Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need farmers to do medicinal farming which will be contract farming and highly benefit.

Register

Click Here!

rajesh v

Hai sir,
I am interested in your offer . I am from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. I have around 12 ac of land with 24/7 power and water facilities (of reservoiur).
Please send full business proposal.
Thank you,
Rajesh
Cell/whatsapp : 929 004 7808,
Email : vrajeshv@yahoo.com

greenlandfns

We need farmers to do medicinal farming which will be contract farming and highly benefit for the farmers.

If any one is interested to do please let us know for the same, because we require huge land for it and there little bit investment from the farmers.

Please call us for the discussion .

Regards,

Sainath K
We can offer large area lands for organic farming, contract farming of high value crops, and also lands on JV for various organic resort enterprises. Projects of 200 acres (single project location-32 KM from Hubli, in Shiggaon Taluk, Haveri District), 20 acres (single project location), 5-10 acres-20 projects (within 15 KM from Hubli) available around Hubli, Karnataka, and 15,000 acres available in Konkan region, Sangameshwar Taluk, with excellent climatic condition and good rainfall, in Ambaghat area, and land touching NH 166-at equal distance from Kolhapur and Ratnagiri. All lands are best suited for any farming but we prefer only organic farming, especially of high value herbs. We can manage farming projects on behalf of investors on JV basis and also market the products. If interested, please mail for complete details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

engatul

i do lemongrass and organic haldi farming , contact for kachi haldi, turmeric oil, dried lemon grass , lemon grass oil etc

dineshkumarvs

Are you looking for only Indian farmers? If not I have potential for more than 300+ acres for cultivation outside India. The land is virgin with very high rainfall, so medicinal plants will grow like a gold there. If you are still looking, please ping me in whatsapp +9180954453333

c968694

I want cultivate alovevera in nothenor Karnataka so any one know information regarding cultivation contact forming pls inform me thank you and regards Chetan s h pH 9164751131