New baby in the aggricultural field - need consultancy

Register

ashokabareke

Hello,

I am starting my new profession in the field of aggriculture. Can anybody offer me a consultancy service?

Thanks,
Ashoka

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

hcms

Hello,

I am starting my new profession in the field of aggriculture. Can anybody offer me a consultancy service?

Thanks,
Ashoka
Dear Mr. Ashok

Definitely, We will provide you the consultancy services.It comes in our paid services.We do cultivation,Processing and marketing of all type of Aromatic,Medicinal and Horticulture plants.We also do contract farming,Dairy development program amd vocational training on Agriculture related topics.
So for further queries you can contact us.

Jeetu Rathore
Co-ordinator(Processing and engineering)

antony_pratap

Hi Ashok,

It's certainly is a good idea to seek consultancy, but before that do your own study, go around the farms that are in the area where u plan to start see what is been cultivated, know what is best suited for the soil, get the local farmers idea, look for any innovative farmer around u r area, pass on ur idea to some of them, as they might have tried it out and failed and u can take that as an advice so u take your chances more well planned.

Start small and smart and learn your way through.

All the best

Thanks,
Antony

parameshwar_h

Hi Ashoka,
You are most wel-come to the world of agribusiness. I am a dairy consultant (establishing a new dairy farm) based at Bangalore. If you need any assistance contact me...

Last edited by a moderator:

biogally

hi ashok this is gopi i can help u in the feilds of mushroom cultivation(oyster,milky) spirulina and stevia (sugar leaf). u can contact me

Last edited by a moderator: