Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Genuine Agri or Horticulture Guidence

Register

Click Here!

naturegod

Dear Sir,

I m a MBA Graduate but much interested in Agriculture and Horticulture from my childhood..I believe that happy n peaceful living is the whole purpose of human life..i want to support myself as well as the society (whole humanity) through agriculture or horticulture..

I need a holistic counselling regarding agriculture or horticulture from a genuine counseller or consultant..from land purchase to final yeilding...

Im looking for the one who can guide me regarding

1.Land purchase or Lease details(Location, Soil type etc.,)
2.Type of profitable crop to be cultivated(short, long term, inter and medicinal crops)
3.Type of Farming which is good for me as well as society
4.Govt. Schemes and Subsidies
5.Any other good idea or challenging projects which can help my growth as well as the society are welcome

thank you

plz call me

"Living the life without harming n hurting others as well as ourselves is the core essence and the purpose of all religions"

Last edited by a moderator:

ilesh_179

for Horticulture Project

Hi there,
Lets meet and take cup of tea somewhere, I can give you some option according to your time, life style and budget. If you are in Ahmedabad than we can meet any time on evening otherwise call me for arrange meeting time and venue.

regars

Ilesh Patel
Horticulturist

Last edited by a moderator:

anil1956

consultancy

Dear Friend,

you can contact me for full support as desired by you.Please furnish full details in e mail about land and investment.

Minimum project size 50 lakhs

anil patil
anil1956@hotmail.com

Dear Sir,

I m a MBA Graduate but much interested in Agriculture and Horticulture from my childhood..I believe that happy n peaceful living is the whole purpose of human life..i want to support myself as well as the society (whole humanity) through agriculture or horticulture..

I need a holistic counselling regarding agriculture or horticulture from a genuine counseller or consultant..from land purchase to final yeilding...

Im looking for the one who can guide me regarding

1.Land purchase or Lease details(Location, Soil type etc.,)
2.Type of profitable crop to be cultivated(short, long term, inter and medicinal crops)
3.Type of Farming which is good for me as well as society
4.Govt. Schemes and Subsidies
5.Any other good idea or challenging projects which can help my growth as well as the society are welcome

thank you

plz call me

"Living the life without harming n hurting others as well as ourselves is the core essence and the purpose of all religions"

vmgbrothers

Let us join hands

Hello nature god,
saw all post im really happy you are of the same interesting person like me.
me too a MBA graduate from chennai worked for mnc telecom and fmcg for 3 years and own a family construction company but turned into premaculturist.
i already have 80+acres of red soil which im planning start nature farming in the mid of 2011.and im working on it
if you r willing let us share ideas
my contact number is nine double eight triple zero four zero two and mail id is saran4u1947 at gmail dot com.

Im very much inspired by Masanobu Fukuoka and Subash palekar method of natural farming,started reading there books and fukuoka passed away in 2008 and so im taking guidence from subash palekar directly about zero budget natural farming method.first we are in the process to produce our own needs for the year rice spices and cereals by nature way.
produce daily fresh what we need like milk vegetables etcwe want to give our children a healthy food which is not chemically fertilized.
\
refer masanobu fukuoka book:-"One straw revolution" and "natural farming"

subash palekar books:-"zero budget natural farming" published in five indian language and visit his website. he conducts workshop round the year in all states.

Keep in touch !

expecting more ideas to share pls forward all ur knowledge and ideas what you gained about agriculture.

Let us keep the nature safe for our generation to come

jai hind