Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Project Report on Floriculture

Register

Click Here!

kmohanta

I Need Project Report on Floriculture to
- start up new business
- detail steps form end-to-end
- estimation and forecasting
- startergy
- government support

chinnadurai

Turnkey Floriculture project

SUNRISE BLOOMS from Bangalore offer Turnkey consultancy services for floriculture project for Rose, Carnation, Gerbera, Color cpasicum etc .
Send mail

Last edited by a moderator:

eiribooks

Project Report on Floriculture

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering all type of industrial project reports small scale industrial reports.

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine: (We are getting lot of emails for magazine, please do mentioned complete postal address and mobile number to enable us to dispatch the magazine.):

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

avibo

Please help me to get Professional Floriculture Project report from your end. I need very urgent to process with this cos Govt has selected me and given me timeline for submission .Time is running short and my last option is to get sample from internet or friend. kindly help me out .i dont know how to go about.

Pleae help and revert below mention E-mail id:

a deepti

Project report

Hi,
I can provide u project report on cost basis, but u have to give me some details as crop name, area, etc.
If u r interested then feel free to call or mail me on
or pl send ur mail is or no.

Deepti Arora

eiribooks

Hello,

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering all type of industrial project reports small scale industrial reports.

Click Here to purchase online

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine: (We are getting lot of emails for magazine, please do mentioned complete postal address and mobile number to enable us to dispatch the magazine.):

Website (Online Store):
EIRI, India - The industrial research institute of India offering Industrial Project Reports.

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.