Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Inviting Partners for Dairy Farming Project in Bangalore.

Register

Click Here!

sirisha310883

Dear all members,
I am sirisha working in as a Project Manager in a Software MNC in Bangalore. I & my husband have done 2 years of exclusive research on Dairy Farming Project and visited many Dairy plants in India. Finally we are thinking to start it in a Large scale(Initially with minimum of 50 Livestock). We thought of executing the project as a Partnership Business as we are not eligible to purchase the agricultural land in Karnataka. In that regard, we are inviting partners through this blog, who are seriously interested & have minimum of 10 Acres of agricultural land (to start with) with them. The entire project .i.e starting from project financing - execution of the project - getting profits, would be taken care by us with a minimum of 24-30 % p.a is guaranteed profit on the project.Interested parties can contact us with the details such as their Background, extent of land they hold, the exact land location, Project Feasibility etc on my private e.mail id

Warm regards,
sirisha

Last edited by a moderator:

ganesha12

HI,
It is very nice to know that lots of IT people are interested in Agri based projects. I am also a Techi working for Infosys as Tech Lead and moving in the same line. I already Initiated my Pilot Project on Dairy farming with Just 2 cows to start with.
If you really need any guidence of locating the land in and around Tumkur kindly conatct me.

Thanks
Basvaraju S

sameerrd

HI,
It is very nice to know that lots of IT people are interested in Agri based projects. I am also a Techi working for Infosys as Tech Lead and moving in the same line. I already Initiated my Pilot Project on Dairy farming with Just 2 cows to start with.
If you really need any guidence of locating the land in and around Tumkur kindly conatct me.

Thanks
Basvaraju S

Hey Basvaraju-its great to know you have already started, would it be possible to visit you to understand more? in the meanwhile can you tell us the breed of the animals? the place you procured them/cost/transportaion and any other information you are willing to share

ezeevivek

Hey,

Its very good to know that you are moving towards mother nature from world of machines. Me too an IT professional in Gurgaon and planning to setup a dairy near Lucknow (UP), to start with around 20 livestocs.

Please show me some guidance if you have started this business or still running?

I have already prepared all calculations, stats and study but still feel a live example is always better than on papers.

Thanks,
Vivek Pandey

kasthuri

Hi,
I appreciate your concept and we will spare you the land.Please let me know the size of land and have you identified the location ? you may contact me on 9449698106/maizehari@yahoo.co.in
Wishing you all the best,

murthy_narahari

Narahari is interested for partnership

Hi sirisha,

I am Narahari Murthy from Bidadi, Karnataka.

The Idea seems to be very interesting and I am interested too to pursue such partnerships. I have 2 acers of land near Bangalore, 30 kms from Bangalore on Bangalore-Mysore Highway in a place called Bidadi. It has good proximity to areas like Ramanagaram, Channapatanam, Mandya, Bangalore, kanakapura and Magadi. All these areas have potential market for Dairy Farming.

Please contact me if you are interested and lets have a deal.

Please contact..
with regards,
Narahari

sirisha310883

Want to discuss some more details

Dear Narahari Murthy,
Greetings for the day. We are very glad to hear from you that you are interested in Partnership/JV for our dairy farming project. You can send us ur mail id so that we can discuss further about the same.

Warm regards,
Sirisha

hmdk7343

Hi, Sirisha

I am Deepak here, an agri graduate working for a bank as manager - agri advances, I have come across lots of such projects. I can arrange for land but first let us communicate about the ideas then we can think of going ahead.

get in touch, we can discuss it in details
Please contact...

vishwakarma

Green House project

Hi,
I appreciate your concept and we will spare you the land.Please let me know the size of land and have you identified the location ? you may contact me on 9449698106/maizehari@yahoo.co.in
Wishing you all the best,
Hello,

Please find below Green House Project proposal,

Investment required in this project, as promoters contribution, Rs 2,50,000=00 in one green house of 1000 mts sq., this is 25 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up 1000 sq mts green house. Remaining Rs 7,50,000=00 will come as loan from banks or investment partners like PE / VC etc

Green House will produce vegetables, flowers, fruits etc

Avg / Min Net profit from one green house of 1000 sq mts is Rs. 2,50,000=00

ROE in this Green House Project is minimum 100% and above

Target is to erect total 1000 green house, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

Already 11 green houses are ready in the state of Rajasthan and will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

Another 4 will be ready in the state of Rajasthan, within two months.

The financial results of the above 15 green houses will start coming in within next three - six month.

