar

i think you can start diary farm in kerala .specialy in palakkad,ottapalam.this is very suitable place for your investment,as one will get a rate of Rs.25 per litre for milk. Govt will provide you with Rs.300,000 for each unit(10 cows) with out interest.And for each acres of fodder cultivation, you will get a subsidy of Rs.5000 & for mechanisation of your cattle shed 150,000 . if you want a high tech farm i can arrange for you with labours
more details pl call me
Dear Pallakkad519 ,

The city Pallakkad is a nice place for Dairy & Goatry Farming ..I am providing Consultancy at Pallakkad for Small-Medium Dairy Farm ..We are from High - Tech Dairy & Livestock Project Consultancy Services for Farm as well as Processing zone ..We have more than 20 yrs experieces in this sector ..Plz contact us with full confidence through PM ...With best wishes ...

drsarkar

Dear RG Farm ,

Plz start with full confidence and under salient Consultancy for A - Z project consultancy services of GGDFCS ..You will get training , shed / building design , milking machines with lab. testings , management routines , breeding policies , vaccines and medicines , other equipments with quality animals .. Also 100 - 150 acres lands available near Khajuraho - M.P. @ Rs. 6.00 lacs per acre with best water and State highway linkages .. plz send details through PM and contact..Best wishes ......

kirankumar123

Mr Kapoor,
It sounds very interesting project. I am an NRI and looking to setup one similar to what actually you quoted. However, is it bit risky to start a large sized dairy straight away? As many NRI's will take ample time to understand the Indian market and availability of the labourers, especially dealing with local authorities, etc.

I would much appreciate if you share any info regarding setting up a dairy farms with me . Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kiran

maruthidairy

Dear sir,

If it is not inconvinience to you, can u share further more details i.e. status of the project, cost of the infrastructure, breeding planning, procurement of cows plan etc., either on forum or to us on maruthidairy09atyahoodotin

just it is for understanding, since we are interested into take up further expansion.

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Dear Sir.
There is no restrictions on NRIs starting a dairy farm. The restriction is only on their (NRIs) buying Agriculture Land.
I am a NRI & I am in the process of setting up an ultra modern 100 Jersey cows dairy farm near Mumbai with automatic milking machines, gobar gas plant, solar PV modules for lighting, Khoa making machines etc. I have ample supply of water from my borewell. Also my farm is river touch.
There will also be a provision for new enterants in the field to stay at the farm & see & learn from the daily dairy activities. The shed will be constructed using heat resistant/reflective building materials to keep the shed cool in summer. Solar water heaters will keep the shed warm during winter.
Thanks.
S. kapoor

sundar subbuss

dairying

It is a good idea. But dairying in India is subject to integrated farming using all by-products as the raw material for the next stage of the project or for sale so that the realisation from sale of milk will be total surplus. In otherwords it is ZERO BASE BUDGETING. You have to make a lot of understading the concept which the major suporter - agriculture.

Moey makes moey. Therefore, furnish the details of lands etc. so that the necessary details would be sent.

Dr.Sundar

mareguddi123

Hi, I am also planning to set-up dairy farm in Karnataka, I too an NRI. If you would like to discuss, please contact me.

antony_pratap

I know people who are NRI having dairy farms in Kerala, and a friend of mine from malaysia is planning to set up a huge investment portfolio of NRI's into a massive dairy unit in palakkad.

you can email me for their details, as i cannot give out their email id here and to hear from them that their inbox is flooded, i will respond to only genuine enquiries.

Regards,

swaroopbiomol

dear Mr. kiran kumar ,
If you are intrested in such agriculture project why cant you go for floriculture industry.I have land and looking for investment and if you are interested lets join together and do something.
I have a good project of chrysanthemum which is very unique qnd only ther are few growers in india who cultivate chysanthemum.Even India is importing chrysanthemums from thailand and other countries due to high demand in market.Even bangalore has got good market for this flower and facing shortage.
If you are interested please contact me.
with regards,

dineshswami

Investment required for dairy farming

Hi, I am also planning to set-up dairy farm in Karnataka, I too an NRI. If you would like to discuss, please contact me.
Hi,

I been planning to setup dairy farm/business since one year but unable to find right source for financing. I would be interested in your proposal, if you could invest and i will find land, labour and other requirements for running profitable and sucessful dairy business. Moreover, i will take personal care of the dairy business with full commitment, passion and sinceriaty to the core.

jaykeer

Require finance for Dairy Farm

Hi,

I am also planning to setup small Murrah buffalo dairy farm. I have 1 acor land in Raidad (Maharashtra) near shrivardhan. Require some finance for the same.

If any one can interested please contact me.

vhputhran

Dairy farm

Dear R G farm

Please Visit NABARD for the same or any other rural bank which is controlled by NABARD for agriculture and Dairy Development.

During March there is dairy Exhibition in Andhra Pradesh. I am planning to Visit the same. Also i am planning for dairy in maharshtra/karnataka. I have a collectin of Dairy Project Data / also some of the CDs for dairy.

I have collected lot of inputs from the dairy farmers as i have travelled to most of the places.

if you need any information, please feel free to contact

arkartha

NRI investments solicited

I have a combined diary, Goat, Poultry & Pig farm & also plan to start a fish farm also. I want investors to the tune of 5 lakhs from around 100 members. I can assure the best returns from the 1st year only. My farm can be seen in my facebook profile also. Location of farm is Karwar near Goa.

srrkapoor

Dear Mr. Kailash.
My e-mail is srrkapoor@gmail.com
A new dairy farm, Bhagyalaxmi Dairy farm, owned by Parag Milk Foods, housing 3,500 HF cows has started at MANCHAR near Pune on a 40 acre plot. They organise trips for visitors from Mumbai & charge Rs 500/-, including lunch. It is a very modern farm run by an American. They make cheese. The tour operators (at Mumbai) contact numbers are 67294444, 26166655, 26166666, 32514816. The tour starts at 07:30 from Dadar by bus.
S.Kapoor