Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Import & Export Licence

Register

Click Here!

alambadre

Sir, I am Badre Alam,want to do import & export,located in Mumbai but I have not any property in Mumbai, Sir I to hire a office in Mumbai & started to my business, what is the procedure to start the business, I have some link for export the flowers. Please give me some Idea to start the business.

I will be very thankfull to you for these cooperation.

Thank You.

esundar

export procedure

now iec(import export code) charge is 250 only. you need to do is
1. pancard, 2. need a current account in any nationalized bank. 3.tin number can have when required.4. in your letter head self addressed to post master.

if you complete these and the others can be easily followed .first contact the iec office they have a public relational officer.

Sir, I am Badre Alam,want to do import & export,located in Mumbai but I have not any property in Mumbai, Sir I to hire a office in Mumbai & started to my business, what is the procedure to start the business, I have some link for export the flowers. Please give me some Idea to start the business.

Thank You.

anil1956

export business

Dear friend,

From your communication I can sense your exposure to business and business management is pretty new and there are so many protocols to be following to start and run a business. It is better you work with a consultant to save time and to be on correct path thus you save money also.If you have a pretty good investment capacity you can contact us for full turnkey support

anil1956@hotmail.com
http://www.agriprojectsconsultancy.com

Thank You.

wagle66

Thank You.
Please contact a consultant Shyam : for all solutions. They good people and very effective. I am working with them and suggest u to work with them

Last edited by a moderator: