Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Assitance in setting up low cost Greenhouse for Gerbera cultivatation

Register

Click Here!

ravikukke

I would like to setup a greenhose in 1 acre of land and I am looking for assistance on setting up the same at minimal cost as practical.

regards,
Ravi

rpmukherjee

Low Cost Green House

Dear Sir,

We are one of the leading geen house manufacturer in eastern India, we can assist you for setting up low cost green house with high technical gudence by our experts in the field of agricultuer and horticulture. Now you are requested to send your full contact details
Wating for your soonest reply.

Thanks & Regards

R.P.Mukherjee
please contact.........

Last edited by a moderator:

akhileshorganic

Green hOuse

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

This is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile.

As you have mentioned you want to setting up Green House, now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote Green House cultivation. You can use that facilities. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me on my mobile or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari

raidcokerala

Dear Sir,

We are one of the leading geen house manufacturer from Kerala with 99% govt. shares. We have experience in setting up low cost green houses.

You are requested to send your full contact details

Thanks & Regards

MANOJ KUMAR C.P.
Marketing Manager
Please contact............

hcms

Reply for Green house

I would like to setup a greenhose in 1 acre of land and I am looking for assistance on setting up the same at minimal cost as practical.

regards,
Ravi
Dear Mr. Ravi

We can help you in this regard. Please send us your contact details for further processing.
Jeetu Rathore
Co-ordinator(Processing and Engineering)

vivekkhandelwal

Nhm

Hi Ravi,

National Horticulture Mission runs schemes for Green House & you shall find all the details on their website. Alternatively, for Maharashtra Welcome to NHM
Please contact.........
Regards,
Vivek

prasad_bhurke

Hi Ravi,
Please call me

We offer full consultancy on green house set ups and also on aromatic oil extraction plants (Geranium, lemongrass, vetiver, palma rosa, tuberose etc).

Waiting for your call.

Prasad
Please contact........

ravikukke

I am soory I have been unresponsive as I have not had access to the net for a while now. Most of you who have replied on this thread, your contact information is not avaiable and hence I am unable to reach out to you. Please send in your replies

sujithka

cost for setting up green house around 15-20 cent

Could you please send me cost for setting up green house around 15-20 cent

my mail id :
Dear Sir,

We are one of the leading geen house manufacturer from Kerala with 99% govt. shares. We have experience in setting up low cost green houses.

Thanks & Regards

MANOJ KUMAR C.P.
Marketing Manager

hydronut

Greenhouse cultivation of Gerbera

Hello Sir,

We can help you in greenhouse cultivation of Gerbera. Please allow me to introduce our company Plant Genome Sciences Pvt. Ltd.

Plant Genome Sciences Pvt Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Nutrients and aims to be a leading Asian & African manufacturer and marketer of plant nutrients, hydroponics equipment, and soil conditioning agents. We have complete set of liquid organic plant nutrients as well that facilitate you to establish a completely organic hydroponic farm.We also undertake complete turnkey greenhouse projects. The Indian division is set up with a vision to provide quality plant nutrients, innovative technological know-how and all-inclusive end-to-end solutions to the evolving agriculture industry in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
As pioneers in the field of hydroponics, the products are developed through extensive and rigorous testing by our team of world-class research scientists. Our products are specifically engineered and formulated to work based on plants’ genetic make-up, and we are one of the few companies who can completely understand and comprehend the need for high-yielding and fast-growing plants. Our 30 strong team of PhD scientists in plant nutrition and soil science has manufactured the finest line of organic fertilizers and soil conditioning agents that improve plant nutrient uptake, organic beneficial bacteria's that restore the natural balance of soil, and rooting and flowering formulas that will never harm the environment.

Our aim is to encourage farmers to adopt new crop varieties, efficient agricultural practices & technology adoption, become an integral part in the restructuring of the Asian, Middle Eastern & Global Agricultural Industry by removing the burden on farmers through focus on reshaping traditional farming practices by infusing life into the industry through hydroponics farming and utilization of new technology. PGS can assist you in setting up coco peat/trough cultivation with drip irrigation system and Nutrient Film Technique (NFT), both of them are popular hydroponic farming methods, which give healthy,lush and abundant flowers.

Plant Genome Sciences Pvt Ltd. is based in Mumbai, India. Thus, we are strategically positioned to serve your needs anywhere in India. Also, our global network across the US, Canada, Europe and Eastern Europe affords us the flexibility to provide end to end solutions.

Please let me know on your availability if you would be interested in our services and products or projects and if we could speak. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to email or visit our office at the address below.

Priyadarshini
Plant Genome Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
310, 3rd floor, Ascot Centre,
Next to Hotel Hilton, Sahar Road,
Andheri (E)
Mumbai-99
For more information, please visit www.plantgenomesciences.com
For inquiries, please write to priyadarshini@plantgenomesciences.com

sachin_dev

green huse

Dear Sir,

Thanks & Regards

MANOJ KUMAR C.P.
Marketing Manager
Hello sir,

I am sachin Dev pradhan from Orissa can you send me detail for the "green house".
I want to set up green house around three acres in orissa.

thanks
Sachin dev pradhan
sachin.dpradhan@gmail.com
ph-09880067518