Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need food processing consultancy

Register

Click Here!

anilsasi

i am situated in kerala,need consultancy for starting a new food processing company (frozen foods ,snacks,canned,vegitables or meat) the consultancy is forr from a-z from setting up to running

moneyday

We can help u launch your food Processing Unit

Dear Sirs,
We are Green Channel Marketing based in Mumbai and Accord Management
Consultants based in Dubai. We are paid members on the Agriculture information website.
Please contact......

We can help you to completely set up your food processing unit in Kerala.
Please do send us your exact requirements and which products you are planning to enter into .

Best Regards
Shri Vilas Kowjalgi in Mumbai
and
Shri P.Rajshekhar in Dubai

Last edited by a moderator:

navalbhawsar

Consultancy for setting up of Food Processing unit in Kerala

I am qualified Food Technologist from CFTRI Mysore and have 35 experience in food industry of repute. I am a working consultant for Agribusiness and Food Industry apart from QMS and Food Safety management System. I can assist you for setting of Food Industry in Kerala as I am stationed at Bangalore. Please be in touch with me for any further querry.
Naval Bhawsar
Please contact....

nairjkv

Food processing plant

Hi Anil,

This is Jayakumar with you.

I have expertise in setting up frozen food manufacturing facility including lay out, equipments, instalation, and technical know how.

Already established one commertial set up in Cochin.

Detailed product list which can be manufactured-iqf-rice, iqf processed italian pasta, frozen exotic veggies-bellpepper, cherry tomato, carrot, beans, broccoli etc
ready to microwave full meals-Indian, Italian, Thai.
Also good contacts with raw material vendor who can give you highly competitive price when purchased in bulk.

Please let me know more if you are very serious about the project.
sype- nairjkv
best regards
Jayakumar nair

neginitin

Hi all,

I am based in himachal and have my own apple orchards I need to know what is the business market for apple based processed food. I would like to get a consultancy services from one who has knowledge of apple based by products and the various subsidy being offered by Himachal Government. I am currently based in Mumbai and run a CDM Consultancy of my own.

symbiometrics

hi.. you can get whole project engineering from sourcing raw materials , to set up the plant and complete support ..visit our website to know more....

rohit55

We are a leading consultancy company focused on Agribusiness and Processed Food. The promotors have more than 30 years experience in this line and have prepared more than 70 DPRs. We can help you in setting up food processing unit for value added products. I have worked in Kerela and am quite familiar with the potential. Currently working on a project on Frozen French Fries, other formed products. Can help you in setting up a world class food processing unit. You may contact us for taking it forward.

Rohit Bhandari
Director
Competent AgriSolutions Pvt. Ltd.
Mob. : +91-97245 01953
Land Line : +91-2717-230114
Web:www.agrisolutions.in

vktpl

food technologist wanted for instant fooods, masalas.

I am qualified Food Technologist from CFTRI Mysore and have 35 experience in food industry of repute. I am a working consultant for Agribusiness and Food Industry apart from QMS and Food Safety management System. I can assist you for setting of Food Industry in Kerala as I am stationed at Bangalore. Please be in touch with me for any further querry.
Naval Bhawsar
Please contact....
We are exporters of foods products based in Chennai, Tamilnadu. We are planning to set up a production unit to process ready to cook masala powders, instant foods mixes, pickles, papads etc. We are looking for a consultant to set up A-Z full fledged unit. We need a full time food technologist having vast knowledge of roasting, processing, coating, frying and flavouring of multiple food products. Please call vishnu

shir

to set fruit pulp tin can unit

dear sir

we have to set fruit pulp can unit in shirdi[sai]maharastra.
we have to set 4tonnes/pr hour capacity machine our main product is gauva pulp because we have large sorce of gauva nearby and mango pulpand various pulp accordingly .so please send your details how can you help us
in seeting unit and marketing
dhiraj rawal
Please contact...

ennarbiz

Fruit pulp unit

We, ENNAR Business Consultants offer consultancy services for setting up of fruit processing units. Kindly email us your intended project paln so that we can submit you a proposal
Please contact..

rajeshkumar2015

Hi, I have 5acre land in distt. karnal. I want to astablish a poultry form (eggs).How can i get loan . Names & address of companies for loan and training also.

arvinddhande

Sir,
I am arvind dhande from pune,
we are starting a pomegranate juice plant in sangamner.
Please let us know if you are interested in this product for marketing.
Reagrds
Arvind Dhande

arvinddhande

Dear Sirs,
We are Green Channel Marketing based in Mumbai and Accord Management
Consultants based in Dubai. We are paid members on the Agriculture information website.
Please contact......

We can help you to completely set up your food processing unit in Kerala.
Please do send us your exact requirements and which products you are planning to enter into .

Best Regards
Shri Vilas Kowjalgi in Mumbai
and
Shri P.Rajshekhar in Dubai

dear Sir,

We are starting new pomegranate Juice unit within 1 to 1.5 months in Maharashtra.
We have one buyer however their order is much lower than our capacity.
We are looking for Marketing consultancy services who will help us getting more buyers.
Interested People plz contact..

Regards,
Arvind Dhande

arvinddhande

dear sir

we have to set fruit pulp can unit in shirdi[sai]maharastra.
we have to set 4tonnes/pr hour capacity machine our main product is gauva pulp because we have large sorce of gauva nearby and mango pulpand various pulp accordingly .so please send your details how can you help us
in seeting unit and marketing
dhiraj rawal
Please contact...
Hey dhiraj,
I am arvind and we are planning to have food processing unit in ahmednagar district.
May be we can help each other to move ahead.

Please contact
arvinddhande001@yahoo.com

Regards
Arvind Dhadne

anil1956

For turnkey establishment of food industry like fruit juices, vegetable preservation, pickles, ready to eat for export market etc.,along with market tieup you can contact us. We will give one year standing support to ensure good results for you
Please note apart from land, building will cost 200 lakhs P&M will cost 80 lakhs and Working capital needed is 100 lakhs
Agro Consultants | Commercial Vegetable Farming | Horticulture Projects India
anil patil