Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Male and female African Grey Parrots For Adoption

Register

Click Here!

murphy78

I have adorable and well trained talkative African grey parrots and eggs ready for your homes this season for any one who is interested,caring and not to time wasters.

My parrots can pronounce up to 30 words now and they are quick in learning this parrots are all health guarantee and coming with all health documents. contact us for more information on how to get this birds. I do supply this bird in Africa Asia north and south America Europe and in the middle east. i give this birds outs for pets lovers and and pets shops so if you are interested then emails us for more information on how to get this birds delivered to you right at your doorsteps.

imuibu

Interested

Hi Murphy,

Can you please let me know how to get this parrots.As i have interest in parrots. Kindly please let me the procedure to avail the parrot pet. As i am currently staying in mumbai. So please let me know about it ASAP. Like all the details & cost. Do you sell in pair

agrogreens

Parrots

Pl send me info or u could send me your contact info with offer by pm

Last edited by a moderator:

roman_s

I have adorable and well trained talkative African grey parrots and eggs ready for your homes this season for any one who is interested,caring and not to time wasters.

My parrots can pronounce up to 30 words now and they are quick in learning this parrots are all health guarantee and coming with all health documents. contact us for more information on how to get this birds. I do supply this bird in Africa Asia north and south America Europe and in the middle east. i give this birds outs for pets lovers and and pets shops so if you are interested then emails us for more information on how to get this birds delivered to you right at your doorsteps.
Hi,
Please let me know where to come and collect the birds.

murphy78

Hello,
Am sorry for the late respond to your mail.if your still interested to have these birds to get back to me via

murphy78

Hello,
Am sorry for the late respond to your mail.if your still interested to have these birds to get back to me via

murphy78

Hello,
am waiting to read from you ASAP.

hdayanan

Gentlemen,

These are are fake posts by this gentlemen, Moderater's should keep an eye on these kind of Posts.
Look at his previous posts he clearly supplies everything you want even in one of his posts he says that they "manufacture" Holstein cows and can supply any amount you need.

Ofcourse you will need to wire money to him at his hometown of Cameron or Nigeria.

Stay Away from these kind of Fraudulant posts.