Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need help to setup Drip Irrigation system

Register

Click Here!

sivasp

Hi,
We like to setup Drip irrigation system for our coconut / Coco form in Tirupur Dt, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.

I like to know the query of the pipe line, fitting and project done by Jain systems.

I personally prefer Finelox Pipes for the irrigation. However, When i spoke with them, they told me that they would use their brand piples only. I am not sure about the quality of their pipes compare with Finolex. Please advise.

If anyone has implemented Drip Irrigation system with Jain, please share with me the experience and quality of their systems.

Really appreciate you.

with regards
Siva.

hcms

Hi,
We like to setup Drip irrigation system for our coconut / Coco form in Tirupur Dt, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.

I like to know the query of the pipe line, fitting and project done by Jain systems.

I personally prefer Finelox Pipes for the irrigation. However, When i spoke with them, they told me that they would use their brand piples only. I am not sure about the quality of their pipes compare with Finolex. Please advise.

If anyone has implemented Drip Irrigation system with Jain, please share with me the experience and quality of their systems.

Really appreciate you.

with regards
Siva.
Please tell what type of help you need??????????

sivasp

Hello,
I like to know the quality of the piples and fitting installed by Jain. Also, i like to know the post implementation service and fees for any maintenance charged by them.

If they offer superior or equal quality pipes that of Finolex, i am planing to use Jain for setting Drip system. If they do not provide equal or superior quality, i am planing to go ahead and setup Drip system by buying pipes and other fittings from Finolex and install the same.

I need advice on the quality of the fitting , pipes and Drip irrigation system offered by Jain.

Thank you.

with regards
Siva.