Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Ideas on Horticulture 60 acres

Register

Click Here!

lov4farm

I have 60 acres of land with good ground water in Rayalaseema region of AP.
I am looking for ideas for crops, my current plan is to grow Mango/Pomegranate in all 60 acres.

If any consultant has better ideas, I can consider those. I can wait for 2-3 years easily provided returns are good, no hurry to get immediate returns.
I am NOT open to greenhouse or floriculture as of now as they are highly capital intensive.

Please respond via PM or lov4farm@gmail.com
Farm lover.

farmist

greenagrow@gmail.com

Respected sir,

we are providing consultansy with marketing all the products that are produced in 60 acres.with low investment and high profit (not 100 or 200 percent), we can also deed mou for buying all the crops cultivated in your farm the crops will be diversied wit sysytematic cropping pattern Please mail us for details,also please mention the water facility and type of soil if possible with photos

greenagrow@gmail.com

vrkrishnan78

Dear Member

I am working as Assistant General Manager in a Mumbai based pomegranate ,banana and Mango exporting company.If you interested you may contact me.I can provide consultancy for highly profitable horticulture project.

Regards

T.V.Radhakrishnan

I am looking for ideas for crops, my current plan is to grow Mango/Pomegranate in all 60 acres.

If any consultant has better ideas, I can consider those. I can wait for 2-3 years easily provided returns are good, no hurry to get immediate returns.
I am NOT open to greenhouse or floriculture as of now as they are highly capital intensive.

Farm lover.

anil1956

contact me in person and plan for a field visit to take it further. also visit our website for full details

anil patil

ananyaagrotech

Farm lover.
we are giving cunsultancy for multy cropping system and dence cropping system for mango and pomegranate.in this system initial investment low maintanance high income starts within one year 3 to 4 years from main crop continuasly.. pomegranate cultination weii drain sandy soil is best. water logging soil is not sutable.it requires dancing shadow.no direct sun light, no direct shadow.no of plants will depend on soil type
initial investment is depend on soil..initial investment is main plants pomegranate plants cost, 4 veriety of inter crop plants cost,plowing cjarges, drench making labour charges,plantation labour charges,etc. you send me details your land location, soil type, water fecility, previus crops in that land,present crops in that land, labour wages per day and availability, plowing charges, through bulloks, through tractor your investment capacity.. you should wait for main crop 3 to 4 years for production. you get inter crop production within one year starts you get continuasly. we are giving consultancy for plantation degiine, sutable inter cropping degine, irrigation degine etc. initial investment low maintanance high income.in this prociger..

Last edited:

ananyaagrotech

we are giving cunsultancy for multy cropping system and dence cropping system for mango and pomegranate.in this system initial investment low maintanance high income starts within one year 3 to 4 years from main crop continuasly.. pomegranate cultination weii drain sandy soil is best. water logging soil is not sutable.it requires dancing shadow.no direct sun light, no direct shadow.no of plants will depend on soil type
initial investment is depend on soil..initial investment is main plants pomegranate plants cost, 4 veriety of inter crop plants cost,plowing cjarges, drench making labour charges,plantation labour charges,etc. you send me details your land location, soil type, water fecility, previus crops in that land,present crops in that land, labour wages per day and availability, plowing charges, through bulloks, through tractor your investment capacity.. you should wait for main crop 3 to 4 years for production. you get inter crop production within one year starts you get continuasly. we are giving consultancy for plantation degiine, sutable inter cropping degine, irrigation degine etc. initial investment low maintanance high income.in this prociger..please conyact ananyaagrotech@yahoo.co.in