Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Melia Dubia as support for Black pepper

Register

Click Here!

sandeepspatkar

Dear Expert,

I am planning to do black pepper cultivation and i want to know if i can plant melia dubia as a support for black pepper vine.
I will plant melia dubia which i assume can grow 12 feet in one year approx. and same time i will plant black pepper vine and use melia dubia as support for it. I am planning to put 4 vines on a single melia dubia tree.

Please suggest if this work as melia dubia is fastest growing tree.
Silver oak is also recommended but i dont know what is its growth rate in a year time.

I am expecting black pepper vine to grow 10 feet in a year.

venkateurs

Melia dubia plants availble-9880589787

If you want melia dubia saplings, you can contact us on 9880589787. we can supply plants germiated by seeds.
we have done melia dubia plantation and as you said it grows to 12feet and above in 1year.
It is one of the fast growing forest species which is a survivor ie it survives with less water and minimum maintanence.

contact us for saplings/information on 9880589787

regards
venkat

bharathpu

Did you manage to grow??

Dear Expert,

I am planning to do black pepper cultivation and i want to know if i can plant melia dubia as a support for black pepper vine.
I will plant melia dubia which i assume can grow 12 feet in one year approx. and same time i will plant black pepper vine and use melia dubia as support for it. I am planning to put 4 vines on a single melia dubia tree.

Please suggest if this work as melia dubia is fastest growing tree.
Silver oak is also recommended but i dont know what is its growth rate in a year time.

I am expecting black pepper vine to grow 10 feet in a year.

Hi sandeepspatkar,

I am also planning to do the same, please let me know if you had managed to do grow it..

Thanks,
Bharath