We are interested in setting up similar project in other states

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards

MRC

deepakkhurana24

I WAS PLEASED TO READ ABOUT YOUR STRONG DESIRE TO START A MILK PRODUCTS PROCESSING UNIT.I WILL BE GRATEFULL IF YOU CAN SHARE YOUR PLAN WITH US,SINCE WE ARE ALSO THINKING ON THE SAME LINES AND HAVE A VAST EXPERIENCE IN BREEDING, MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT OF LARGE NUMBER OF DAIRY ANIMALS.WE HAVE ALSO EARMARKED LAND FOR THE PROJECT AT ROHTAK AND DESIRE TO HAVE OWN PRODUCTION OF 10000LTRS OF MILK PER DAY WITH OVERALL CAPACITY OF 50000LTRS PROCESSING CAPACITY.THANKS.deepakkhurana24@rediffmail.com

iiht

For Sale fruit Plants visit www.nafeesnursery.com +919415532515/ +919936420215

India,s No-1 Fruit & Other Plants Supplier Nursery (Nafees Nursery) Domain Default page

Offer For Changing Global warming 5% Extra Plants on 1000/=and 1000+ Plants Then 20/06/2010 To 31/07/2010

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Let you Know about our Firm Name Nafees Nursery Located in Mujasa Malihabad Lucknow U.P (INDIA).
We are Supplier, Exporter and Distributors of Fruits, Ornamental, Herbals, Medicinal, Forestry Plants, seeds and Planting Material, which deals into Horticulture and Floriculture Plants and seeds.
We are having varied varieties of Fruit plants, Green plants, Flower plants Flowering plants, bulbs, Seeds & Carpat Garden Grass.
If you have any Quarry about these products then u can directory visit and Visit Our Website Domain Default page and you can send feedback to us... And we will revert back to you.
We will not Compromise Quality and Quantity.
We are Including our product catalogue, and photographs in our
Website Domain Default page
We have all Plants and Seeds very Good Quality & Cheapest and Best Prices.
We feel our pleasure to give you any type of information regarding the call me or Email This

Note> Home Delivery Charges Extra.

Thanks & Best Regards,

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER
MUJASA MALIHABAD
LUCKNOW
U.P INDIA

info@nafeesnursery.com,
nafeesnursery_exporter@yahoo.co.in
nafeesnursery_2002@rediffmail.com
Mobile No> +919415532515,+919936420215,+919839886298

List of Available Fruit Plants in Nafees Nursery.

Visit us Domain Default page

MANGO FRUIT PLANTS VARIETY.
All Mango Fruit Plants Height in Feet 2 to 3 feet in Available in poly bag and without Poly bag as your wish.
1.Dushari Plant Grafted
2.Dushari-51Plant Grafted
3.Chausa Plant Grafted
4.Langra Plant Grafted
5.Lucknowa Safaida Plant Grafted
6.Amrpali Plant Grafted
7.Malika Plant Grafted
8. Bombay Green Plant Grafted
9.Tomy Atkins Plant Grafted
10.Mango Seed Less Plant Grafted

GUAVA (Amrud/Peru /Bihi/Jaam) FRUIT PLANTS VARITY.
All Guava Fruit Plants Height in Feet 2 to 3 Feet in Available in poly bag and without Poly bag as your wish.
1.Guava Allahabadi Plant Grafted
2.Guava L-49 Plant Grafted
3.Guava Barafkhana Plant Grafted
4.Guava One Kg Plant Grafted
5.Guava Lalit Plant Grafted
6.Guava Black Plant Grafted
7.Guava Variegated Plant Grafted
8.Guava Chinese Plant Grafted
9.Guava Evergreen Plant Grafted
All Guava Fruit Plants Height in Feet 2 to 3 Feet in Available in poly bag and
without Poly bag as your wish.

JACK FRUIT (Kathal)PLANTS VARIETY.
All Jack Fruit Plants Height in Feet 2 to 3 Feet in Available in poly bag and without Poly bag as your wish.
1. Jack fruit Plant Grafted
2. Jack fruit Seedling Plant

LITCHI FRUIT PLANTS VARIETY.
All Litchi Fruit Plants Height in Feet 2 to 2.50 Feet in Available in poly bag and without Poly bag as your wish.
1.Litchi Shahi Plant Grafted
2.Litchi Small Plant Grafted

CUSTARD APPLE (Sharifa/Sitaphal) FRUIT PLANTS VARIETY.
All Custard Apple Fruit Plants Height in Feet 1 to 2 Feet in Available in poly bag and without Poly bag as your wish.
1.Custard Apple Plant
2.Custard Apple High Bred Plant

BANANA FRUIT PLANTS VARIETY.
All Banana Fruit Plants Height in Feet 1 Feet (One Feet) in Available in poly bag and without Poly bag as your wish.
1-Banana Plant Tishu Cultur G-9
2-Banana Plant Duaraf Kayodis

JUJUBE (Ber) FRUIT PLANTS VERIETY.
All Jujube Fruit Plants Height in Feet 1.50 to 2.50 Feet Available in without Poly bag
1. Jujube (Ber)Fruit Plant Zafran Grafted
2. Jujube (Ber) Fruit Plant Umran Grafted
3. Jujube (Ber)Fruit Plant Karaka Grafted

POMEGRANATE(Anar) FRUIT PLANTS VARIETY.
All Pomegranate Fruit Plants Height in Feet 2 to 2.50 Feet in Available in poly bag and without Poly bag as your wish.
1-Anar Ganesh Plant
2.Anar Desi Plant
3.Anar Bhagva
4.Anar Sinduri

AMLA HERBAL PLANTS VARIETY.
All Amla Herbal Plants Height in Feet 1.50 to 2 Feet in Available in poly bag and without Poly bag as your wish.
1.Amla N-7 Plant Grafted
2.Amla Chakaya Plant Grafted
3.Amla Laxmi 52 Plant Grafted
4.Amla N-10 Plant Grafted

KAROUNDA FRUIT PLANTS VARIETY.
All Karounda Fruit Plants Height in Feet 1 to 1.50Feet in Available in poly bag and without Poly bag as your wish.
1.Karounda American(Red & White) Plant
2.Karounda Green Plant
3.Karounda Desi Plant
4.Karounda Hybrid Plant

LEMON (Nimbu/Citrus)PLANTS.
All Lemon Plants Height in Feet 2 to 2.50 Feet in Available in poly
bag and without Poly bag as your wish.
1.Lemon Seedless Plant Grafted
2.Lemon Budded Plant Kagzi
3.Lemon Eureka Plant Seed Ling
4.Lemon Verygated Plant Grafted

CHIKU (Sapota)FRUIT PLANTS VARIETY.
All Chico Fruit Plants Height in Feet 2 to 2.50 Feet in Available in poly bag and without Poly bag as your wish.
1.Chiku Grafted Cricket Ball Plant
2.Chiku Budded Small Ball Plant

TIK(Sagaun)PLANTS VARIETY.
All Tick Plants Height in Feet 2 to 2.50 Feet in Available in poly bag and
1.TickPlant small leave
2.Tick Hybrid Plant Big leave

PAPAYA PLANTS VARIETY
All Papaya Plants Height in Feet 1 to1.50 Feet Available in poly bag.
1.Papaya Highbried
2.Papaya Red Lady 786(Taiwan)

POPULAR PLANTS VARIETY.
All Popular Plants Height in Feet 2 to 6 Feet in Available in poly bag and
1.Popular Plant (24)
2.Popular Hybrid Plant

BAL FRUIT PLANTS VARIETY.
All Bail Plants Height in Feet 2 to 2.50 Feet in Available in poly bag and without Poly bag as your wish.
1.Bail Stone Plant
2.Bail Hybrid Plant
3.Bail Grafted

JATRUFA (Bio-Desal /Ratan Jot)PLANTS AND SEEDS.
All Tick Plants Height in Feet 2 to 2.50 Feet in Available in poly bag and
without Poly bag as your
1.Jatrufa Circus Plants or Bio Desal Plant

BAMBOOS (Forestry plants)PLANTS VARIETY.
All Bamboos Plants Height in Feet 2 to 2.50 Feet in Available in Poly Bag.
1.Bamboos Dendrocalamus Calostachyus Plant
2.Bamboos Dendrocalamus Strictus Plant
3.Bamboos Dendrocalamus (Thorny) Plant

GRASS CARPAT GARDEN (Lose/Math).
1.Grass Slacshan No.1
2.Grass Nilgri
3.Grass Chinese
4.Grass Korean
5.Grass American

HERBAL AND OTHER USE SLIPS,ROOT,PLANTS,CARPAT GARDAN GRASS,KATING,AND SEEDS ETC.
1.Palmrosa Seeds
2. Basils
3.Lemon grass ( Krishna ) Slips
4.Citronella (Bio-13)Slips
5.Noorjhan roses (Damishk rose ) Kating
6.Mint (Available in December To January ) Root
7.Hina.(Mehandi) Plant
8.Papaya Plats and fruit
9.Mango Seeds
10.Neem Plant
11.Shesham Plant
12.Kadam Plant
13.Silvarok Plant
14.Goldmohar Plant
15.Papular Plant
16.Rose Plant
17.Alastoniya Plants
18.Silvarok

These Verities Fruit, Timber, Herbal, Medicinal, Forestry plants & Gardan Grass.
Available in poly bag and without Poly bag as your wish and seeds Available in our Nafees Nursery.
Fruiting years will be Depend on Your State or country climate.

