Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Lemon Grass Cultivation and Distilleries - Sale and Buy back

Register

Click Here!

roopanrk

Hi there,
We are looking to have a Lemon Grass Distillation Unit in Karnataka. We are looking for Information on
1. How lemon grass can be grown and have netwrok of farmers
2. Who are the machinery providers for Distilling Unit?.
3. Where can we find the subsidy information on Lemon grass and such investment
4. How to contact AYUSH department on lemon grass oil buy back?.
5. Is there anyone around who have such distillation plant so that we can have a visit and see around?

Last edited by a moderator:

empero

Hi there,
We are looking to have a Lemon Grass Distillation Unit in Karnataka. We are looking for Information on
1. How lemon grass can be grown and have netwrok of farmers
2. Who are the machinery providers for Distilling Unit?.
3. Where can we find the subsidy information on Lemon grass and such investment
4. How to contact AYUSH department on lemon grass oil buy back?.
5. Is there anyone around who have such distillation plant so that we can have a visit and see around?
Hello, I am manufacturers of essential oil distillation plant, capacity 1 ton (potstill) cost Rs.12 lac and yield% of oil from lemongrass 7%approx.I can provide a sound cultivation network in Karnataka and project report,plant machinery and buyers in Karnataka.

garao56

Please avail services and technology from Empero, If any financial assistance is required from banks please consult us for project report.

darshanprabhu

Hello, I am manufacturers of essential oil distillation plant, capacity 1 ton (potstill) cost Rs.12 lac and yield% of oil from lemongrass 7%approx.I can provide a sound cultivation network in Karnataka and project report,plant machinery and buyers in Karnataka.
We are interested in taking your services, kindly contact.

vermaaditya

Hi, I am interested. Please contact me. I am at Kolhapur

asahi89

Send details for Akola, Maharashtra.

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

mhammedal

Hiya, I am producers of essential oil distillation Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox plant, capability 1 ton (potstill) fee Rs.12 lac and yield% of oil from lemongrass 7 percent approx. I will provide a valid cultivation network in Karnataka and mission document, plant machinery and customers in Karnataka.

Last edited:

jayannpol

Sir your personal mobile number and mail

pyro acid

I am also interest in cultivation of lemon grass in South Tamilnadu. I have 13 acre. Kindly suggest us.