Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

New nano technology mini power plant for agriculture equipment. Factory,resi. Apart.

Register

Click Here!

achals

detail reqd

Best cheapest power sollution "nona power plant" from 1 kw to 300 kw or more, just 6 mtr. Tower with combination of hybrid energy nano wind + solar+micro converter,heavy agriculture equipments, individual house+residential apartments, farm house, poultry farm, hospital/shopping complex,market, hotels/restaurent, agriculture heavy equipments, factories, industries, small villages upto 300 homes , run ac/fridge/washing machine and more heavy equipments in home/shop/complex,work 24 hours power/30 years life. Mail us for quote,please contact...
pl provide detail quote for 100kva.
Regards
Achal Singh

ksuresh

About powre plant

best cheapest power sollution "nona power plant" from 1 kw to 300 kw or more, just 6 mtr. Tower with combination of hybrid energy nano wind + solar+micro converter,heavy agriculture equipments, individual house+residential apartments, farm house, poultry farm, hospital/shopping complex,market, hotels/restaurent, agriculture heavy equipments, factories, industries, small villages upto 300 homes , run ac/fridge/washing machine and more heavy equipments in home/shop/complex,work 24 hours power/30 years life. Mail us for quote,please contact...
as per your ads. On the agriinfo. I am interested to know in detail about the product, costing, capacity,comparative cost with the electricity etc..

gorohaj

please mail me your details of cost for set up for 300kw capacity and condition
please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

aryancropcare

nano technology for power

Best cheapest power sollution "nona power plant" from 1 kw to 300 kw or more, just 6 mtr. Tower with combination of hybrid energy nano wind + solar+micro converter,heavy agriculture equipments, individual house+residential apartments, farm house, poultry farm, hospital/shopping complex,market, hotels/restaurent, agriculture heavy equipments, factories, industries, small villages upto 300 homes , run ac/fridge/washing machine and more heavy equipments in home/shop/complex,work 24 hours power/30 years life. Mail us for quote,please contact...
Dear Sir,
Kindly send us your quote and details for consideration.
you culd email me at
Regards,

Nriav

jain1968

My self Atul, need to know much more details of "Wind energy". we have waste land about 90 Acres in Ratnagiri Distt of Maharashtra, is this sufficient for the project and wht are the steps to fallow for establishing so need more details? hope u give the contact details, for more clarifications and queries.

thanks
Atul Jain
jain1968@yahoo.com

rclal156

I am intrested in nano project pl.send me further detiala like cost of the project,govt benefit if any

pl.do the need full

regards
rclal

bangalore

umumaryam

power my coldroom 10KW consuption

Please supply more information on nano technology you have developed i would like to use your technology to power my coldroom thanks
contact-

jm_emu

Hi Viyor,

I am still waiting for your quote. Could you please send me the quote as soon as possible.

Regards,

sajja4999

please post us the complete details of your projects we are interested, we are private limited company. our mail id is