Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Moringa powder

Register

Click Here!

joshiamita

need a vendor to supply organic food grade Moringa powder, which has export quality for EU. It should have a minimum shelf life of 18 months and can be stored at room tempertaure .

kdkumaran

Hi Joshiamita,

We are manufacturers of Organic Moringa leaves and Powder in India. We can supply up to 100 metric tons of high quality, high protein and residue free Moringa powder/leaves. We can supply to your requirements. Please share your contact details. Alaternatively you can also mail me at kdkumaran15@gmail.com or call @ 9865857678.

hcms

need a vendor to supply organic food grade Moringa powder, which has export quality for EU. It should have a minimum shelf life of 18 months and can be stored at room tempertaure .
We are leading maufacturers of organic moringa powder and other organic products. we can supply to your requirements..
Contact- 8560000128

green tower

We have cultivated organic Moringa leaves in our own farm located in Tamilnadu, Coimbatore, South India. We are maintaining 90 acres of moringa plant in organic way. We are leading maufacturers of organic moringa powder and other organic products....

achievemore

We have cultivated organic Moringa leaves in our own farm located in Tamilnadu, Coimbatore, South India. We are maintaining 90 acres of moringa plant in organic way. We are leading maufacturers of organic moringa powder and other organic products....
Please let me know your email address and mobile number for easy communication...we are not business people, but supplying moringa leaf powder to our members for better health...it is our social mission...for details please visit my moringa mission website...
www.ksiclub.net

Prof.vgk
achievemore@gmail.com

intertrade

------------------------------------

Hi,

one of my suppliers is the only organisation deemed as an Govt of India export house with essential certifications and exporting to EU, USA, Japan.

Moringa Olifera leaf powder available,
of course - it is Food grade,
Shelf life 18 months @ NTP - Yes.

offer, organisaiton details (web) shall be shared with you,
email/txt me:

email: rvallal@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 9620 557190 (also WA)