Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

New nano technology mini power plant for agriculture equipment. Factory,resi. Apart.

Register

Click Here!

viyor

Best cheapest power sollution "nona power plant" from 1 kw to 300 kw or more, just 6 mtr. Tower with combination of hybrid energy nano wind + solar+micro converter,heavy agriculture equipments, individual house+residential apartments, farm house, poultry farm, hospital/shopping complex,market, hotels/restaurent, agriculture heavy equipments, factories, industries, small villages upto 300 homes , run ac/fridge/washing machine and more heavy equipments in home/shop/complex,work 24 hours power/30 years life. Mail us for quote,please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

viyor

send mail for quote and details

pl. send mail , we will send you all the details.
Please contact.....

What is the total cost including installation for genarating 5KW and 10KW of power?

viyor

Pl. Contact to,

pl. contact or mail,we ill send u details.

chikkala_rk

details

sir ,
can u plz post me the details of your mastered technology. my id is

kskpm

Hi viyor

pls send me more info on this.. Please contact...

vegwala

Hi,

I am interested in setting up this concept.

please mail me your details like cost, capacity, requirement, approvals....
Please contact....

thanks in advance
santosh

thennaiagro

sir
we need details about ur project and also send price for 5kw , mainly send ur contact details. Please contact....

gayatri2006

Power Project

Hi,

We have more than 20acres of land in down south Tamilnadu , India. We are also in alternate power traders. We are interested in knowing your product and would like to see the viablity of the project to go for investment.

If you could kindly give the detailed project details will be more useful to invest and market. The details can be sent to my other email....

Regards

Gayu

Best cheapest power sollution "nona power plant" from 1 kw to 300 kw or more, just 6 mtr. Tower with combination of hybrid energy nano wind + solar+micro converter,heavy agriculture equipments, individual house+residential apartments, farm house, poultry farm, hospital/shopping complex,market, hotels/restaurent, agriculture heavy equipments, factories, industries, small villages upto 300 homes , run ac/fridge/washing machine and more heavy equipments in home/shop/complex,work 24 hours power/30 years life. Mail us for quote,please contact...

mukhan12

Can you please provide us the details of the project? How much would it cost to put a 10KW power plant? I can be reached. Please contact....

ecofren

send ur complete technical details as well as prices, with ur address etc.
saket jain
ecofren synergy pvt. ltd.

nikhilmalik1986

Dear Sir,
Can U PLS provide me the estimated cost to produce 65 KW. What will be the estimated cost to setup the power plant for 65 KV and what will be the per unit cost in your offered power plant.
I am seriously intt in the offer left by U if U give me the answers.

Waiting for your Reply,
Nikhil malik.

Mobile: .

chikkala_rk

please provide details including costs and want to see the project physically. please provide the details as early as possible

prasantabisoyee

what would be the cost which can server 300 family in a village? I m looking for appr

Best cheapest power sollution "nona power plant" from 1 kw to 300 kw or more, just 6 mtr. Tower with combination of hybrid energy nano wind + solar+micro converter,heavy agriculture equipments, individual house+residential apartments, farm house, poultry farm, hospital/shopping complex,market, hotels/restaurent, agriculture heavy equipments, factories, industries, small villages upto 300 homes , run ac/fridge/washing machine and more heavy equipments in home/shop/complex,work 24 hours power/30 years life. Mail us for quote,please contact...[/QUOT

what would be the cost which can server 300 family in a village? I m looking for apprximate cost of the same