Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for land around Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

padiki

Hi,

Am looking for land in and around Bangalore. That is approximately 200kms radius.

I heard that non-agriculturists cannot buy land in Bangalore(can someone throw some light on this please?)

If that is true, then i guess it will have to be either in AP or TN.

I am looking at a price of about 10 - 30k per acre and am planning to buy about 10 to 15 acres.

While i am not very particular about the type of land, it should have a reliable source of water.

Do respond,

Manjunath

anil1956

At Rs 10000/- per annum/ acre annual rent on lease you can get land with water facility.If you can invest Rs 10 to 15 lacs you can plan to earn about 40 lacs per year.

anil1956@hotmail.com

Hi,

Am looking for land in and around Bangalore. That is approximately 200kms radius.

I heard that non-agriculturists cannot buy land in Bangalore(can someone throw some light on this please?)

If that is true, then i guess it will have to be either in AP or TN.

I am looking at a price of about 10 - 30k per acre and am planning to buy about 10 to 15 acres.

While i am not very particular about the type of land, it should have a reliable source of water.

Do respond,

Manjunath

padiki

Dear Anil,

To give you a little background, I am not an agriculturist. I am working as a corporate communication professional.

I want to take up farming as a hobby, so the initial phase will be very experimentative … trial and error types.

I cannot therefore start with a huge initial investment.

With this info can you help me? It will be a great help.

Are you an agriculturist or are you into property?

Thanks and regards,

Manjunath