Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Invest in Dairy Business and earn 30% returns Per year

Register

Click Here!

manas reddy

We are running the dairy farm very profitably in chittoor and selling the milk directly to major players like Tirumala Dairy and planning to increase capacity to 2500 liters a day in the next 2 years, long term plan is to become a major player in the industry.

We are looking for partners and investors to fuel this growth plan, we have investment options starting from 50,000/- Rupees to a few lakhs, with a guaranteed return of 30% Per Annum, investment of 2,00,000/- Rupees for a period of 3 years will get you returns of 5000/- rupees every month or a total sum of 4,00,000/- Rupees after completion of 3 year term

You will get the returns irrespective of the performance of the business and you don’t have to work, the investment are provided security of the dairy farm and a personal guarantee by the farm owners

following are additional details fo the current set up

Current set up:

Small Dairy Farm with 20 Crossbred Holstein Friesian cows
Initial investment Rs.21,90,000/-
Net profit per annum Rs.14,43,677/-

Breakeven point

Total investment /net profit = breakeven point

2190000/1443677= 1.5 years (all the investment will be recovered within 18 months)
Business risks and prospects:

Risks: this is a relatively risk free business as the market for the milk is guaranteed and cows can be covered by insurance
Prospects:
The business has high market growth and low market cap and protected by govenment as well due to the large number of farmers depending on it, which gives us an opportunity to expand like no other business can.

send me a PM with your contact details to be a part of this highly profitable venture

Manas Reddy

sminnakanti

Dear Sir,

I'm from Guntur (AP). Looking to start dairy farm with 15 buffaloes. If possible can you please send me details required to start dairy farm. Are you using any machinery/equipment for feeding and milking buffaloes, if so can you please give me the cost of such machinary. As you mentioned initial investment 21 Lacs, does it includes land, machinery,...?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks
Sri

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern, Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me

Regards, SK Lakshmanan

Last edited by a moderator:

aakashparikh

Dairy

Hi,

I am planning to start Dairy business. Can I visit your dairy farm. Land is already acquired.

my username is my hotmail id. You can find me on linked in

manas reddy

Btt

Thanks for the good response for the investments, with your help we will be very successful indeed

every one who wants to invest please send me a private message or leave a note here i will send you a Private message

mahesh3399

Investment in DAIRY

Mr. REDDY,

Why are you trying to fool innocent people.

NO dairy industry can provide enough profits to part away with 30%.

Do you mean you earn more than 35%??????

OK what Guarantee can you give in writing and on court papers.

If not please don't give such misleading notes.

India is full of cheats and you are one.

Beware I'm informing police about you.

MAHESH

manas reddy

please do not make false and misleading comments

Dear Mr. Mahesh,

i kindly ask you what exp. you have to make such comments ?

i am an honorable man, i have 5 years of work exp. in software and Human resources my monthly income is 50k, my parents have taught me honesty and hard work,

we are already running the dairy farm if you want proof of it please visit our farm and we will give you training on how to do things profitably FREE OF COST

we are trying to build a genuine business, please do not mistake us for other who offer 300% returns.

30% per annum is very much practical.

for all of you except for Mahesh please check this link it shows the pessimistic attitude of mahesh in his previous posts, please do not fall prey to such Nay sayers,

Dairy farming is the most profitable of all business

All who want to invest can visit the farm and get full security for your investments, leave a post here or send me a private Message i will get in touch with you

Mr. REDDY,

Why are you trying to fool innocent people.

NO dairy industry can provide enough profits to part away with 30%.

Do you mean you earn more than 35%??????

OK what Guarantee can you give in writing and on court papers.

If not please don't give such misleading notes.

India is full of cheats and you are one.

Beware I'm informing police about you.

MAHESH

Last edited by a moderator:

manas reddy

visit farm

Akash,

you are welcome to visit the farm, please send me a private message with your contact details

Hi,

I am planning to start Dairy business. Can I visit your dairy farm. Land is already acquired.

my username is my hotmail id. You can find me on linked in

sidhunr

dear Mr. Reddy,

How does it goes ,means you would be making us partner in your firm for our investment or only we can take the returns and move out.. As you promised it is working out 2.5% PM where i can easily earn it lending it to somebody. What is other benefits and how will you be transparent...

Sidhu

Last edited:

dhaliwal

i would agree that 30% return is possible.

So, if Mr. Reddy is offering it, its not some shocking return to think that he might be trying to cheat.

