Need Information on Jatropha and Bio-diesel extraction machine

Register

ragu_nit

Hello,
I have plans to extract bio-diesel from Jatropha and i'm planning to start the plant in Tamilnadu. Could you please give me some information on below questions?
1. Availability raw material (Jatropha in tamil nadu)
2. Cost of extraction machine and where i can procure the machineries
3. What is the best atmosphere to plant Jatropha

I'm also looking for potential partners in this business.

Regards,
Ragu

sodecao

Please contact us directly via our email so that we can talk in details about your request for we are in this business and are ready to help you out.

Regards
Warrah Johnson
Marketing Director

SODECAO S.A
Cameroon

Last edited by a moderator:

k1jatrophaoils

Jatropha based Biodiesel.

We are interested to buy Biodiesel of jatropha oil based strictly in India for a Price of Rs45/liter.
Anyone serious could offer us quantity and performance guarantee please.
Bhadrinath.

Pacific herb

Dear all member, no one can supply Jatropha oil in the world as there is no Jatropha plantation in place to produce the seed to extract the oil ( cost is not the matter even some one offer any price).

k1jatrophaoils

Jatropha oil based Biodiesel.

Dear sir!
True that there is less cultivation of Jatropha.
This does not mean that we can simply ignore it.

We have still confidence that if someone could agree that the cost of Jatropha seeds commercially is Rs10/kg and within no time people will come forward to grow with a certain profitable cultivation.

I am not dreaming for Rs6/kg which was the stand of NABARD and its followers.
I am here to serve if anyone agree to sign a contract price of Jatropha seeds>Rs10/kg.
Bhadrinath.

johan

Water retention method part of complete project?

Dear all member, no one can supply Jatropha oil in the world as there is no Jatropha plantation in place to produce the seed to extract the oil ( cost is not the matter even some one offer any price).
My ref: IENG 373111, MIET 505330 registration with IET in GB, jatropha shrub.

Dear Sir,

Can you tell me please if you use a shredder for making mulch from the twigs and prunings from the branches of the (jatropha) shrub?
What is the make and design of the shredder that you know (if any)?

I noted that the mulch is used for water retention when spread around the base of the shrub and subsequently it turns into compost to enrich the soil of the plant roots.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you, kind regards,

Johan Schiphorst