Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need farmers to do medicinal farming which will be contract farming and highly benefit.

Register

Click Here!

crn777bjp

I want to produce alovera and medicine plant in my 10 Acer land with irrigation facility my phone number is 9777522174

venkatfarms

We need farmers to do medicinal farming which will be contract farming and highly benefit for the farmers.

If any one is interested to do please let us know for the same, because we require huge land for it and there little bit investment from the farmers.

Please call us for the discussion .

Regards,

Sainath K
hi Sainath, I am Venkatesh, I am interested in it and to cultivate in 10 acrs near Karimnagar, Telangana, please let us know your free time. I am looking forward to work with you. I would be available on 9962661447 - WhatsApp, mail to madhuravenkatesh9@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Venkatesh

khaleedmulla

We need farmers to do medicinal farming which will be contract farming and highly benefit for the farmers.

If any one is interested to do please let us know for the same, because we require huge land for it and there little bit investment from the farmers.

Regards,

Sainath K
Hello sir I am looking for such contracts can you please contact me 9441614320

rajpradeep44

I am planning to start aloe vera farming in visakhapatnam. I am having 5 acres of land and i need buyers fromvisakhapatnam if any one interested please reply or send email srpradeep444 at Gmail dot com

tulsi73

Respected Sir
I am very much interested in contract farming for medicinal plants , request to send me details
tulsi73@gmail.com
MObile no 9890022011
Nagpur , maharashtra
I am having agriculture land of approx 8 acre

dorababus

If anyone is interested to do please let us know for the same, because we require huge land for it and their little bit investment from the farmers.

Please call us for the discussion.

Regards,

Sainath K
I'm interested to cultivate Aloe vera forming on a contract basis.
I’m from Visakhapatnam south India. I have around 100 acres of land in Visakhapatnam district. I am going to start Aloe Vera farming from 2018. If you are interested in contract forming to buy Aloe Vera leaves from Visakhapatnam, then please contact me.
my contact # 96500 99388, Dorababu Surla

vishwasankur

Regards,

Sainath K
My email address is vgpbjo@gmail.com. I have 3 acre land in Moradabad. If interested than mail your proposal in details.

amareshs1

Hi I have 20 acres all kind farming land in odisha, Bhanjanagar, Ganjam, and in land 04 pond , saguaan plant, kaju , black stone field , electrocity 300 mtr distance only and 02 mord road from NH 37 ½ km only if some one need to take any kind I should be give them. 8197151366 / 8763809755. amreshintigretedfarm@mail.com

raghu_r74

Dear,
Any one want to go contract farming all that need provide by us, offer to Raghuvirsinh maharaul, 9173815249,whatsapp:8320082971/9427349631

sailendra88

Hi , we have 10acre of highly fertile land in bhartpurbhRajasthan,let me know in case you are interested to expend and invest in this part, we will provide you all kind of support and assistance.
Detail:-deep borewell is already I stalled and efficient electric supply also available.
Currently we are giving our land to a small industry but we also wanna open new scope for the regional and marginal farmers.

sudeep jain

Regards,

Sainath K

Please provide details. We are interested for our 8 Acres land near Bhopal and 4.5 Acres near Indore.

jain.sudeep@rediffmail.com

girish144

Regards,

Sainath K
I am a farmar of Gujarat, and I have 40- acear land vith full water and I intrested of alovera farming with buy- back agreement