Question Medicinal and Aromatic plants contract farming

If you notice spam, irrelevant or unsolicited advertisement posts please alert us by clicking the "Report" or the "Contact us" link below. Posts violating Forum Posting Policy will be removed.

ravitejam

Premium Member
Hi, I am a pharma professional and I also own 11 acres of land with proper irrigation facilities at 180 km from Bangalore. I am interested in organic cultivation, processing and supply of medicinal and Aromatic plants. Kindly suggest how I can do this. Who will be the buyers?

garao56

Please get organic certification for your land first. Follow organic methods of cultivation for 3 years, then your land will be converted to organic way. Please appraoch Mr. Rajaram Tripathy of Kondagao in Chatishgarah state near Jagadalpur for getting guidance. He is maintaining " Maa Dhanteswari Herbal Farm" and exporting medicinal plant products to other countries.

G.Anandarao B.Sc (Ag)

Last edited by a moderator:

ravitejam

Premium Member
Please get organic certification for your land first. Follow organic methods of cultivation for 3 years, then your land will be converted to organic way. Please appraoch Mr. Rajaram Tripathy of Kondagao in Chatishgarah state near Jagadalpur for getting guidance. He is maintaining " Maa Dhanteswari Herbal Farm" and exporting medicinal plant products to other countries.

G.Anandarao B.Sc (Ag)
Thank you Mr Anandrao for your reply.

Vamicom