Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

newly joined

Register

Click Here!

challahvr

Hi All,

I am Harsha, agri aspirant and looking forward my future life in cultivation.I am very much intrested in farming. Would like to gain some knowledge on all agricultural aspects, i know this can be aquired by personal experianse but still would like to know the views of the experts.

Thanks,
Harsha.

Ashwini

Hi

Your interests in agriculture are good. Agriculture as such is a large terminology. if you can raise a specific question it can be explained or it would be ideal for you to read the HAndbook of Agriculture.

Agriculture (also called farming or husbandry) is the cultivation of animals, plants, fungi and other life forms for food, fiber, and other products used to sustain life. Agriculture was the key implement in the rise of sedentary human civilization, whereby farming of domesticated species created food surpluses that nurtured the development of civilization. The study of agriculture is known as agricultural science. Agriculture is also observed in certain species of ant and termite, but generally speaking refers to human activities.

Regards
Ashwini

bestfoundation

Welcome to agriculturalinformation.com

Dear Harsha
Peace.
Welcome to agriculturalinformation.com.
I have been learning a lot through agriculturalinformation.com. It is also useful to share and invite people for my training programmes on goat farming conducted near Pondicherry.
All the best.
With lots of peace and love
Philip Benis
Training Director
Best Foundation.

hcms

Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society (HCMS) SERVICES

Information related to Medicinal/Horticulture Farming and Herbal Industrial Units
Soil/Water Testing in our Research Institutes
Prepare Project Reports and Provide Technical Information of the Report
Supply High Quality Seeds / Seedlings and also Provide Information about Raw Materials to the industrial units
Practical Training for medicinal and horticulture plantation through our professionally skilled agriculture experts
Time to time Crop Testing through our agriculture experts
Information about bank loans and other financial assistances
Facility of Agriculture Insurance (possible crops only)
Buy Back Agreements of the crops
Laboratory Test Reports certifying their quality

For more details

challahvr

Aswini,

Thanks for eloberating the word Agriculture...you'r right it's a generic term i've used...we do cultivate paddy, have a small mango orchid...now i m looking to set up my cattle farm ...jus surfing for all the valuble & experianced information..

By the way Mohan, i am from Bangalore...do you have the information about the training this week from NDRI BLR ???

Thanks,
HVR.

mohanreddy

Aswini,

Thanks for eloberating the word Agriculture...you'r right it's a generic term i've used...we do cultivate paddy, have a small mango orchid...now i m looking to set up my cattle farm ...jus surfing for all the valuble & experianced information..

By the way Mohan, i am from Bangalore...do you have the information about the training this week from NDRI BLR ???

Thanks,
HVR.
Hi HVR,
Dairy training has started from today at hesaraghatta. This training will be held every month so you can try attending next month.
I'm not sure about training at NDRI. If u get to know about it, let me also know.
Can i have ur mail id?
Thanks & Regards
Mohan

Last edited by a moderator:

rmathews

please provide address and training details in banglore it will be useful.

there us another diary farm training is going to take place this month end at Baramati KVK. Pls google for their web site and details.. cource fee is very very nominal. 4 days full time training