Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am offering Finance for India Agriculture projects.

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agri1972

What are the regulations

I have 5 acres horticultural crops. Now I am in need to make a borewell and drip irrigation systems. Probably need 2.5 laks.
Pls let me know what will be your interest rate or your expectations.
The crop is perennial ready to flower in three months. I will return the money with in 24 months. Pls reply

Last edited by a moderator:

sri7272

Sir,
I am Srinivas Reddy from Hyderabad. I am running a organic vegetable cultivation. I f you are given consent to me I will expand the cultivation into various branches like food processing, pickles etc. I f you all are interested into please reply me:

bharatbook

That all discussion was great so many people have got solutions for their questions thank you for starting thread..
I would like to here introduce myself with you.. We are leading market research information aggregator provides reports, company profiles, country info & online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, agencies etc., globally, including UK.Industry Analysis

monami

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.
Hi
Am looking for capital for a sound horticulture project in India.

yesubabu

hello

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.
Hello boss,
Would u pls contact me

hemantcs

hi, i am a delhi based corporate professional, interested in dairy farming in bihar. I have my own agricultural land. I want to run the same in corporate style. Dairy is the most profitable sector where there is a large gap between demand and supply position. Anybody, who can help me in arranging finance most welcome. we can run the business on sharing basis also.

ankit294

i am belongs to moradabad region western UP.
having 60 biggha land.currently i am cultivated sugar cane only.

Now i am want to try some mediciene plants like aloe vierra.i have very lack of knowledge in it.
Could be help me out how to cultivate these type of plant.
call me its really a need.Thanks a lot.

Iam Dr.Velmurugan a Farmer cultivating various medicinal plants . So please can you call me iam in Tamilnadu

We are leading cultivator of coleus

suniljoshi1981

I have 1200 yard agriculture land in haridwar uttrakahnd,and i want to do some farming on this land pls suggest me how i can earn from this land.

hemantcs

Agricultural projects in Bihar state

hi,

This is hemant singh, a company Secretary by profession and secretarial, corporate and management consultant of several top indian companies alongwith leading MNCs in India. I belong to a farmer family and i have sufficient land to start agriculture projects in a corporate style.

Presently i am interested in dairy farming alongwith bio fertilizer projects and vermi compost project. I have worked a lot on the topic, like the breed of cow suitable in my atmoshphere, demand and supply position of milk, bio fertilizer and vermi compost in the local as well as other markets.

My farm lands are located in sitamarhi district of Bihar State, a very peaceful place.

If you can provide finance, i assure you to have a great return from the projects.

The detailed discussion can be made only after you show interest in my projects. Together we can make a great empire. . I will send you detailed project report later on.

Regards

Hemant

vinod_vp

Apprediate Your interest

Hi,

Allow me to introduce myself, i am a software engineer and i do also have handsome knowledge of agriculture and i am planning to start this full time very soon. We have 65+30 acres of land located in karnataka. where in i already have 1000 trees of Alphanso trees which was planted 5years back with good results and planning to start on Pomegranate in another 15 acres and Mushroom in couple of acres. Further details of my analysis on these projects can be provided in next talk.

Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks and regards,
Vinod Patil

agricu

200 acre sale agriculture land in budaun uttar pradesh

i am interested in farm development and cultivation around 100 acres. planning to cultivate high value perenial crop that will yeild a good return after some period. i started my project in a small way that can be taken to my expected level over a period of time. if i get sufficient financial assisstance i can speed up my project very fast. please reply for further communication in this regard.

with regards
muthuram.k
Land For Sale in V low cost Property (For Sale) Price ::Rs.350000/Acer(200Acer) U.P
Urgently want to sell my Agricultural Land at very cheapest cost it is District Badaun (UTTAR PRADESH) Just 5Hrs Drive From Delhi Ncr good agriculture farm...
River side price-20000-30000/bigha,100000-1,50,000/acer

lokibuz

Dear sir,

We do a lot of constructions , in and around chennai , which is so booming now,and is right time to invest in real estates and residential township projects, which provides u guaranteed returns. Also we are in a decision to set up a diary plant with a capacity of 20000 litres / day, which is also highly profitable. Please let me know if u r interested in any of these, u surely would experience your investment grow rapidly.

josef12

Bank Guarantee {BG} /StandBy Letter of Credit{SBLC} (Appendix A)

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation,
Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

rmathews

IT IS CHEAT Nigerian 419 SCAM

one of the most read thread and replied one without realizing

the post is dated back in 2009
and the post is a pat of Nigerian 419 scam. It is a plain cheat. Pls be aware and do not fell in their trap. pls Google to know more about Nigerian 419 scam and be alert

rgds
mathew

Status
Not open for further replies.