Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am offering Finance for India Agriculture projects.

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avssprak

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.
We are bunch of 4 active individuals, tech savvy people we are looking for like minded people to partnership. We are planning to get into Dairy. If you are keen ping me we can discuss and if ok take that forward.

idealsol

Offering Rabbit, Goat farming, Teak plantation with our consultancy asist in India

Dear Sir,

We offering Rabbit, Goat farming, Teak plantation with our consultancy asist in India send your detail info by mail

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

Last edited by a moderator:

vaps

Dear Mr Jackel
Glad to have seen your proposal on the web.
I am a management consultant working on many food processing projects. I am also a member on the Federation of Indian Council of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
Please let me know what is the modus operandi of your funding like would you be interested in debt or participate in equity etc and other details to share some of the projects.

regards,

Hello,

chache

plantation

We have a project regarding plantation of medicinal plantation with 100% buy-back from a pharma MNC of the entire cultivation,current yield is Rs23000/- per acre with a crop cycle of 110 days.U have option to purchase agri land starting from Rs2.0 lacs acre and beyond or a optionto go for contract farming.
regards

truefarm

Caution: This post seems to be fraud.

beware, spammers from africa pose they are from uk and post this kind of messages wherever they can. Do not waste ur time, efforts, money by believing these.

truefarm

Beware, spammers from africa pose they are from uk and post this kind of messages wherever they can. Do not waste ur time, efforts, money by believing these.

agrogene

Need investor for agri based seed industry operating in india

Sir,

We are Agri professional having more then 30 yr cumulative experinced in seed industry founded in 2007, now our organization in expansion stage, now we are searching investor for our organization, already our produts created demand in indain mkt, we are planning to export our seeds.

wilsongangmei

Prppoposal for Sandalwood & Agar Plantation

Dear sir

I have started a very ambitious project...to plant 1 million trees each of sandalwood & agar in the next 5 years with or without outside help. I have adequate land but need finance & other professional services for maximum benefits.

However, I want to avoid the difficulty of stretching my financial limits that could affect my business & family. Therefore, I would like to take this discussion further...whether for good returns as an investor or as a partner.

I have started a pilot project with 100 kg of sandalwood seeds. The nursery is in progress.

For your info the farm is located in Tamenglong District, Manipur State, North East India.

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Thank you

Regards

Wilson Gangmei
email:wilsongangmei@gmail.com

ganesharumugam

Like to join with you

Hi,

Am basically from farmer family, working in government and doing PhD in microbiology, basically i am intresting to do agri related business, am very much interest in dairy, medicinal plant cultivation, spirulina cultivation, poultry farm etc., but i dont have money to invest (for purchasing land , construction shed etc), let we meet directly and discuss about this projects.

you can email for further communication if you are intresting with me to do agri related business.

rajbhaw

Dear Friend,

I have good project for discuss in Rajasthan. If U r interested then pls revert back.

Bhawani Singh Bharija

bompalli

Required investment for agri projects

i am intrested to your business plans, i am looking to some of agri projects like goat farming ,but i dont have money to invest if u r intrest please contact to me and i am basically from agriculture family,,,

thanks & regards
kishore

malabika

Originally Posted by thejackel
Hello,

Dear Sir,
Through the courtesy of a mobile call from your good office and then proposed discussion had with you regarding a project loan to be sanctioned by your kind persuance so that we may able to implement our hitech agro project in West Bengal or Jharkhand State with a view to earn a substancial amount of Foreighn Exchange for the country. As you have requested us to send the synopsis of our proposed project, we are very much pleased to send you a breif copy of project synopsis to you by email today and therefore we would be anticipating for an urgent reply having detail terms and condition from your end to avail a loan against of Agrobased Project in West Bengal/ Jharkhand. Therefore we would like to promise honestly that you may trust us for co-operation and good dealings with a view share the benefits on mutual understanding in the years to come.

Thanking you with regards,
Your Faithfully

i) P. Chowdhury (Project Director)
ii) Dr. N. K. Dutta,Ph.d (Joint Director)

Greenfield Agro & Medical Complex
(100% EOU)

Brief Synopsis of the project :-
A hitech Agro & Medicinal Complex (100% EOU)

1) Main Activities in the project :-
i) Mechanised Farming, Horticulture, Floriculture.
ii) Hitech Agro-processing & Bottling.
iii) Medicinal Derivatives complex (herbal).
iv) Dairy Farm and Organic Fertilizer Industry.
v) Prawnculture & Blast Frozen unit.