NOTE > ALL TRANSPORTATION CHARGES AFFORD BY PLANTS, SEED RECURRED COMPANY ,FARM.

Thanks & Best Regards

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER
MALIHABAD LUCKNOW
U.P INDIA 227111

info@nafeesnursery.com
nafeesnursery_exporter@yahoo.co.in
nafeesnursery_2002@rediffmail.com

Mob No>+919415532515,+919936420215,+919839886298

karna

Hello

Hi sirisha,

I think u must be having good knowledge about dairy farm, b'cause u have been doing survey since some time.any way r u looking land in karnataka only r anywhere in Andhra pradesh ? now we are going into Dairy industry. if u r seriously intersted then we have a land in which we can develope good business.pl write to me for further details :
With regards,
Karna.

sirisha310883

Hi Karna

Hi Karna,
Greetings for the day. Thanks for ur mail. We just want to know in which part of Andhra you have ur lands available & also how much???You cam mail me for further communication.

Regards,
sirisha

sirisha310883

Hi Sunil

Dear Mr.Sunil Reddy,
I am just looking for all the proposals from different people, exploring all the options & possibilities, so that we can start/finalise it by this month end. We are at the final negotiation with 3 of our members who have their lands near Bangalore. But we hearty welcome if u have any proposal with u.Kindly mail me
Warm Regards,
Sirisha

giridharks

Dear Sir,

Good to read your proposal. I am a native of Bangalore and presently living in Bahrain. Do you have any such projects in and around bangalore, I am interested to come in as a small investor. Kindly contact me at my email: ksgiridhar@rediffmail.com.

Regards,
Giridhar

Hello,

Please find below Green House Project proposal,

Investment required in this project, as promoters contribution, Rs 2,50,000=00 in one green house of 1000 mts sq., this is 25 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up 1000 sq mts green house. Remaining Rs 7,50,000=00 will come as loan from banks or investment partners like PE / VC etc

Green House will produce vegetables, flowers, fruits etc

Avg / Min Net profit from one green house of 1000 sq mts is Rs. 2,50,000=00

ROE in this Green House Project is minimum 100% and above

Target is to erect total 1000 green house, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

Already 11 green houses are ready in the state of Rajasthan and will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

Another 4 will be ready in the state of Rajasthan, within two months.

The financial results of the above 15 green houses will start coming in within next three - six month.

We are interested in setting up similar project in other states

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards

MRC

maruthidairy

dairy farming

Dear sirisha,

we are in half way to complete a pilot project of 60 herds professional dairy farming, before to take up in a big way like 300-400cows/buffalo's, it is around 190 kms from bangalore.

If u are still interested, u can contact us

waiting for your early response.

thanks and regards.
Dear all members,
I am sirisha working in as a Project Manager in a Software MNC in Bangalore. I & my husband have done 2 years of exclusive research on Dairy Farming Project and visited many Dairy plants in India. Finally we are thinking to start it in a Large scale(Initially with minimum of 50 Livestock). We thought of executing the project as a Partnership Business as we are not eligible to purchase the agricultural land in Karnataka. In that regard, we are inviting partners through this blog, who are seriously interested & have minimum of 10 Acres of agricultural land (to start with) with them. The entire project .i.e starting from project financing - execution of the project - getting profits, would be taken care by us with a minimum of 24-30 % p.a is guaranteed profit on the project.Interested parties can contact us with the details such as their Background, extent of land they hold, the exact land location, Project Feasibility etc on my private e.mail id

Warm regards,
sirisha

maruthidairy

dairy farming

Dear sirisha,

we are in the same line if u are interested u can communicate to us

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.
partner.

chetanbr

Agriculture land

Dear Mr. Basvaraju,

REQUIRED AGRICULTURE LAND OF 5 TO 10 ACRES IN KARNATAKA, BUDGET MAXIMUM Rs. 30,000/- PER ACRE, 125 - 150 Kms. FROM BANGALORE, 2 TO 3 Kms. INSIDE FROM THE MAIN ROAD,

Regards,
CHETAN B R

HI,

Thanks
Basvaraju S

vishwakarma

Green House Project

Dear Sir,

Good to read your proposal. I am a native of Bangalore and presently living in Bahrain. Do you have any such projects in and around bangalore, I am interested to come in as a small investor. Kindly contact me at my email: ksgiridhar@rediffmail.com.

Regards,
Giridhar
Dear sir,

I have sent mail to you.

There is up coming Green House Project near Bangalore in total area of 20,000 sq mts, to grow the color capsicum.

We have already identified buyer for the color capsicum, that will be grown in this upcoming project near Bangalore.

You can get involved in this project as one of the investor.

We plan to add dairy farming in to this Green House Project, so that we can grow totally organic crop in the green house.

Looking forward

Regards

MRC