Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need farmers to do medicinal farming which will be contract farming and highly benefit.

Register

Click Here!

saikf15f

We need farmers to do medicinal farming which will be contract farming and highly benefit for the farmers.

If any one is interested to do please let us know for the same, because we require huge land for it and there little bit investment from the farmers.

Please call us for the discussion .

Regards,

Sainath K

bhumichand23

i want to cultivate aloe vera on contract farming . also i am intersted to supply as many aloe vera leaves , but interested to know its detailed process.

angad2412

We need farmers to do medicinal farming which will be contract farming and highly benefit for the farmers.

If any one is interested to do please let us know for the same, because we require huge land for it and there little bit investment from the farmers.

Regards,

Sainath K
I have 7 acre of land in chandrapur district... My contact number is 09579912839

rkatakam

Regards,

Sainath K
hi Sainath, I am Mr. Ram, I am interested in it and to cultivate in 25 acrs close to Nagarjuna Sagar Resorvoir, Andhra Pradesh, please do let me know your free time to have a quick call on the same. I am looking forward to work with you. I would be available on +91 94918 93370 (whatsapp) and katakam.ramakrishna@gmail.com. Thanks,Ram

imtiaz1

Regards,

Sainath K
Which state & what size of land parcel are u looking at, revert on imtiaz1@rediffmail.com

imtiaz1

Regards,

Sainath K
Pls check ur mail

viswachaitanya

Hi

Regards,

Sainath K
Hi Sainath sir,

I am interested to forming I have 20 acres land and I have 10 acres irrigation with drip fecility I am very much interested your offer plz send me which crop you want I promise I will give best quality plz contact to me

Best regards
Vishwachaitanya
Mblno:9494712823

pushpammani

Regards,

Sainath K
I have the the huge land for cultivates contact me WhatsApp +918524945234

ranarajesh

Regards,

Sainath K
Please let me know how much land is required and what are terms and conditions I have land in Haryana

shaik1969

Regards,

Sainath K
iam interested can manage 20 acres please send me details
shaikhriyazurrahiman@gmail.com

chitta06

Regards,

Sainath K
Dear Sainath
I am from Odisha and interested for contract farming for medicinal plants. Pls let me Know the details.
Thanking you