Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Inviting partners from IT for Horticulture Projects in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

Hi Shirisha,

First of all congratulations on starting a project like this.
I am an NRI working in US. Could you pl. mail me the details?

Thanks
Biju

kisan9

Hi Shirisha,

Firstly, I congratulate on your progress & achievement.
I am a software consultant & looking out for an investment option. Nine double two six double seven eight triple zero. May be we can collaborate & have sound & mutual business. farmland dot devgad at g mail . I again congratulate on your success. Please send me the detail.

Looking forward for a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

anupam75abt

Hi

Get into TC industry with biofertilizer production.

Regards,

Anupam

Hi,
I am sirisha working at the senior level in a reputed IT company in Bangalore. I have posted in agricultureinformation.com in Oct 2010 for inviting partners for dairy farming project and many of our IT friends responded to it. We could able to finalize 2 partners and along with them we started a dairy farming project in Tumkur since one of our partners had 6 acres of land available there. We started with initially 5 HF cows and in the span of almost 2 years we have expanded to 50 livestock now.
Since our dairy project was running successfully, we again wanted to explore & expand our agriculture thirst, and started looking for some more partners in IT for starting the Banana cultivation around Bangalore. Again I got a good response for the posting in Feb 2011 (even yesterday also we got 2 IT guys response to join us) and this time we took 5 acres of agriculture land for 5 years lease near Hessaragatta and started the banana cultivation on Sept 2011. For this banana project, an NRI working in sudan along with an IT guy working in Philips joined us and our 5 Acres banana farm (Tissue culture G9) is 6 months old now.

We thank from the deep of our heart to agriculture information.com website & the guys behind it for making our dream come true & show the world that we people from IT can also do miracles in Agriculture.

Next we want to start Papaya & marigold cultivation, and we are in a process of acquiring 10 acres of agriculture land for lease near to our banana farm. We “WELCOME” our IT guys who want to join us & contribute to mother earth. Parallelly we are in talks for acquisition of 128 acres of leased agricultural land for 15 years available in Kollegalla (125 km from Bangalore) for growing organic vegetables, but that project would be taken up only after finishing 10 acres of Papaya & marigold cultivation. Interested guys further details & discussion.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha

prasanna_sabt

I am interested

HI Sirisha,
Please send me the details.I am unable to send u PM, as it says u have crossed ur limit, u may have to delete some of the messages.
PM me ur email Id.
Thanks
Prasanna

manjunm

Hi Sirisha,

Really required in this uncertain IT world...:rolleyes:

Me too started with serilculture and moved into IT since 18 yrs... still have the passion to go back to agriculture. My focus is on Dairy, flori/horticulture. Interested to visit your dairy if permitted. Let us discuss in which way I can contribute in your new ventures. pls mail me at
Regards,

sunkaraa

Hi,
I am sirisha working at the senior level in a reputed IT company in Bangalore. I have posted in agricultureinformation.com in Oct 2010 for inviting partners for dairy farming project and many of our IT friends responded to it. We could able to finalize 2 partners and along with them we started a dairy farming project in Tumkur since one of our partners had 6 acres of land available there. We started with initially 5 HF cows and in the span of almost 2 years we have expanded to 50 livestock now.
Since our dairy project was running successfully, we again wanted to explore & expand our agriculture thirst, and started looking for some more partners in IT for starting the Banana cultivation around Bangalore. For this we took 5 acres of agriculture land for 5 years lease near Hessaragatta and started the banana cultivation on Sept 2011. For this banana project, an NRI working in sudan along with an IT guy working in Philips joined us and our 5 Acres banana farm (Tissue culture G9) is 6 months old now.

Next we want to start Papaya & marigold cultivation, and we are in a process of acquiring 10 acres of agriculture land for lease near to our banana farm. We “WELCOME” our IT guys who want to join us & contribute to mother earth. Parallelly we are in talks for acquisition of 128 acres of leased agricultural land for 15 years available in Kollegalla (125 km from Bangalore) for growing organic vegetables, but that project would be taken up only after finishing 10 acres of Papaya & marigold cultivation.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha
Hi Sirisha,
I am interested to join, Please send me the details.
email :

naveenp

hi

Hi Sirisha,

I am from Bangalore, working in IT and interested to be part of your projects. Please provide me more information.

madheesh gv

hello sirisha,
congratulations doing a great job, can u provide your dairy farm address, so that i can visit in person, in interested in dairy farm projects, like to visit your farm for practical exposures..

thank you,

Rgds
madheesh
madheshgiri@gmail.com[/emai

kkumard

dairy farm projects

Hi Sirisha,

I am interested to invest . plz let me know the details so that we can discuss things in detail.

Thanks

kishore

prakashsamy

Hi Srisha,

I am also working in a IT firm for 10+years and I am interested participating in diary farming and other agriculture activities. kindly let me know for more information..

Thanks,
P.Prakash

hi- I too want to explore more in agri

Hi Sirisha,

I am 28 years old and Done M.B.A from Pune. Please let me know that you are looking IT persons for implementing Technology into agri field ? I have family business of fruits trading from last 60 years. I am also looking for planting G9 bananas and want to explore opportunities in agriculture. Can you guide me on IT implementation and exchange views? I have strong marketing networks in fruits.

Thanks

Hi,
Since our dairy project was running successfully, we again wanted to explore & expand our agriculture thirst, and started looking for some more partners in IT for starting the Banana cultivation around Bangalore. For this we took 5 acres of agriculture land for 5 years lease near Hessaragatta and started the banana cultivation on Sept 2011. For this banana project, an NRI working in sudan along with an IT guy working in Philips joined us and our 5 Acres banana farm (Tissue culture G9) is 6 months old now.

Next we want to start Papaya & marigold cultivation, and we are in a process of acquiring 10 acres of agriculture land for lease near to our banana farm. We “WELCOME” our IT guys who want to join us & contribute to mother earth. Parallelly we are in talks for acquisition of 128 acres of leased agricultural land for 15 years available in Kollegalla (125 km from Bangalore) for growing organic vegetables, but that project would be taken up only after finishing 10 acres of Papaya & marigold cultivation.
Warm Regards,
Sirisha

prakashsamy

Hi Srisha,

I am also working in IT industry for more than 10 years. I also have interest in the similar lines and I would like to contribute. Kindly let me know for more information and contacts

visitprabhakar

Hi,

I would be intersted in this Project you can contact me for further discussions.

More over i will be intersted to see your farm.

Thanks,
Prabhakar

vinayppp

Hi,

Warm Regards,
Sirisha
Hi Sirisha,

This is vinay, working in Bangalore, I have agriculture background and interested to involve in harticulture. After seen your message i want to clarify the following
1. Only IT professionals are eligible ?
2. To enter as a partner as per your proposal, do we need to have any lands as the owner in the specified area?
3. What are the criterias to select as your partner in organic vegetable / Pappaya cultivation? Interms of Investments / Involvement in activities (like cultivation/marketing).

Based on your selection criteria I can convey my interest to join with you. For any clarifications you can contact me

s2vpis2

Hi Sirisha - I would be intersted in this Project you can contact me for further discussions.I will also be intersted to see your farm.

bbala79

I am interested in the project

Hi Srisha,

My name is Bala I work for IT company as a manager. I am interested in the project and would like to know more details.
I has seen your post of Dairy farm long back good that you have a sucess story. Congratulation to your team...