And, during start of business, its not easy to raise money. So, Mr. Reddy might be offering better returns.

manas reddy

Hi Sidhu,

thanks for your interest,

the advertised investment plan is similar to a simple lending process, the advantage is your returns are not dependent on the company performance hence you will get regular income.

you will be a creditor to the company and have an option of taking the money back whenever you want giving a notice of 3 months. since you are a creditor in the unlikely event of liquidation your investment will be returned first, hence your investment will be safe

as for the transparency we will maintain the records of daily milk production, income and expenses, the revenue is directly deposited by the dairy to the bank hence we have a official record, all these details can be checked any time by the investors

finally we believe and its a known fact that big business cannot be built without Trust and honest transactions, there is no business that is grown big based on misrepresentation

other benefits: we are working on a bonus plan for investors in case of good financial performance....

if you wish to be a partner in the firm you can do so if your investment is above 4 lakhs, here your returns will be based only on the business performance

alternatively we can work out a a fixed lower interest rate say 1 - 1.5 % per month and also provide profit sharing, where you can enjoy regular income and higher income when the business does well

if you wish to discuss further please send me your contact details as a private message

Have a great day

Manas Reddy

dear Mr. Reddy,

How does it goes ,means you would be making us partner in your firm for our investment or only we can take the returns and move out.. As you promised it is working out 2.5% PM where i can easily earn it lending it to somebody. What is other benefits and how will you be transparent...

Sidhu

lpmndri123

We are running the dairy farm very profitably in chittoor and selling the milk directly to major players like Tirumala Dairy and planning to increase capacity to 2500 liters a day in the next 2 years, long term plan is to become a major player in the industry.

We are looking for partners and investors to fuel this growth plan, we have investment options starting from 50,000/- Rupees to a few lakhs, with a guaranteed return of 30% Per Annum, investment of 2,00,000/- Rupees for a period of 3 years will get you returns of 5000/- rupees every month or a total sum of 4,00,000/- Rupees after completion of 3 year term

You will get the returns irrespective of the performance of the business and you don’t have to work, the investment are provided security of the dairy farm and a personal guarantee by the farm owners

following are additional details fo the current set up

Current set up:

Small Dairy Farm with 20 Crossbred Holstein Friesian cows
Initial investment Rs.21,90,000/-
Net profit per annum Rs.14,43,677/-

Breakeven point

Total investment /net profit = breakeven point

2190000/1443677= 1.5 years (all the investment will be recovered within 18 months)
Business risks and prospects:

Risks: this is a relatively risk free business as the market for the milk is guaranteed and cows can be covered by insurance
Prospects:
The business has high market growth and low market cap and protected by govenment as well due to the large number of farmers depending on it, which gives us an opportunity to expand like no other business can.

send me a PM with your contact details to be a part of this highly profitable venture

Manas Reddy
Yours is an interesting case study. for the benifit of members you should furnish some more details. for any particular year of operation pl. furnish the following details:

1. total no. of cows maintained;
2. No. of calvings you got during each month of the year.
for eg: Jan:2; Feb:4; and so on.
3.Average milk production per day during each month and average no. of cows in milk .
4.What is your sale price.
5.how much land is under fodder. what fodder crops you are growing.
What fodder yield you get (Tonnes harvested per acre).
6, What concentrare you are feeding. What is cost per Kg. What ingradients you are mixing.
7.What is your total veterinary and cost per year.
8. on an average how much concentrate and green fodder you feed per aniaml per day. Kindly provide all information

manas reddy

hi,

there is a lot of information you have asked, i am sure it will be of help to all the members of the site, however i cannot give it right now, it will take some tiem to collate

Yours is an interesting case study. for the benifit of members you should furnish some more details. for any particular year of operation pl. furnish the following details:

1. total no. of cows maintained;
2. No. of calvings you got during each month of the year.
for eg: Jan:2; Feb:4; and so on.
3.Average milk production per day during each month and average no. of cows in milk .
4.What is your sale price.
5.how much land is under fodder. what fodder crops you are growing.
What fodder yield you get (Tonnes harvested per acre).
6, What concentrare you are feeding. What is cost per Kg. What ingradients you are mixing.
7.What is your total veterinary and cost per year.
8. on an average how much concentrate and green fodder you feed per aniaml per day. Kindly provide all information

ramakotis2k9

coo

hi
i am interested in this offer
kindly send more details to proceed further
i am also interested to make a visit to your project site
send details to reach the project site
for a final decision
thanks
scientist venkat RK
ramakotis2k9@gmail.com

manas reddy

Mr. Venkat,

thanks for your interest,

i have sent you all the details to your emial id, i will call you in some time to discuss.

Have a nice day,

Manas Reddy

hi
i am interested in this offer
kindly send more details to proceed further
i am also interested to make a visit to your project site
send details to reach the project site
for a final decision
thanks
scientist venkat RK
ramakotis2k9@gmail.com