Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Need medicinal & any other crop with buy back contract farming agreement

Register

Click Here!

hemanthp

Iam former from gauribidanur Chikkaballapura Dist Karnataka I have 5acre land with water facility I need do contact farming with buy back agreement medicinal plants or any other .

Last edited by a moderator:

pioneeragri

We can assist you for cultivation of medicinal plants. In present season, you can grow Ashwagandha as its demand has been increased because of Covid. You can also grow Akarkara. We provide complete package of services along with assured buyback. For more details, please send private message.

venkcae3

Iam former from gauribidanur Chikkaballapura Dist Karnataka I have 5acre land with water facility I need do contact farming with buy back agreement medicinal plants or any other .
We give contract farming buy back for ashwagandha farming.

harshada1

I am former from Satara Dist Maharashtra and have 10 acre land with water facility. I need do contact farming with buy back agreement medicinal plants or any other aloevera plantation various medicine plant.

praveen77

We can assist you for cultivation of medicinal plants. In present season, you can grow Ashwagandha as its demand has been increased because of Covid. You can also grow Akarkara. We provide complete package of services along with assured buyback. For more details, please send private message.
Hi can you please share details to me on this. I am also keen on the above.

venkcae3

I am former from Satara Dist Maharashtra and have 10 acre land with water facility. I need do contact farming with buy back agreement medicinal plants or any other aloevera plantation various medicine plant.
Yes we give aswagandha buy back

gurufarms

We have plans to develop 20 Acres in our farm land near Maduranthagam. Appreciate if you could share more info about
"medicinal & any other crop with buy back contract farming agreement"