Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question NEED guidance to start Organic Farming

Register

Click Here!

arun192017

I am a working professional and have always admired the Organica Farming. This is something which I want to start in my village. In recent years, due to climate change and all, the farmers are suffering from stress due to loss of their crops. Due to lack of production farmers are left with no choice to use more chemicals on the crops which result in depletion of the soil's fertility.
Please help me, so that I can assure a better future for the farmers.

greenlandfns

I am a working professional and have always admired the Organica Farming. This is something which I want to start in my village. In recent years, due to climate change and all, the farmers are suffering from stress due to loss of their crops. Due to lack of production farmers are left with no choice to use more chemicals on the crops which result in depletion of the soil's fertility.
Please contact us with details of your land/your village land. We offer complete consultancy services for Integrated Green Farm Projects with High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System and other organic farm enterprises. Please see our other posts in this site. Please mail us to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

deepak18

I am Deepak
I deal in organic fertilizer.
Mob& watsup no-9430700602

padmanabhan_ganesan

Unless you prove that organic farming is good for them, they will not follow it. You need to have working model farm which will give them confidence to jump into the model.

editorialteam

With the use of green manure and mulching the crop production will be increased and the farmers' farm will become disease resistant. However it should be noted that it is not a miracle that will happen overtime. The soil has lost its fertility over a period of time now to restore the fertility it would take time. Farmer must be prepared for the same and continue to work towards soil improvement with determination.

Farmers can use a technique ‘Aurogreen’. It will enrich the nitrogen in the soil naturally. Aurogreen is the mix of legumes and green veggies. To fix the soil in one acre, cultivate 5 kg horse gram, 1 kg each of green gram, black gram and coriander (dhaniya), 500 gram each of methi, gram beans and chilli, 200 grams each of black sesame, rajgira and white sesame and lastly five types of locally available greens. Grows all these crops together in the farm and mulch it back in the soil. Later prepare the soil for the routine crop cultivation and stick to the use of desi cow based agri inputs. It shall certainly be helpful in improving the soil condition.

innovativesoch

Distiller’s Dried Grain Solubles: A by-product of grain based distillery. In alcohol production, starch is fermented to obtain ethyl alcohol. The remaining components of the grain preserve much of the original nutritional value of the grain, including energy. protein, phosphorous. http://www.innovativesoch.com

hcms

@arun192017

Aloe Vera and Medicinal Plant’s Cultivation Training Program at Pink City

HCMS is organizing a 2 days of Aloe Vera and Medicinal Plant’s Cultivation Training Program in the forth week (24th March to 25th March) 2018. You can have complete guide to growing, harvesting, and marketing Aloe Vera leaves .Valuable information is compiled from growers, research trials, and the author’s own experience. Includes Aloe Vera leaf buyers, sellers, and other resources. Practical Training provided by the Technical experts having experienced of 12-15 years.Attendy could be individuals, Co-operates and rural farmers. Session includes market strategic, availability, future of medicinal plant, trading and export opportunities various knowledgeable information available for entrepreneur

OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING PROGRAM:-

1.The complete information about commercial cultivation of Stevia plants and Aloe Vera cultivation.
2.Before starting cultivation what parameters has to be taken?
3.Include field level primary processing /value addition activities.
4.Converting your business into small scale industries ?
5.On what parameters/standard Medicinal cultivation done?
6.Marketing aspects & services?
7.Profit percentage from single buyer and how much it is effective?
8.Guarantee of Buy back guarantor?
9.Certified plant saplings and seeds, surety of certification and standardization of material?
10.How can you choose any medicinal plants according to your place climate, Land soil and water availability?
11.List of Government certified & approved Herbal plants?
12.Climatically conditions, environmental improvement and soil improvement.
13.Employment to unemployed people?
14.Promotions of Herbal plants according to Government Schemes?
15.Medicinal farming through organic preparation?
16.Cultivation of Medicinal plants with minimum water level?
17.Safety about climatic diseases in Medicinal Herbs?
18.How to prepare nursery of Medicinal plants?
19.Subsidy from Central and State Government?
20.Formalities for Organic Certification?
21. Bankable projects and bank loan?

VISIT INCLUDES DURING TRAINING SESSION

1.Vermicompost processing unit.
2.Stevia Farm Visit
3.Aloe-Vera farm visit and technical knowledge about sowing, harvesting, marketing and export.
(a) How to extract pulp from Aloe-Vera leaf?
(b) How to extract Juice from leaf?
4.Lemongrass farm visit.
5.Jatropha farm visit.

TRAINING DETAIL:-

Training Duration:- 2 days

Training Time:- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm

Training Place:- Jaipur

Contact for Registration:-
Mr.Prashant Chaturvedi

Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society
ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Mob-8107379410,9351451120
Address:J-890,Phase3,Sitapura Industrial Area,Jaipur-302022
info@hcms.org.in
Web:www.hcms.org.in

alchemistjk

Odor is a big problem in Food Industries, Poultry Farms, Slaughter Houses, Food Parks, Sugar Mills etc. Also, Pollution Control Boards have certain rules & regulations which have to be comply by all the Industries in this regards.

We provide cheap and effective methods for removing Odor instantly , ETP/STP, Quick Composting of Solid Waste, Waste water Treatment ,Natural Cleaning Of Pond & Lagoons and reduces the sludge of Agri & solid / organic waste.

For further queries and product requirement please mail/call us on:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EcolAgro Venture Pvt.Ltd
One Stop Solution For AgriBiz,Cold Chain and Solid Waste.
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecol.agro
Cell: 07544012577, 9260995976,9260992195
Landline: 0522-2347200

Maybe you should channelise ZERO BUDGET NATURAL FARMING rather than Organic farming. To get an Organic certificate a lot of regulations needs to be met.