2) Economic At a Glance :-
a) Total Investment cost Rs. 4500lakhs.
b) Annual Turnover Envisaged Rs. 4950lakhs.
c) Annual cost of production Rs. 2450lakhs.
d) Annual Gross profitability Rs. 2500lakhs.
e) Total Project Land Required Rs. 500Acros.
f) Total Employment scopes 750Nos.

Note: If details of the project is need then we will send it on request from your end.

sranipal

business venture for planting sandal wood/agar

Dear sir

I have started a very ambitious project...to plant 1 million trees each of sandalwood & agar in the next 5 years with or without outside help. I have adequate land but need finance & other professional services for maximum benefits.

However, I want to avoid the difficulty of stretching my financial limits that could affect my business & family. Therefore, I would like to take this discussion further...whether for good returns as an investor or as a partner.

I have started a pilot project with 100 kg of sandalwood seeds. The nursery is in progress.

For your info the farm is located in Tamenglong District, Manipur State, North East India.

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Thank you

Regards

I Would like to partner with your business by providing capital investment,
Give me informations:1. what is the total investment, labor cost for each year, rate of return at the end of yield,any govt subsidy given for planting sandal wood seeds, by email and then we will talk.

gpramod65

Please contact us through mail , we have a very good business proposal, recession free, risk free and good returns for long time. Pramod Gupta.

perneti

Hello,

Im Karthik reddy, Im going to cultivate food crops and cash crops in vast lands with fully sofisticated methods and machinery. India is having more land under cultivation but less productivity. My intention is to make agriculture most simple and giving highest productivity. If u are interested in this project

ram4545

Hello,
based in and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and also looking to invest in other projects.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the projecttalk.contact

ohpl

Agri Project

I have a project with very good return and help Indian farmers in a great way. It is 100% export oriented unit with 5years buy back guarantee from an MNC company. If you are interested and can invest min 1-2 million USD please contact and we can discuss over phone.

Thanks

Hello,

hns349

Hello,

Hi !

I'm harendra . based in hazaribag jharkhand india.

I'm having an agri marketing project plan , for marketing of green fresh vegetables which r grown here in quite abundance. Hazaribag being at the centre of the agricultural heartland of jharkhand , grows good quality tomato, potatato, cauli flower, onions etc and has been chosen as "Agricultural Export Zone for Vegetables" by govt of India. But the irony is that due to govt apathy , no initiatives have been taken to provide marketing infrastructure in the area. As a result , vegetables grown in the area are sold at throw away prices by the farmers to the middlemen , who ultimately sell these vegetables to retail vendors and customers at 200%-250% profit.
I want to create a marketing infrastructure in the form of rural collection centres, post harvest processing centres, customised transport vehicles , cold godowns , cold retail outlets and Refrigerated vans/trucks/containers for its despatch to large cities and export.

I'm a marketing professional , having over 15yrs experience in marketing and administration. I have worked with a Govt of india PSU and Large pvt sector companies in senior managerial positions before joining social sector and entrepreneurship. I also run an ngo working for social change and have good network of farmers who r willing to sell products at "reasonable prices" . I firmly believe that by creating such a marketing enterprise , we can not only earn good profits , but can also help poor farmers to get better returns on their products.

It wud not be out of place to mention , that if u invest in such an enterprise , profit will also accrue by way of govt subsidies , which r , in some cases, as high as 50%.

So, pl reply me asap with ur name and contact details .

Regards
Harendra Narayan Singh

India.

hns349

Investor/partner needed for agri marketing project

Hi ! I'm from from the state of Jharkhand, india.

I'm having an agri marketing project plan , for marketing of green fresh vegetables which r grown here in quite abundance. Hazaribag being at the centre of the agricultural heartland of jharkhand , grows good quality tomato, potatato, cauli flower, onion etc and has been identified as "Agricultural Export Zone for Vegetables" by govt of India. But due to govt apathy , no initiatives have been taken to provide marketing infrastructure in the area. As a result , vegetables grown in the area are sold at throw away prices by the farmers to the middlemen , who ultimately sell these vegetables at very large profits.

By creating a marketing enterprise , we can not only earn good profits , but can also help poor farmers get better returns.

It wud not be out of place to mention that govt also helps such projects by way of subsidies.

About myself , I'm a marketing professional , having over 15yrs experience in marketing and business administration.

So, pl reply me asap .

Status
Not open for further replies.