Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Distributor for fodder machine

Register

Click Here!

office

We “HiTech Greens” is a division of “HiTech Power Systems”(An ISO 9001:2008 certified company). HiTech Power Systems is technology driven company engaged in manufacturing of HiTech Agri. Mobile Starters, Organic fertilizers & Pesticides.

We are only company having CE certification for GSM based pump controller systems in INDIA. HiTech power Systems having more than 5000 satisfied farmers in all over India for our HiTech Agri. Mobile Starter.

We manufacture a specialized growing system under brand name of “HiTech Greens” that transforms dry dormant grains, seeds and legumes, such as maize, barley, oats etc into a lush highly nutritious feed.

We want to spread our distributor network in different parts of the world, right now we have start our second manufacturing unit in UAE too,

interested persons can contact directly or left msg on my ID , with their basic details of business and all that,

you can check about our machine on below URL :

details
Please let me know if there is anything about product information left, which I can provide you to enhance your project and business.

Last edited by a moderator:

smcipl

if possible send me complete technical details with commercial aspects of green fooder plant for marketing in western Rajasthan.

Reg chaff cutter machine

We “HiTech Greens” is a division of “HiTech Power Systems”(An ISO 9001:2008 certified company). HiTech Power Systems is technology driven company engaged in manufacturing of HiTech Agri. Mobile Starters, Organic fertilizers & Pesticides.

We are only company having CE certification for GSM based pump controller systems in INDIA. HiTech power Systems having more than 5000 satisfied farmers in all over India for our HiTech Agri. Mobile Starter.

We manufacture a specialized growing system under brand name of “HiTech Greens” that transforms dry dormant grains, seeds and legumes, such as maize, barley, oats etc into a lush highly nutritious feed.

We want to spread our distributor network in different parts of the world, right now we have start our second manufacturing unit in UAE too,

interested persons can contact directly or left msg on my ID , with their basic details of business and all that,

details
Please let me know if there is anything about product information left, which I can provide you to enhance your project and business.
Dear sir,
Pl send complete details about your machine to my mail ID
mgreddy1952@gmail.com

aminchy

fodder machine distributionship

Dear Concern

I am interested to this product for my own using purpose. Also i like to introduce it Bangladesh.
Please mail me details about the product

Aminul Hoq Chy.

chan143

need more details about the products

I need more details about the products and can you send the link the below
Thanks
Chandra Sekhar

details

nkprasad

Hitch greens.please inform which place you are manfacture? I will be interested after

details
pl send more info.i will be interested in marketing after seeing the working model.