Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Nitrogen fixing

Register

Click Here!

sathishe

im from karur, tamilnadu, i need to know the best nitrogen fixing method for black and red soil. i came to know that we can recover the chemical fertiziler spoiled soil in 6 months. i thought of increasing the nitrogen content first.
could you please let me know which one is best method to increase nitrogen content of the soil

hcms

im from karur, tamilnadu, i need to know the best nitrogen fixing method for black and red soil. i came to know that we can recover the chemical fertiziler spoiled soil in 6 months. i thought of increasing the nitrogen content first.
could you please let me know which one is best method to increase nitrogen content of the soil
Dear sir/Mam,
We will provide you the best plant nutrient management which will cover
your required area also(nitrogen fixing method)

please contact us!!!

jaijack

acetobacter is the bacteria known for nitrogen fixing. Please refer internet leads in this regard. and we make bio-fertilizer (the same bactria culture) and please let us know if you are interested, Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

archidambaram

Nitrogen fixers

Dear,

There are several plants that will fix atmospheric nitrogen in the land. Kolingy (don't know the name in English), Ulundu (Black gram), Paasi Payaru (green gram), Thakka poondu (don't know the name in English), Sanappu (don't know the name in English) are quite a few. Contact agriculture dept. in your local area. They should be able to help you.

antony_pratap

One very cheap and fesible method will be to just grow alovera in a intensive mode and then at the time of harvest just trample them and plow the land throughly, leave it for about 3-4 days, and then you can add farm yard manure of may be 2-3 tractor load and then plow again.

Thanks,
Antony

kaligounder

fixing nitragen

Sir,

Sow thakkai poondu or sanappu seeds @ 20kg/ acre and irrigate.
At flowering stage (say 45days) do wet plough with gauge wheel.
This will give the required nitragen to the siol.
Kaligounder

Last edited: