Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need assistance to put up a farm

Register

Click Here!

vishist_gupta

Good Morning ...!!

I would be pleased to tell you that I live in the capital city of Orissa i.e. Bhubaneswar.

And I have a huge land inherited from my forefathers which I want to use it as agriculture purpose. I have a land of about 15+acres. It is a fertile land situated in a distance of 6-7 km from the city of bhubaneshwar. I have just placed some plants there. I would need a proper cousultancy who can guide me on the best which will give me a good return. I would be eagerly interested in doing cultivation. Please tell me all the details reguarding what is to be grown, how it is to be grown, what are the requirements, how much is the investment needed, which crop can be grown which suites the climate the best, where will I get the market to sell those products, storage, etc. Please forward me some proposals also which can be or have been done by you.
I want a proper consultancy who can perfectly guide me.

I would be eagerly waiting for your response.

With reguards,

Vishist Gupta
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

vishist_gupta

Good Morning ...!!

I would be pleased to tell you that I live in the capital city of Orissa i.e. Bhubaneswar.

And I have a huge land inherited from my forefathers which I want to use it as agriculture purpose. I have a land of about 15+acres. It is a fertile land situated in a distance of 6-7 km from the city of bhubaneshwar. I have just placed some plants there. I would need a proper cousultancy who can guide me on the best which will give me a good return. I would be eagerly interested in doing cultivation. Please tell me all the details reguarding what is to be grown, how it is to be grown, what are the requirements, how much is the investment needed, which crop can be grown which suites the climate the best, where will I get the market to sell those products, storage, etc. Please forward me some proposals also which can be or have been done by you.
I want a proper consultancy who can perfectly guide me.

I would be eagerly waiting for your response.

With reguards,

Vishist Gupta
Please contact...
u can contact me

eiribooks

Hi,

We offer a wide assortment of services to our clients which range from consultancy to project reports and from market study to feasibility reports for our clients.

Some of the salient features of our services offered includes the following:

* Reliable
* Timely Executable
* Accuracy in Information
* Client Friendly

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can provide complete list of project reports:

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Phone:
+91 - 011 - 23918117,
45626431, 64727385
Website (Online Store):
http://www.industrialprojectreports.com
http://www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

bondada

I can help you bring-up your farm

Hello,

I can guide you bring up your farm. I am a hobby farmer and offer guidance free of cost. I too do farming as hobby apart from working in a IT firm in Hyderabad. I own farms in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh. And manage around 70 acres of farms with about 8 - 10 farmers. Now coming to the guidance that you will need, pl write with further details of your land like soil color, water source, neighboring lands and what they grow etc. We will work together to bring up your farm.

Ramki