Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for Floriculture consultancy service in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

santoshask

Hello,

We are planning to start a floriculture unit with Green House for cut flower production in a village near Hosur (Tamil Nadu) and need help in setting up one. I'm located in Bangalore currently & we need help from the consultants in the following:

1) Bank Loan - help us create required documentation, apply for loan & help us complete any activities that might require our attention. Also help us get the subsidy as per govt norms.
2) Soil Preparation - Preparing the earth work required to be done before erecting the green house with best practises followed in the industry.
3) Green House - Provide various designs that might be available in the market and help us select the best model. Provide help in finalizing the labor contractor who is experienced in the green house construction. Assist our team to complete the construction of the green house.
4) Plants - Help us select a very good quality plants which will produce export quality cut flowers and assist in planting.
5) Growth & harvest - During the growth train & assist our team in fertilizing, bending and other required tasks to have a quality based production.
6) Train - Train our staff in packing & handling the cut flowers before selling it to the market. Also train the required specification of cut flower to be exported.
7) Marketing - As of now we are not planning to export the flowers ourselves and we need your assistance to market the flowers to the genuine exporters available in Bangalore.

Consultants interested to work with us, please PM me with your contact details & I will reach out to you.

agryguru

Horticulture & Floriculture

Dear Freind,

We shall arrange land for agryculture purpose only and;
1. Loan for purchase land, to purchase corp and for any kind of agry project.
2. We shall availed allkinds of subsidies corp to corp and for project.
3. We are responsible for devloping agry land according to the client choice and market annalysis.
4. We are taking full responsibility of maintainace of agri land until it is created revenue for you,
5. We are responsible for Marketing & Advertising of product.
6. We shall arrange all kinds of Banking, Financila, Joint venture & neccessary term policy for execution of Project.
7. We shall try to Give maximum possible services under one roof, without craeting addtional expenditure to our client.

Thanks & Regards
Agry Guru
Mob. No.+91 9869621072

Email Id : agryguru@gmail.com
rvginternational@yahoo.in

venkatesh_52

Hello,

We are planning to start a floriculture unit with Green House for cut flower production in a village near Hosur (Tamil Nadu) and need help in setting up one. I'm located in Bangalore currently & we need help from the consultants in the following:

1) Bank Loan - help us create required documentation, apply for loan & help us complete any activities that might require our attention. Also help us get the subsidy as per govt norms.
2) Soil Preparation - Preparing the earth work required to be done before erecting the green house with best practises followed in the industry.
3) Green House - Provide various designs that might be available in the market and help us select the best model. Provide help in finalizing the labor contractor who is experienced in the green house construction. Assist our team to complete the construction of the green house.
4) Plants - Help us select a very good quality plants which will produce export quality cut flowers and assist in planting.
5) Growth & harvest - During the growth train & assist our team in fertilizing, bending and other required tasks to have a quality based production.
6) Train - Train our staff in packing & handling the cut flowers before selling it to the market. Also train the required specification of cut flower to be exported.
7) Marketing - As of now we are not planning to export the flowers ourselves and we need your assistance to market the flowers to the genuine exporters available in Bangalore.

Consultants interested to work with us, please PM me with your contact details & I will reach out to you.
Hi

this is venkatesh from hosur,

iam workinf in Tanflora Infrastructure Park Limited

floriculture industry more details
contact me

venkatesh

Last edited by a moderator: