Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Lands in RAIGAD District-Samapda Farms

Register

Click Here!

sampadafarms

Hi all,

Can any one give me more information about the availability of lands in Raigad district. Am looking for the lands which are primarly for agriculture purpose. In which taluk where can I find cultivable lands. We want to grow papaya, pomegranate, etc cash crops. We have excellent expertise in the cultivation of papaya and pomegranate.

Am requesting the people who have good knowledge about the talukas, villages where I can find the agriculture lands ranging between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakhs. Am looking for the lands with good approchable mororable road, farm labour availability, under ground or canal or tank near by for irrigation water, calm and piecelpul area. Am expcting land parcels of 50 to 300 acres. Once on receipt of the info I can visit the farmlands.

Regards
Raghu Ram
HYDERABAD
Sampada Farms & Consultants

amjadfakih

Hi all,

Can any one give me more information about the availability of lands in Raigad district. Am looking for the lands which are primarly for agriculture purpose. In which taluk where can I find cultivable lands. We want to grow papaya, pomegranate, etc cash crops. We have excellent expertise in the cultivation of papaya and pomegranate.

Am requesting the people who have good knowledge about the talukas, villages where I can find the agriculture lands ranging between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakhs. Am looking for the lands with good approchable mororable road, farm labour availability, under ground or canal or tank near by for irrigation water, calm and piecelpul area. Am expcting land parcels of 50 to 300 acres. Once on receipt of the info I can visit the farmlands.

Regards
Raghu Ram
HYDERABAD
Hi,
I am Amjad Fakih from maharashtra, district raigad. taluka mangoan

I have 225 acre land. for details email me

Last edited by a moderator:

moghemv

Land Sale best for fruits - strawberry etc.

I want to sell my Farm, reason need of Money. Its a 4 acer clear title land, hassele free transaction guranteed. It is in Maharashtra / Satara District/Panchgani more near to Hyderabad than Raigad. Fertile Red soil. Ideal for strawberry mangoes or any citrius fruits. Recently I have harvested groundnuts and Jowar.

2 dams near by, a canal is under construction will be operational soon.

For more details please check the link.
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

sampadafarms

Sampada Farms

I want to sell my Farm, reason need of Money. Its a 4 acer clear title land, hassele free transaction guranteed. It is in Maharashtra / Satara District/Panchgani more near to Hyderabad than Raigad. Fertile Red soil. Ideal for strawberry mangoes or any citrius fruits. Recently I have harvested groundnuts and Jowar.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind offer. But we need a minimum of 100 acres. 4 acres is too small to do a proejct.
Regards
Raghu Ram

emufarm

Land required

I am looking for land like above. Only my requirement is less land upto 10 - 50 acres, at upto 1L/acre.
Would appreciate if you could share any details of such land available.

ganapati

Hi all,

Regards
Raghu Ram
HYDERABAD
90 acres/part of agricultural land @ Rs. 80,000/ acre is available adjacent to my following property:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

sampadafarms

Sampada Farms

90 acres/part of agricultural land @ Rs. 80,000/ acre is available adjacent to my following property:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dear Mr. Ganapati,

We are interested in RAIGAD district only.

Regards
Raghu Ram

vrkrishnan78

Reg:Land at Raigad

Dear Mr.Raghu

One of my client having 120 acres of Land at Thudil village(Tk.Mahad)of Raigad district.It is highly suitable for Mango,Banana,cahew,pineapple,pappaya cultivation.It is moderately suitable for pomegranate cultivation.In the land a natural spring is available .Out of 120 acres around 50 acres is light slope ie 10 degree slope balance is 30 percentage slope.The land have very good road approach.The rate is 3.5 lakh per acre.If you are interested you may call me.

Regards

Radhakrishnan.T.V

Hi all,

Regards
Raghu Ram
HYDERABAD

rrr9876

Land in Satara District/Panchgani

What is exact address of land, connectivity to road, water situation? price/acre?

atmanpadale

Dear Friends,

I am interested in Buying agricultural land in Raigad district of Maharashtra state. Preferable near tahmini ghats, Roha, Pali, Karjat, Pen, Mulsi, Indapur taluka, District Raigad, Maharashtra, since my but is Rs. one to two Lakh per acre approx. I will not mind even if land is away from main road/ barren waste/ rocky/ on hilltop. I want to do my traditional occupation i.e. farming and allied activities on such land. my requirement of land is minimum of 05 acres and maximum of 10 acres. Title should be clear with proper 7/12 extract. etc. please contact me on My mobile no. 9820374706, E-mail ID - atman.padale@gmail.com
Thanks
Atman Deoram Padale

vinit_mat

Dear Friends,

If you are looking for Farmlands in Raigad, we have got good lands which are accessible and has high availability of water in Raigad. Clear Title, Complete Possession Lands starting from 9Lacs per acre to 25Lacs per acre depending on the location & quality. We also assist you in farming consultation, labour management, dairy consultation, farmhouse development, resort, industry etc. Please feel free to contact
Vinit