Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Investment available up to 20 lakh

Register

Click Here!

kjharoon

Immediate funds available up to 20 lakh Rupees for profitable business. I would like to invest in existing profit making business or new profitable ventures. Investments only after thorough investigations.

Genuine business proposal will be considered.

Thank you.

vjaii

sir
This is vijay 4m Andhraprdesh.i am starting a new business regarding
dairyfarm
sheepfarm
goatfarm
And in the farm only
vermicompost
organic vegetables
azolla
biogas also i am plaanning

I have 5 years experience in dairy,goat farming and preparation of vermicompost
finally last 2years back i have the dairyfarm,goatfarm,countrychickenfarm,&vermicomposting

i dropped my businness due to lack of finance&some problems
so if u really help me its a great reward 4me.

Thanking you
g.vijaykumar

vetmalar

We are in the process of tree plantation around 5 acre in tamilnadu. combination of Kumilwood, agarwood and sandalwood plantation in 5 acre initially..and planning to expand further in next year.
one acre plantation having potential of 4.5 crores in 8-10 years and 4 crores in 12-15 years.. total 8.5 crores in 10-15 years... with less investment.
if you r interested send PM to me..

sreeram811

Sheep Project

Immediate funds available up to 20 lakh Rupees for profitable business. I would like to invest in existing profit making business or new profitable ventures. Investments only after thorough investigations.

Thank you.

Dear Sir/Madam,
We have land 3 to 5 acres at Joharapuram, Kurnool City. A.P., India. It is ideal for Agriculture or Dairy, Poultry, Sheep etc cultuation Please those want investments please contact me
Thanking you,

Last edited by a moderator:

mukilan

Sir
This is Mukilan from chennai i have plan to start new veg & fruit shop at Minjur. I have place and support and four year experience in supermarket.I have small investment but i don`t have banking support so please help and guide me.

thanks & regards
V.Mukilan

aqualife

Investment

We are in the process of tree plantation around 5 acre in tamilnadu. combination of Kumilwood, agarwood and sandalwood plantation in 5 acre initially..and planning to expand further in next year.
one acre plantation having potential of 4.5 crores in 8-10 years and 4 crores in 12-15 years.. total 8.5 crores in 10-15 years... with less investment.
if you r interested send PM to me..

Please send me full details in

pummy1

Greetings.

Dear friend,

We are the club of farmers own more than 6000 acres lands along with the rivers on Eastern part of Rajasthan. Water and power are ample.

We are called Kissan Jagrati Kendra ( KJK), are looking for investors/working partners ranging from 10 Lacs to 20 Cr. Total project will go up to 1000 Cr.

We are developing a commercial level of goat breedings in India with the help of Australian, Israeli and Cyprus expertises.

Shami goats (the heaviest, most expensive and delicius in test) their frozen semen is being brought to India under authoried licence and crossed with best quality of Indian female goats to create new breed in our country.

All (animals and their mutton)will be export quality.

Best regards.

Pummy

Thank you.

investment

Dear sir,
iam from puri district in IRISSA,
ARE YOU INTERRESTED IN INVESTING IN AGRI SECTOR IN ORISSA,
IF YES THEN PL POST HERE[ as my inbox is full]
I will contact you
regards
n.d. goswami

Thank you.

farmware

Pummy Reg,Goat Rearing,

Hi Pummy,
Please communicate all details at the earliest

Dear friend,

We are the club of farmers own more than 6000 acres lands along with the rivers on Eastern part of Rajasthan. Water and power are ample.

We are called Kissan Jagrati Kendra ( KJK), are looking for investors/working partners ranging from 10 Lacs to 20 Cr. Total project will go up to 1000 Cr.

We are developing a commercial level of goat breedings in India with the help of Australian, Israeli and Cyprus expertises.

Shami goats (the heaviest, most expensive and delicius in test) their frozen semen is being brought to India under authoried licence and crossed with best quality of Indian female goats to create new breed in our country.

All (animals and their mutton)will be export quality.

Best regards.

Pummy

radheyshyam

investment 20 lacks

Thank you.
Hi,
Mr./mrs, if you have Long Life intrest This invest ment Then After Visite Us-www.naturebylife.com & www,dhmindia.com And contect +91-9785333337,

radheyshyam

investment 20 Lacks

Thank you.
Hi,
Mr./Mrs, if you want long time intrest in this invest ment Then After Visite Us-www.dhmindia.com & Dropdi Herbals Pvt. Ltd. Contect -+91-9785333337, Email-dropdiherbotech@gmail.com

Investment Opportunity in a Freshly Set up Food Processing Venture

Dear sir,

We have an excellent investment opportunity with excellent returns on the capital employed. We need funds for setting up a bottling plant in Uttarakhand for our Food Processing (Herbal Health Juice/Drink) unit. Our details are available at our website : himalaya naturals - Home
email: himalayanaturals@gmail.com OR
care@himalayanaturals.com

with regards,
himalaya naturals

vamsee88

Dear Mr Harron

Glad to introduce ourself as Jaya Durga Agri Farm & Ventures...
We have Planned project for 80 lacs worth venture where investor will get 40% return in a short term of 6 months & 26.1Cr in long term return of 15 yrs.
If you are intrersted please contact for further core query.

Thanks & Regards

sureshm454

We are happy to announce that Pig Farming has proved to be one of the profitable sector in the present market. Nandhini farms, Chennai has completed its successful second year with good profit levels.

As a second phase of development we have planned to set up a medium level Slaughter House to provide Hygienic and packed meat for our customers in Chennai. The only option to buy any meat in Chennai now is from small shops that do not maintain quality and hygiene. Since this would be the first of its kind in Chennai for any meat to be packed and sold frozen, we are expecting a huge market demand for our product. We welcome like minded people to help us with the investment. Contact us. Thanks for your time.

Suresh M.

vamsee88

Precious returns

Dear Mr Haroon,

We are Hyderabad based Jaya Durga Agri Farm.
As we are much practical & straight on the point.You need to answer some of our questions before we discuss about our project or regarding your investment.

Q1. ARE YOU INTRESTED IN INVESTING AGRI VENTURE?

Q2. AS AGRI VENTURE IS VAST 20 LACS MIGHT BE SHORT AMOUNT CAN YOU ADD UR FRIEND CIRCLE & ACCUMULATE LIKE MINDED PEOPLE OF 5 WHO INVEST 20 LACS EACH?

Q3.ARE YOU SATISFIED IF YOU GET ULTRA SHORT TERM (6 MONTHS) OF 40% RETURNS?

Q4.A PART FROM ULTRA SHORT TERM RETURN YOU WILL BE ENTITLED FOR ULTRA LONG TERM RETURN OF 26 TIMES OF YOUR INVESTMENT IN OTHER 12-15 YEARS?

Q5. FIRST YOU NEED TO COME TO HYDERABAD & VIEW THE PROPOSAL LAND.WILL YOU ABLE TO MAKE IT AT THE EARLIEST?

Please answer above question to my email
Vamsee