Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

ampleexp

We are looking for working partner with Investment.We are based in Bangalore engaged in exporting of Fresh Vegetables and Onions.

We are one of India's leading Manufacturers and Exporters of Fresh Vegetables and Fruit. The company provides a wide selection of delicious fresh produce available in South India, both seasonal and all year round types, including Drumsticks,Tindly,Okra,Broccoli, Snake Gourd, Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd,Capsicum,Beans,Gawar,Fresh Onions, Small Onion, Bangalore Rose Onion, Curry Leaves, Mango, Watermelon, Jackfruit and others to serve demand in overseas markets.

Thanks
Parveez

Last edited by a moderator:

tsbaslam

i am interest it

We are looking for working partner with Investment.We are based in Bangalore engaged in exporting of Fresh Vegetables and Onions.

We are one of India's leading Manufacturers and Exporters of Fresh Vegetables and Fruit. The company provides a wide selection of delicious fresh produce available in South India, both seasonal and all year round types, including Drumsticks,Tindly,Okra,Broccoli, Snake Gourd, Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd,Capsicum,Beans,Gawar,Fresh Onions, Small Onion, Bangalore Rose Onion, Curry Leaves, Mango, Watermelon, Jackfruit and others to serve demand in overseas markets.

Thanks
Parveez
aslmlkm,i am aslam from tamilnadu.i am interested the export business.pls contact me

kjharoon

Investing

Hello,
I am interested to invest. Please provide me your company details and other business details for my perusal.
Thank you.
Haroon

ampleexp

Dear Mr. Haroon

Visit our website for more details.

Thanks
Parveez

ampleexp

Dear Sir

Kindly visit our website for more detail Ample International Bangalore India - fresh vegetablesfresh fruits Wholesale Supplier

Thanks
Parveez