Poll Is it really possible to buy good agriculture land at low prices?

Is it really possible to buy agriculture land at very low prices?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

If you notice spam, irrelevant or unsolicited advertisement posts please alert us by clicking the "Report" or the "Contact us" link below. Posts violating Forum Posting Policy will be removed.

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
We are seeing lot of interest in posts for low cost agriculture land. We want to find out whether members feel it is genuinely possible to buy agriculture land at such low prices. What do you think? Please feel free to vote and share your comments.

Last edited:

umeshvp

Apart from the cost of land you need big investment in making it ready for crop initially.
Usually the enthusiastic people who want buy agriculture land are opting for perennial plants, like Mango, Pomegranate and many other.
This have long waiting period for production, so all are looking for land at lower price.

kommukk

Most of the Buyers are non-agriculture Real estate people purchasing lands that are cheaper price, which increasing demand for all lands. Non-cultivated Rain deficient lands itself sold for a minimum of 3 lakhs in AP and Telangana where nothing can be grown.
Prices used to be cheap in North Karnataka where prices hiked with same reason. Don't think situation will be different in other states.

royelias2212

We are seeing lot of interest in posts for low cost agriculture land. We want to find out whether members feel it is genuinely possible to buy agriculture land at such low prices. What do you think? Please feel free to vote and share your comments.
cheapest land availability depends on the area,state etc. in konkan area ,title clear land can be registered in 1.5 to 2 lakh per acre. lower than this would be of land which are under many names and difficult to clear it.

kiranjk2005

Excellent question, i agree with you and its too tough to get right land with less cost. If you check my old postings in 2014, i started my search for less cost lands and finally found with hight rates only but later i invested so much money to develop it. But its too tough to manage the land afterwards and so much cost is involved, i lost all the crops & so much money. With all these experiences, i am looking for good agricultural lands which is economy prices but its too tough to get right lands with less cost. Later we need to invest abouble than what we brought for.