Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Suggestions

Register

Click Here!

chetan1

Hello All,

Myself chetan.I own around 10 acres of land in Maharashtra.Looking for suggestions as what are the good options to cultivate, like is it a good idea to start

1 Organic farming.
2.Floricuture
3.Horticulture

or any other suggestions and help is appreciated.

thanks,
Chetan.

SWAMY1807

Dear Chetan,
Agriculture contains all cultivations i.e. Animal husbandry, Bee keeping, Floriculture Horticulture along with smart marketing of agri produces. Going with Natural farming will enhance soil, environment and human health. This method mainly reduces cost of cultivation to increase profits.
Regards,
SWAMY​

jay3777

Looking suggestions for Prons farm

Myself Jayaram.
Looking for suggestions as i would like to start prons business. Can any one suggest me how to start and what are the requirement.

Regards
Jayaram

sudhirpai

suggestions

Before taking up any venture, one must have the basic facts right. In this case, we would like to know;
  • The region / district /place where your land is located.
  • Type of soil i.e. Black, Red, Sandy, Loamy, Clay etc.
  • Whether the location is coastal or otherwise.
  • Average annual rainfall.
  • Whether irrigation facilicy in place and / or Source of water availability.
  • Whether the land is cultivated Or virgin land.
If these details are provided, suitable crop may be suggested.

SUDHIR PAI

aryav1

ORGANIC FARMING
Organic farming system is not new and is being followed from ancient time. It is a method of farming system which primarily aimed at cultivating the land and raising crops in such a way, as to keep the soil alive and in good health by use of organic wastes (crop, animal and farm wastes, aquatic wastes) and other biological materials along with beneficial microbes (bio fertilizers) to release nutrients to crops for increased sustainable production in an eco-friendly pollution free environment. “organic farming is a system which avoids or largely excludes the use of synthetic inputs (such as fertilizers, pesticides, hormones, feed additives etc.) and to the maximum extent feasible rely upon crop rotations, crop residues, animal manures, off-farm organic waste, mineral grade rock additives and biological system of nutrient mobilization and plant protection”.
for more and detailed information please contact:

Last edited by a moderator: