Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Inviting partners from IT for Horticulture Projects in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

sirisha310883

Hi,
I am sirisha working at the senior level in a reputed IT company in Bangalore. I have posted in agricultureinformation.com in Oct 2010 for inviting partners for dairy farming project and many of our IT friends responded to it. We could able to finalize 2 partners and along with them we started a dairy farming project in Tumkur since one of our partners had 6 acres of land available there. We started with initially 5 HF cows and in the span of almost 2 years we have expanded to 50 livestock now.
Since our dairy project was running successfully, we again wanted to explore & expand our agriculture thirst, and started looking for some more partners in IT for starting the Banana cultivation around Bangalore. Again I got a good response for the posting in Feb 2011 (even yesterday also we got 2 IT guys response to join us) and this time we took 5 acres of agriculture land for 5 years lease near Hessaragatta and started the banana cultivation on Sept 2011. For this banana project, an NRI working in sudan along with an IT guy working in Philips joined us and our 5 Acres banana farm (Tissue culture G9) is 6 months old now.

We thank from the deep of our heart to agriculture information.com website & the guys behind it for making our dream come true & show the world that we people from IT can also do miracles in Agriculture.

Next we want to start Papaya & marigold cultivation, and we are in a process of acquiring 10 acres of agriculture land for lease near to our banana farm. We “WELCOME” our IT guys who want to join us & contribute to mother earth. Parallelly we are in talks for acquisition of 128 acres of leased agricultural land for 15 years available in Kollegalla (125 km from Bangalore) for growing organic vegetables, but that project would be taken up only after finishing 10 acres of Papaya & marigold cultivation. Interested guys further details & discussion.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha

Last edited by a moderator:

sankshinde

Hi Sirisha,

I am running a sw company based in Pune. Please browse website. We are specilized in providing IT services to various agribusiness around the Globe. You can reach to me

Thanks

Santosh Shinde

sirisha310883

Hi,
I am sirisha working at the senior level in a reputed IT company in Bangalore. I have posted in agricultureinformation.com in Oct 2010 for inviting partners for dairy farming project and many of our IT friends responded to it. We could able to finalize 2 partners and along with them we started a dairy farming project in Tumkur since one of our partners had 6 acres of land available there. We started with initially 5 HF cows and in the span of almost 2 years we have expanded to 50 livestock now.
Since our dairy project was running successfully, we again wanted to explore & expand our agriculture thirst, and started looking for some more partners in IT for starting the Banana cultivation around Bangalore. For this we took 5 acres of agriculture land for 5 years lease near Hessaragatta and started the banana cultivation on Sept 2011. For this banana project, an NRI working in sudan along with an IT guy working in Philips joined us and our 5 Acres banana farm (Tissue culture G9) is 6 months old now.

Next we want to start Papaya & marigold cultivation, and we are in a process of acquiring 10 acres of agriculture land for lease near to our banana farm. We “WELCOME” our IT guys who want to join us & contribute to mother earth. Parallelly we are in talks for acquisition of 128 acres of leased agricultural land for 15 years available in Kollegalla (125 km from Bangalore) for growing organic vegetables, but that project would be taken up only after finishing 10 acres of Papaya & marigold cultivation.
Warm Regards,
Sirisha

abhisu

hi Sirisha,
may be i can help u in some way ... i have dealings in agriculture related products and i have one such product which can help u a lot (for banana, papaya or any other vegetable or fruits in general )
the product provides an excellent opportunity to increase the crop yield.
It can be used as
1) Spreaders: provides more uniform spray deposit on plants; improves coverage of insecticides, herbicides; fungicides and foliar fertiliser sprays.
2) Activator: thorough wetting action helps improve performance of post-emergent insecticides and fungicides.
For use of growing and harvested crops:
Helps in dispersing powders and oil-base liquids.
The International and Indian test results on verity of crops proves its effectiveness .For improving pesticide coverage and performance.
Increases water penetration-gets more water into the soil. Also aids irrigation by reducing run-off; saves water.
Aids irrigation by increasing rate at which water soaks into soil; promotes more efficient water usages.
Helps keep spray equipment clean and prevent closed nozzles-reduces down time.
Non-corrosive to equipment.
Biodegradable.
According to Indian researches, it fetches a return of 12 to 58 times of the amount spent on it.
It is an approved surfactant / adjuvant – when used as spray adjuvant with herbicides and pesticides and also when used as soil conditioner
Allows a more uniform spray improving coverage.
Breaks down surface tension of water allowing better penetration into the leaves.
Reduces corrosion and clogging of spray nozzles.
Significantly increases percent and time of effectiveness.
Reduces compaction allowing deeper roots and better takeup of water and nutrients.
Faster water infiltration rates, less runoff and better water holding capacity.
Maintains more nitrogen in the upper profile of the soil.
Increased yields
Nutriplant SD / SL Seed Treatment – unique blend of micronutrients complexed with fermintation metabolites
Better root development.
Faster emergence.
Increased resistance to environment stress.
Increased yields
Nutriplant AG – a foliar-applied, liquid, micronutrient supplemental fertilizer
Designed to give the plant what it needs at critical growth stages.
Stimulates plant metabolizm.
Increased resistance to stress.
Increased yields
It is neither an insecticide nor a fertiliser. It is an adjuvant that enhance the performance of the insecticides and fertilisers and also helps the water or solution to penetrate deeper.
In case u r interested in it u can contact me .. U can also have a look at the practical demo of this product on how this product really works .

ondemand

Hi Sirisha,

I am Anbu working in IT Industry as a System Administrator. I have gone through your posting and good to see that IT people involving in agriculture. I would like to contribute myself in mentioned projects. Kindly reach me for further discussions.

All the best for your near future projects!!!!

Regards,
Anbu

sirisha310883

Hi Anbu

Hi Mr Anbu,
Thanks for the mail & interest shown in associating with us. We have send the details to ur mail id. kindly go through it.

Regards,
Sirisha

ayush1ravi

reg your efforts in the field of dairy farming

Dear Mr.Sirisha,

Great news that, you have grown from 01 HF cow to your present herd size of 50 HF cows as mentioned in your post. CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN for your efforts & journey in DIARY FARMING.

We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the firms engaged in dairy farming since last 2 yrs and we would like to visit your dairy farm & seek your expert advice about the day to day farm practices to be followed in DAIRY farming and we would like to share our views & experience in DAIRY sector for mutual benefits. If interested, pl get in touch with us.

Thanks & Regards,

RAVISHANKAR.M
OM DAIRY & LIVESTOCK FARM,
BIDADI, RAMANAGAR DIST.
Ph: +919880741434
e mail: omdairylivestockfarm@gmail.com

sirisha310883

Hi,
Since our dairy project was running successfully, we again wanted to explore & expand our agriculture thirst, and started looking for some more partners in IT for starting the Banana cultivation around Bangalore. For this we took 5 acres of agriculture land for 5 years lease near Hessaragatta and started the banana cultivation on Sept 2011. For this banana project, an NRI working in sudan along with an IT guy working in Philips joined us and our 5 Acres banana farm (Tissue culture G9) is 6 months old now.

Next we want to start Papaya & marigold cultivation, and we are in a process of acquiring 10 acres of agriculture land for lease near to our banana farm. We “WELCOME” our IT guys who want to join us & contribute to mother earth. Parallelly we are in talks for acquisition of 128 acres of leased agricultural land for 15 years available in Kollegalla (125 km from Bangalore) for growing organic vegetables, but that project would be taken up only after finishing 10 acres of Papaya & marigold cultivation.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha

sathishs22

Reg. details

Hi,

kindly mail me the details , i would like to join.

Regards,
Sathish

mj16130

Hello Sirisha,

Is your project restricted to only IT professional or other proffesionals?

If yes, pls send me the details i will be interested.

Regards,
Jayadev

iiht

Sale Planting Grafted,MANGO,AMARPALI,DUSHARI,MALLIKA,CHOUSA,Plan ts,Sapling 993642021

India,s No-1 Fruit & Other Plants Supplier 12 Month All Type Plants/Saplings and seeds Available in NAFEES NURSERY [SIZE="5"]www.nafeesnursery.com[/SIZE]

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER IS A CAPITAL OF GUAVA,MANGO,LEMON PLANTS, SAPLINGS IN INDIA a complete solution of Horticulture / Herbal/ Aromatic & Medicinal Plants , Seeds, Biofartlilizar,Campost and Plants Fast Grothpowder under one roof.

Inform to All,,
I Would Like to introduce my Firm Name Nafees Nursery & Exporter Mujasa Malihabad Lucknow U.P ( INDIA ). 09415532515 / 09936420215 / 09839886298 We are Manufacture ,Grower, Exporter,Bulk Supplier, and Distributors of Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants /Saplings, Ornamental Plants /Saplings, Herbals Plants /Saplings,Medicinal Plants /Saplings, Forestry Plants /Saplings, All Type Seeds, Garden Grass and Planting Material, which deals into Horticulture
We sale All Type Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants Saplings,fruit trees Small 2 Feets To Big 8 Feets size without poly and With polybag grafted Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Dushari Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Amarpali Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Mallika Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree,Chousa Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Langra banarasi Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree and other Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree which are yielding is high per acre and crop is highly profitable. Cost of each plant Plz Call Me 09936420215 are Email me >nafeesnursery_exporter@yahoo.co.in

NAME LIST OF EXPORT QUALITY FRUIT PLANTS / SAPLINGS/ FRUIT GREEN TREES.

1.GUAVA L49 PLANTS/SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

2.GUAVA ALLAHABADI SAFAIDA PLANTS/SAPLINGS/ FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

3.GUAVA EVERGREEN PLANTS/SAPLINGS/ FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

4.GUAVA SEED LASS PLANTS/SAPLINGS/ FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

5.GUAVA SHUGAR FREE PLANTS/SAPLINGS/ FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

6.GUAVA LALIT PLANTS/SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

7.AMLA HERBAL PLANTS/SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

8.AMLA NA7 HERBAL PLANTS/SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

9.AMLA EVERGREEN HERBAL PLANTS/SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

10.AMLA NA10 HERBAL PLANTS/SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

11.AMLA LAXMI52 HERBAL PLANTS/SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

12.AMLA BANARSI HERBAL PLANTS/SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

13.POMEGRANATE(Anar) PLANTS /SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

14.KARONDA DASI PLANTS/ SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

15.KARONDA AMRICAN PLANTS/ SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

16.LEMON SEEDLASS PLANTS/ SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

17.LEMON KAAGZE PLANTS/ SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

18.SHISHAM BLACK PLANTS/ SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/ SEEDLING

19.ORANGE FRUIT PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/ SEEDLING

20.MOUSMI FRUIT PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

21.BANANA FRUIT PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

22.BAIL FRUIT PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

23.TEAK(Sagaun) PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

24.CHIKU(Sapota) FRUIT PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

25.MANGO AMARPALI FRUIT PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

26.BANANA G-9 PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

27.PAPAYA READ LADY 786 PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

28.PAPAYA HYBRID PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

29.ALMOND(BADAM) PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

30.COCONAT PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

31.LITCHI SHAHI PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

32.OLIVE PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

33.IMLI (TAMARINDUS INDICA) PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

34.JUJUBE (Ber) FRUIT PLANTS / SAPLINGS /FRUIT GREEN TREES/SEEDLING.

NAME AND LIST OF EXPORT QUALITY ORNAMANTAL PLANTS / SAPLINGS/ GREEN TREES.

1. SILWAROK PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

2.ALASTONIYA(CHITWAN) PLANTS / SAPLINGS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

3.BOTTAL BRUSH READ PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

4.BOTTAL BRUSH GOLDEN PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

5.FISHTAL PLAM PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

6.FOXTEL PLAM PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

7.ROYAL PLAM PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

8.ARICA PLAM PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

9.CHINA PLAM PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

10.JAMUN BLACK PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

11.KASIYA BY FLORA PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

12.KASIYA BY SAMIYA PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

13.KASIYA BY GLUCA PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

14.GOLDMOHAR PLANT PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

15.ASHOK PLAN (DASI) PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

16.ASHOK PANDULA PLANT PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES / SEEDLING

17.SHISHAM PLANT PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES / SEEDLING

18.SHISHAM PLANT HYBRID PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES / SEEDLING

19.KADAM PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

20.KADAM PLANT HYBRID PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

21.ALLASTONIYA PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES / SEEDLING

22.NEEM PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES / SEEDLING

23.JUNIPAS PLANTS / SAPLINGS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES / SEEDLING

24.FICAS BINJAMINA PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES / SEEDLING

25.FICAS BLACK PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES / SEEDLING

26.FICAS NUDA PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES / SEEDLING

27.FICAS PANDA PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES / SEEDLING

28.FICAS STARLIGHT PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES /SEEDLING

29.FICAS KINGSIZE PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES / SEEDLING

30.DURANTA GOLDEN PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

31.FOXTEL PLAM PLANTS / SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

32.ALTINANTHRA PLANTS /SAPLINGS / GREEN TREES/SEEDLING

Last edited:

tigi

Hi,
Since our dairy project was running successfully, we again wanted to explore & expand our agriculture thirst, and started looking for some more partners in IT for starting the Banana cultivation around Bangalore. Again I got a good response for the posting in Feb 2011 (even yesterday also we got 2 IT guys response to join us) and this time we took 5 acres of agriculture land for 5 years lease near Hessaragatta and started the banana cultivation on Sept 2011. For this banana project, an NRI working in sudan along with an IT guy working in Philips joined us and our 5 Acres banana farm (Tissue culture G9) is 6 months old now.

We thank from the deep of our heart to agriculture information.com website & the guys behind it for making our dream come true & show the world that we people from IT can also do miracles in Agriculture.

Next we want to start Papaya & marigold cultivation, and we are in a process of acquiring 10 acres of agriculture land for lease near to our banana farm. We “WELCOME” our IT guys who want to join us & contribute to mother earth. Parallelly we are in talks for acquisition of 128 acres of leased agricultural land for 15 years available in Kollegalla (125 km from Bangalore) for growing organic vegetables, but that project would be taken up only after finishing 10 acres of Papaya & marigold cultivation. Interested guys further details & discussion.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha
Hi Sirisha
Looks like you are doing great work-
To seamlessly move between IT and agri is a real achievement.
However I hope you have no discrimination against non-IT people !
I have been looking very seriously to get associated with good and viable agri projects - The key ingredient, like any other project is to find the people with the passion to drive the project. On this, I think you have full marks !
Kindly let me know the full details of your upcoming project and and how I could
Do kindly send me the details and let us discuss seriously.
Regards
TIGILAL

sirisha310883

Hi Mr.Jayadev

Hi Mr.Jayadev,
You can send us ur email id so that we can communicate to u in a better way. We r sending our email id through PM.Kindly revert back to us if interested.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha

sspatil059

Want to join you

If you dont mind can i have a visit to your dairy farming, i'am interested in agriculture and would like to join u, please mail me details and how to contact you
Hi,

Warm Regards,
Sirisha

divyaonline

Hi Sirisha

Hi sirisha,
I am from non-IT background(Banking & Finance). Can i join ur group. If yes,please let me know how to proceed further.

Regards,
Divya

newfarmer1

Interested in your joint venture

Hi Sirisha,

Well, I'm interested in joining your group.. please do send in more details.
I'm an NRI with around 20 acres of land - 50 miles from Chennai..
Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Mukund

subirdhar

On Farm Management

Dear Shirisha,

Good to know your progress in Agriculture.

Wanted to know more about your experience on how you managed the farms while you are working /residing far away. I understand that you and your team members are in IT so they will be working in Bangalore/Chennai etc.

So do you get good "Farm Managers" to manage the farms? Are the Farm Managers "Agri graduates"?

Any information on this will be helpful.

Regards
Subir