need counsultant or project advisor

Register

pushpi23

Dear,

I am starting an Integrated Farming Project on 40 acres of land near REWA (Madhya Pradesh). The project is in its formulation stage. The components of this project are - Horticulture (fruit plantation), Floriculture (poly house based), herbal farming, exotic vegetable cultivation, , Goatry, Apiculture (Bee Farming) and Rural Business Park. I need experts/consultants to assist in preparation of a bankable perspective plan project and for starting the project on turn key basis. Those interested experts/ consultants who are working for one of these components or for more than one of these components should contact immediately on or Cell No. ……

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

pcpunit

Satyabhama Engineers

Dear Sir,

We can provide the complete report for horticulture and floriculture.

Also we undertake turn key projects for the floriculture

Prakash chopade

lkkhatri

Project advisor

Dear Sir/Madam

We can offer our services for preparation of bankable project report/business plan for your proposed project comprising horticulture, flouriculture, bee keeping, goatery etc. we have specialized in project planning and execution for last 25 years and have team of experts also for guidence in execution.
contact on yahoo or linkedin
regards

lkkhatri

drwaran

You may like to have a look my thread "Zero Budget Dairy Farming" in the consultancy section of this website, in this regard.

With best wishes.

pushpi23

hi thnks ...please msg me ur contact no. or mail id, mine no. is and mail id is

thnks.

anil1956

project consultancy

Dear Pushpi,

My contact number is 09448028970.mail id is anil1956@hotmail.com

For technical aspects of horticultural crops,animal husbandry, finance and banking,project viability, bankable project reports you can call on us.

Minimum project size is Rs 10 crores. Our services are charged at 0.5 % of project cost for project report. Time required is 30 days. Acceptance of the project report by banks assured 100 %.

anil patil

Dear,

I am starting an Integrated Farming Project on 40 acres of land near REWA (Madhya Pradesh). The project is in its formulation stage. The components of this project are - Horticulture (fruit plantation), Floriculture (poly house based), herbal farming, exotic vegetable cultivation, , Goatry, Apiculture (Bee Farming) and Rural Business Park. I need experts/consultants to assist in preparation of a bankable perspective plan project and for starting the project on turn key basis. Those interested experts/ consultants who are working for one of these components or for more than one of these components should contact immediately on or Cell No. ……

agrinovus

Horticulture Project

Dear Sir,

We are Agrinovus Nurseries Pvt. Ltd., an Indo Israel joint venture company engaged in production of high quality vegetable seedlings, imported greenhouses and irrigation systems from Israel.

We also offer farm management services for production of high quality exotic vegetables. We have a team of experts from Israel who are based in India.

Please contact us with your requiremnents.

Regards,
Amit Parashar

Dear,

vikasmanhas7

Dear,

Dear Sir,

Contact us for Polyhouse and micro-irrigation supplies.

Along with this, we can also provide feasibility analysis, agronomical services and after sales support.

Thanks.

Vikas
Netafim India

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

Ingrain Technologies is a consulting firm operating in the areas of agribusiness and rural development. We are based at Secunderabad.

We operate in the broad areas of

Agricultural advisory services
Preparation, implementation and evaluation of projects for corporate, private and government institutions
Training and manpower consulting.
Impact analysis studies, evaluation studies, marketing research, etc.,
Farm development

We look forward to have collaborative relation with your organization.

Thanks and Best regards,
PVGK Murthy
Director -Ingrain Technologies
Contact Number...

Dear,