Need Project Report for Carnation Flower Project

Register

mmstation

Hello,
I am planning to setup 2000 Sq Mt polyhouse near Hassan, Karnataka.
I need help to prepare a Project report for growing Carnation Flowers in 2000 Sq Mt Polyhouse.
Can somebody guide me to prepare the Project report to be submitted to Bank and Horticulture Board for Subsidy..
Dineshkumar AJ
H/p
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

anil1956

Dear dinesh,
We will be able to give full technical support, project report for banks, erection of green house. We are associated with floricultural technology and other projects since 30 years.If interested please contact for details and professional fee structure.

anil patil
anil1956@hotmail.com
Bangalore

Hello,
I need help to prepare a Project report for growing Carnation Flowers in 2000 Sq Mt Polyhouse.
Can somebody guide me to prepare the Project report to be submitted to Bank and Horticulture Board for Subsidy..
Dineshkumar AJ
H/p 93431-78522

jrp0719

Hello,
Dineshkumar AJ
H/p Please contact...
Dear Dinesh

As your planning for a carnation project of 2000sq.mt
we suggest you to work out your project based on NHM subsidy which can fetch you a better subsidy contact nearest horticultue department for national horticulture mission subsidy for greenhouse cultivation, how ever the subsidy is to an extent of 1000 sq,mt per individual with an amount of 3.25 lakhs (50% of green house cost up to 6.5 lakhs/1000 sq.mt)

Last edited by a moderator: