Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Inviting Partners for Dairy Farming Project in Bangalore.

Register

Click Here!

irshadchand

Farm land available near bangalore for dairy farming project

Dear Sirisha,

I have seven acres of farm land on the main road 58kms from Bangalore City centre, Seven kms from dobbespet, 25kms before Tumkur. The land is very fertile with good water faclilty (with two borewells and one openwell) Earlier there was a running dairy farm in this land and recently the cow sheds were demolished for reconstruction. I am interested in dairy business partnership for Inspection of land & more details please contact Mr.Jabir or can be e-mailed

Last edited by a moderator:

psjfarm

I have 10acres of agri-land 50km from Bangalore on Doddaballapur-Hindupur Highway (SH9) and would be interested to consider a dairy farm on the lines proposed by you. It would be interesting to know how you intend to partner with the land owner, etc., you can contact me

Dear all members,
I am sirisha working in as a Project Manager in a Software MNC in Bangalore. I & my husband have done 2 years of exclusive research on Dairy Farming Project and visited many Dairy plants in India. Finally we are thinking to start it in a Large scale(Initially with minimum of 50 Livestock). We thought of executing the project as a Partnership Business as we are not eligible to purchase the agricultural land in Karnataka. In that regard, we are inviting partners through this blog, who are seriously interested & have minimum of 10 Acres of agricultural land (to start with) with them. The entire project .i.e starting from project financing - execution of the project - getting profits, would be taken care by us with a minimum of 24-30 % p.a is guaranteed profit on the project.Interested parties can contact us with the details such as their Background, extent of land they hold, the exact land location, Project Feasibility etc on my private e.mail id

Warm regards,
sirisha

vishwakarma

Green House - Dairy Integrated Project

I have 10acres of agri-land 50km from Bangalore on Doddaballapur-Hindupur Highway (SH9) and would be interested to consider a dairy farm on the lines proposed by you. It would be interesting to know how you intend to partner with the land owner, etc., you can contact me
Hello everybody,

WE are in position to offer project with

* 100 % buy back agreement
* ROI min 100% per year and above
* Investment, minimum Rs 2,50,000=00 for 1000 mts sq green house

If required we can arrange the investors, to invest in these projects and set up project in joint venture / profit sharing basis, with land owners, who are not in position to invest all the money required.

Please have look at information below;

This is golden opp, for the the people having agriculture land, to earn 100% ROI from investment in the Green House - Dairy Integrated Project

I am please to inform you that we are promoting, all over India, our Green House - Dairy Integrated Project, growing vegetables / fruits / flowers in the green house, for high end customers and export market,

We offer 100% buy back contracts for the purchase of vegetables / fruits / flowers and milk produced in this Green House - Dairy Integrated Project

We are implementing this Green House - Dairy Integrated Project all over India, with target of setting up total 10,000 green houses, having area of 1000 sq mts each.

There will be a small dairy farm integrated with Green house of 1000 sq mts, having 10 nos cow/buffalo. This will help producing organic produce in the green house and additional income to the land holders.

In the Phase one implementation of the project we will first set up 1000 sq mt green house or of larger area if land and investment is available.

In the phase two of this project we will integrate small dairy farm having min 10 cow / buffalo, so that we will able to switch over to the totally organic farming and generating additional income.

A concept demonstration pilot project is already set up in the state of Rajasthan, by ten farmers, having total ten green houses, having area of 1000 sq. mts each.

A website is set up, for giving all the details about the concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan.

One green houses of 1000 mts sq area, will be producing avg total 100 kg of color capsicum per day, for next about 150 days starting from the third week of August 2010.

Expected revenue generated will be Rs. 7,50,000=00 for one green house in 150 days, with expected avg farm gate price of Rs. 50=00 per kg, for the color capsicum that will be produced in these green houses.

The total investment in the green house having area of 1000 mts sq is Rs 10,00,000=00

There is 75% govt subsidy available in states of Rajasthan. Similarly subsidy (in some states 50%) is also available in other states of India.

This concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan is put up with availing Govt subsidy.

For setting up one green house of 1000 sq mt area, 75%, i.e. Rs. 7,50,000=00 is received in the form of Govt. subsidy and farmers have invested Rs. 2,50,000=00

We expect that the ten farmers, in this concept demonstration pilot project will able to recover all their investment of Rs. 2,50,000=00 in the one season of 6 months only

Even without subsidy the land owners can recover the investment within two to three years.

To get more details please send your contact details by sending private message to me, I will give provide my contact details to you.

Regards

MRC

varshaapc

Green House - Dairy Integrated Project

Dear MRC

I AM Very intrusted in green house project please contact me for further communication we have land near ( 35 km ) bangalore international airport

namma_krishi

hi Sirisha,

Good project to start...fine if you looking for land and dairy support we will definetly work on this. about us, we do have land of 4 acres near kunigal [70 km from banglaore] or will find good land which suits for the dairy farming [around tumkur dist]. also we do have knowledge on dairy farming as my uncle used to work dairy farm [danish farm, which is in hesaraghatta]. So, kinldy let us know your interested then we take it up.

nimitvisaria

Dear Sir,

Good to read your proposal. I am a native of Bangalore and presently living in Bahrain. Do you have any such projects in and around bangalore, I am interested to come in as a small investor. Kindly contact me at my email: ksgiridhar@rediffmail.com.

Regards,
Giridhar
Dear Sir,
Your proposal of Green house looks quite interesting.

Do you have any upcoming project in the Kuth region.

Request you to provide your email id or contact me at visaria.nimit to discuss it further.

n_nandeshwar

Hello,

Please find below Green House Project proposal,

Investment required in this project, as promoters contribution, Rs 2,50,000=00 in one green house of 1000 mts sq., this is 25 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up 1000 sq mts green house. Remaining Rs 7,50,000=00 will come as loan from banks or investment partners like PE / VC etc

Green House will produce vegetables, flowers, fruits etc

Avg / Min Net profit from one green house of 1000 sq mts is Rs. 2,50,000=00

ROE in this Green House Project is minimum 100% and above

Target is to erect total 1000 green house, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

Already 11 green houses are ready in the state of Rajasthan and will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

Another 4 will be ready in the state of Rajasthan, within two months.

The financial results of the above 15 green houses will start coming in within next three - six month.

We are interested in setting up similar project in other states

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards

MRC
I am interested in setting up Green House. I am working in MNC as IT lead and I have around 12 Acre of land in Maharashtra(Near Amravati). PLease guide me in setting up the Green House. Also I am very much new to agri business but passionate about it.
Waiting for your guidance.

vishwakarma

I am interested in setting up Green House. I am working in MNC as IT lead and I have around 12 Acre of land in Maharashtra(Near Amravati). PLease guide me in setting up the Green House. Also I am very much new to agri business but passionate about it.
Waiting for your guidance.
Hi,

Please send your email ID / mobile no., by sending email ID

Regards

MRC

guruprasad0

Hi,

I would like to know more abt this project. Let me know ur web page and email address.

Regards,

Guru Prasad
Please contact..

kumarsivara

Dear Sirisha

Hi Sirisha
I have the following lans available in Karnataka , I know these are small chunks but would be keen to setup a dairy.
Also would like to visit your farm @ the earliest.

Land Details
Off Varthur , Hoskaote Taluk - 2 Acres + 10 Guntas Seperate - Good Water
Off Malur , KGF Road - 1 + 1 Acres - Water Borewell Needed
On Malur - Kolar Road - 1+ 1 Acres Water Available

We are wlling for a project on Partnership Business as getting additional land will not be an issue in either of these places.
Can call me
Kind Regards
Vijay Kumar

I am sirisha working in as a Project Manager in a Software MNC in Bangalore. I & my husband have done 2 years of exclusive research on Dairy Farming Project and visited many Dairy plants in India. Finally we are thinking to start it in a Large scale(Initially with minimum of 50 Livestock). We thought of executing the project as a Partnership Business as we are not eligible to purchase the agricultural land in Karnataka. In that regard, we are inviting partners through this blog, who are seriously interested & have minimum of 10 Acres of agricultural land (to start with) with them. The entire project .i.e starting from project financing - execution of the project - getting profits, would be taken care by us with a minimum of 24-30 % p.a is guaranteed profit on the project.Interested parties can contact us with the details such as their Background, extent of land they hold, the exact land location, Project Feasibility etc on my private e.mail id

Warm regards,
sirisha[/QUOTE]

dr_vivekpatil

Try out http://sites.google.com/site/viveklpm/ for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

ravitalalur

HI,
It is very nice to know that lots of IT people are interested in Agri based projects. I am also a Techi working for Infosys as Tech Lead and moving in the same line. I already Initiated my Pilot Project on Dairy farming with Just 2 cows to start with.
If you really need any guidence of locating the land in and around Tumkur kindly conatct me.

Thanks
Basvaraju S

Hi,

Could you kindly provide me your contact details either mail id /phone #.
Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers!!
Ravi

derrick

I am robert and have land in mangalore i would like to do dairy farm if any one needs but i dont have finance only agriculture land if help i m ready contact me

adithyaravi08

Hello,

Investment required in this project, as promoters contribution, Rs 2,50,000=00 in one green house of 1000 mts sq., this is 25 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up 1000 sq mts green house. Remaining Rs 7,50,000=00 will come as loan from banks or investment partners like PE / VC etc

Target is to erect total 1000 green house, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

Already 11 green houses are ready in the state of Rajasthan and will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

The financial results of the above 15 green houses will start coming in within next three - six month.

Regards

MRC
Hi,

My Name is Ravi, I have about 12 acres of agri land near kumbakkonam city (Tamil Nadu) I am intrested in Green House cultivation, I would like to have more information about the same could pls give me details such as the cost, type of GH that you offer & buy back grantee etc.......................

Ravi

devusharu

ready to take challenge

Dear madam,

i am dev from bellary. i also interest for in this dairy business. i can also join and help you as much as possible. this is my number you can contact . thanking you

adithyaravi08

Hi,

This seems to be very intresting, would you be intrested in doing this is Tamilnadu, if yes kindly contact me.

Im form Kumbakkonam (tanjure dist located in TN state).

Regards

Hello,

Regards

MRC

dr_vivekpatil

Hey,

Its very good to know that you are moving towards mother nature from world of machines. Me too an IT professional in Gurgaon and planning to setup a dairy near Lucknow (UP), to start with around 20 livestocs.

Please show me some guidance if you have started this business or still running?

I have already prepared all calculations, stats and study but still feel a live example is always better than on papers.

Thanks,
Vivek Pandey
Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized and downloaded as per your needs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

pallav123

Diary farm

Hi

I wanted to know the feasibility and if we can chip in.
I work for a finance company

Regards
Pallab

Hi Sireesha,

This is srinivas.Are you intrested to set up the farm in Andhra pradesh ...I can arrange you 10 acres of land ...there we can sell the milk for good price that is per litre min of 40 rupees . ...If you want the more details...pls reach me

Thanks
Srinivas