Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need help in project report to start rural godown

Register

Click Here!

rukmini

To
All
consultants,

I am a Agriculture Science Graduate, interested to start RURAL GODOWN, under Agriclinics and
agribussiness programme, by utilising the NABADRD Bank Refinancing Scheme for Agri Graduates. Meanwhile, I have to submit a Project Report regarding the RURAL GODOWN Project. I request any body to help in this regard. Thanking you all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

P. BHASKAR BABU

please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

charanss

Hi Rukumini

i am also looking for the same info..

how can i reach you to discuss on this.

please contact

kindly respond.

sampadafarms

Detailed PRoject Report_Rural Godowns-Sampada Farms

Dear MR. Bhaskar Babu,

We can prepare Detailed Project Report for rural godowns. U can contact us for your requirement. Please send your query with all details such as

Ur name and address
Project Location
Proposed size of the project

On receipt of info, we will send you the quotation. Once u agree for terms & conditions and payment terms, we will do the job. In 15 working days the report will be prepared and submitted. For your kind infoamation.

Regards
Raghu Ram
Sampada Farms & Conditions

sampadafarms

Gachhakaya seeds for natural fencing-Sampada Farms

We are supplying GACHHAKAYA SEEDS. U can find basic info about the seeds. Contact us for the supply of the seeds.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants

amresh shukla

Rural Godown

Dear All,
We can provide detailed project report on rural godown/ any other actigvity and can also assist you in gating bank finance. If interested, please send me your details.
Thanks

agrosysindia

Rural godown project

Shri P. BHASKAR BABU
I will assist you in preparation of Project for Rural Godown free of cost , if you are in Tamil nadu send a pvt msg of your contact details or to my id avilable at gmail.com
agrosysindia
To
All
consultants,

I am a Agriculture Science Graduate, interested to start RURAL GODOWN, under Agriclinics and
agribussiness programme, by utilising the NABADRD Bank Refinancing Scheme for Agri Graduates. Meanwhile, I have to submit a Project Report regarding the RURAL GODOWN Project. I request any body to help in this regard. Thanking you all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

P. BHASKAR BABU

please contact

acclaim

Rural Godown

Dear Mr. Bhasker Babu

What do you intend by Rural Godown? India loses Rs.50,000/= Crores by way of loss of Agricultural commodities (mainly fruits and vegetables) due to poor storage and logistics. If you are looking to target this you have to look at Cold Storage solutions right at the source of production. We can provide you renewable, clean energy solutions to set up Cold storages to be run using thermal energy derived from locally available agro-waste. 250 Kg Gasifier needs 8 Tons of Agri waste and can deliver approximately 50TR for a reasonably sized Cold Storage at +6 Deg C. That is almost negligible running cost...!

Please do contact us with basic details and your investment potential to :
biomassgasifier@yahoo.in
or contact us at 044 65155544 - Div

rukmini

Shri P. BHASKAR BABU
I will assist you in preparation of Project for Rural Godown free of cost , if you are in Tamil nadu send a pvt msg of your contact details or to my id avilable at gmail.com
agrosysindia
Thank u very much for your kind response. Though I belongs to andhra State I often use to come Chennai. Please send your full contact details, it may nbe useful to me. Thanking you,,,,,,,,,
P. BHASKAR BABU

add_tn

We can prepare Detailed Project Report for rural godowns. U can contact us for your requirement. Please send your query with all details such as

Ur name and address
Project Location
Proposed size of the project

On receipt of info, we will send you the quotation. Once u agree for terms & conditions and payment terms, we will do the job. In 15 working days the report will be prepared and submitted. For your kind infoamation.

Regards
S. Rajesh Kumar
email: add_tn@rediffmail.com
mobile : 9952432127

add_tn

Dear Mr. Bhasker Babu

What do you intend by Rural Godown? India loses Rs.50,000/= Crores by way of loss of Agricultural commodities (mainly fruits and vegetables) due to poor storage and logistics. If you are looking to target this you have to look at Cold Storage solutions right at the source of production. We can provide you renewable, clean energy solutions to set up Cold storages to be run using thermal energy derived from locally available agro-waste. 250 Kg Gasifier needs 8 Tons of Agri waste and can deliver approximately 50TR for a reasonably sized Cold Storage at +6 Deg C. That is almost negligible running cost...!

Please do contact us with basic details and your investment potential to :

goushalabiz

We are project consultant. You can visit our web: Daksh Management for info. We can undertake several small and mega projects on turnkey basis. We also work for establishing effective backward and forward linkages. Please specify what project you want to start with informing your land availability and investment capacity