Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Looking for training on aloevera farming

Register

Click Here!

kalyanbiet

I am also searching of farming training of aloevera.pls let me know if there is any training institute/individuals.l am from West Bengal.

nkirankumar09

i am also planing to cultivate aloe vera , can you please tell me is there any buy back agrement then i will do the cultivation in large scale around 25 acers.
any one please contact me

hcms

I have a plan to start aloe vera farming,so I am searching for training and people who are farming aloe vera.
Any one who has training facility please reply,
Thank you....

Dear,

Please note HCMS is organizing Medicinal Plant’s Cultivation Training Program at Pink City Third week (21th July to 22th July) 2018.You can have complete guide to growing, harvesting, and marketing stevia leaves and aloevera leaves. Valuable information is compiled from growers, research trials, and the author’s own experience. Includes stevia leaf buyers, sellers, and other resources. Practical Training provided by the Technical experts having experienced of 12-15 years. Attendee could be individuals, Co-operates and rural farmers. Session includes market strategic, availability, future of medicinal plant, trading and export opportunities various knowledgeable information available for entrepreneur.

OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING PROGRAM:-

1. The complete information about commercial cultivation of Stevia plants and Aloe Vera cultivation.
2. Before starting cultivation what parameters has to be taken?
3. Include field level primary processing /value addition activities.
4. Converting your business into small scale industries ?
5. On what parameters/standard Medicinal cultivation done?
6. Marketing aspects & services?
7. Profit percentage from single buyer and how much it is effective?
8. Guarantee of Buy back guarantor?
9. How can you choose any medicinal plants according to your place climate, Land soil and water availability?
10. Climatically conditions, environmental improvement and soil improvement.
11. Employment to unemployed people?
12. Promotions of Herbal plants according to Government Schemes?
13. Cultivation of Medicinal plants with minimum water level?
14. Safety about climatic diseases in Medicinal Herbs?
15. Formalities for Organic Certification?

VISIT INCLUDES DURING TRAINING SESSION

1. Vermicompost processing unit.
2. Stevia Farm Visit
3. Aloe-Vera farm visit and technical knowledge about sowing, harvesting, marketing and export.

TRAINING DETAIL:-

Training Duration:- 2 days

Breakfast: 9.00 am to 10.00 am

Training Time:- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

Training Place:- Jaipur

Lunch & breakfast included.

Please find the attached registration Form, fill the registration Form, scan it and send it back.

Please note Registration fee for training session is 6000 per person.

You can submit the fee by DD or online.

Lunch & breakfast included.

please contact for registration

greenlandfns

I have a land near hubbali ,Karnataka state.
There it self I have a plan to start aloe vera farming.
Thank you.....
Attn: All Members on this thread:
We are planning to offer practical training in Organic Farming/Bio-dynamic Farming/Spiritual Farming/Vriksha Ayurveda Farming/Traditional/Natural Farming etc including High Value Crops, Food Crops, Grains, Pulses, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices, Aromatic Crops, Beverage Crops, Flowers, Fodder Crops, Timber Crops, Energy Crops etc (only practical training and trainees should be ready to do farm work along with our team) at our organic farm (15 Acres) near Gauribidanur (<> 90 KM from Bangalore) and also at our Nature Resort and Ayurveda Farm Project (208 Acres), 32 KM from Hubli (at Mamadapur village, Shiggaon Taluk, Haveri District). Advance booking/registration required as we can offer training to very limited numbers at a time. Those interested to attend the training course, please send request mail for details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
You can see basic details of training course and also details of Nature Resort and Ayurveda Farm project in our other posts in this site and also our details in many posts (<> 200) in this site: Search for: Well Know Member: greenlandfns.

aloeveraskpvt

I have a plan to start aloe vera farming,so I am searching for training and people who are farming aloe vera.
Thank you....
Dear Sir,

We provide agriculture farming consultancy and we also provide plants. Kindly get in touch with us through the contact details given below so that we can discussions this further.

With Warm Regards,

Saroj Patel
sspgroup777@gmail.com
www.sspgroup.co.in

greenlandfns

i am also planing to cultivate aloe vera , can you please tell me is there any buy back agrement then i will do the cultivation in large scale around 25 acers.
Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra. A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Dear Sir,

We provide agriculture farming consultancy and we also provide plants. Kindly get in touch with us through the contact details given below so that we can discussions this further.

With Warm Regards,

Saroj Patel
sspgroup777@gmail.com
www.sspgroup.co.in
Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra. A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

greenlandfns

I am also searching of farming training of aloevera.pls let me know if there is any training institute/individuals.l am from West Bengal.

greenlandfns

greenlandfns

dear rishikesh,

i am from navi mumbaii. maharashtra i too looking for training. so if u get any response pls let me know/

regards,

satish kumar duvedi
Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra (100 KM from Mumbai). A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

I have a land near hubbali ,Karnataka state.
There it self I have a plan to start aloe vera farming.
Thank you.....
Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra (100 KM from Mumbai). A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Thank you....