Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Investment available up to 20 lakh

Register

Click Here!

sivakpr

i am interested...and you can invest in our texhnical textiles buisness,which i have established by hardwork....to expand our market base in other states,we need funds, if you are interested,you can become a 50:50 ratio business partner..and u or anyone u can appoint in office to look after day to day affairs of business

for more details...

Last edited by a moderator:

bhupeish

Business Proposal

Respected Sir/Madam

i am a marketing head of Aloe Vera Cream Manufacturing Company.
And Also marketing tie-up to a Bulb Industry who manufactures Auto Bulb for two/three/four wheelers like bike,car,truck etc.

if u wanna do business with us,

dkspl

wanted loan for pig farming

wanted loan for pig farming. near magadi, Bangalore we will pay the invested money plus profit with in 10 month investment is 15,00,000. you are from which state. 100% profit for sure.

dkspl

wanted loan for pig farming

wanted loan for pig farming. near magadi, Bangalore we will pay the invested money plus profit with in 10 month investment is 15,00,000. you are from which state. 100% profit for sure.

pramod.p

Immediate funds available up to 20 lakh Rupees for profitable business. I would like to invest in existing profit making business or new profitable ventures. Investments only after thorough investigations.

Genuine business proposal will be considered.

Thank you.

Invest and get profit.

I have a best investment business ideas.If you interested contct me.You just spend 1 lakh rs first,than you deside to invest.But, one thing., I we both will share the 80% of profit only, the 20% balance is for the Business expences.

I am getting 80% profit of my present doing business. I need to invest more, but I dont have the huge amount.

If you want to do,contact me.