Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am offering Finance for India Agriculture projects.

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelherb

Dear Sir i ahad expirinced in herbal extraction I had deep knoldege abt Coleus forsko

Dear Sir
I have expierenced in Herbal extraction of Diatery,neutrceutical,i have Project for Herbal extracts Plant costs 5 to 6Cr Very good returns
I have deep Knowledge of Coleus extraction,Turmeric,Coffebeans,Boswellia Etc

Contact

Last edited by a moderator:

mulani

I am ready to work with you in Dairy Farming

I have 8 acre of well cultivated land and i am thinking of Dairy Farming.
To start with 20 cows.
An approx. project of 10,00,000/-

If intreseted please contact

surajjagtap6600

intrested in dairy farming ? well if u really are then i have an opportunity for u , place is irrigated , only fact is theres no money if ur intrested the we can help each others? i have place well irrigated wid labours , i have shed of about 30 cows . im from pune i have place artound pune . so if ur intrsted plz mail

rpshivkar

Regarding Project...

if you are intersted for joint venture, call me on the above mentioned number.

Regrads,
Rahul S..

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.

yadavbp

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

Dear Sir,

At present I have a very good project, very good profitable and its a right time to go ahead in this matter.

The GUAR seeds price become like that GOLD now a days. Its around USD 550 Per MT. and its right time to growing of new crop. We can manage the land to grow up that GUAR Seed. Its not required much water, mainly its growing in Rajasthan and some part of Haryana. In rajasthan we can tieup to growing that crop. It began in July / August and cut off time in Sept / Oct.

It will give to you profit more than 200 % to 300 %

thanks

vietech

dear mr,

if u have really interested to invest money in india so we have a better plan for you.
1) we have 550 acres of single land fully covered with rivers in all sides .
2) we can run dairy project as well any other projects like goat farm, stevia cultivation, jathropha cultivation also.
3) not far from international airport as well market place.
4) the land is situated at center of india.

heino

Hello,

Please contact me regarding large development in Botswana. I need finance or partner.

claprl

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warm greetings from clap pvt ltd!

In accordance with your advertisement on agriculture information .com, we are interested in setting up new manufacturing unit for (MILK PANNER ,SOYA PANNER and SOYA TOFU) panner production.Hope We are looking for financial assistance from you.Kindly let me know if there any updation.

Thanks & Regards

stalinpandian

Hello Sir,
We Bubona Dairy Farms Pvt Ltd Ventured our project in jan 2012 with a minimum of 20 cows and in 6 month we have learned the basice art of dairying.Now as with this experince we are now moving towards our dream project which is self sustained organic integrated dairy farming to help our world in our side.We are now planing to expand our plant with 100 cows.We are looking for bank loans and very much pleased welcoming kind and nature loving investors like you.If you are intrested in our project do contact us for detailed overview of our project.

For finance

DEAR SIR,
THANKS FOR UR KIND HELPS TO THE FARMING SIDE.
I AM WORKING AS A AGRI CONSULTANT. I HAVE LOT OF FARMERS THEY NEED FINANCE WITH MARKETTING, I CAN PROVIDE THE HELP IN MARKETTING SIDE, AND I NEED THE FINANCE SIDE UR HELP.
I CAN PROVIDE LAND BY LEASE / BUY SYSTEM ALSO OR SHARING SYSTEM.
I WANT TO UR HELP IN DAIRY PROJECT AND HERBAL FARMING SIDE. THE BOTH ARE VERY DEMAND ABLE IN ANY MARKET.
I AM ALSO WORKING WITH SOME BIG PARTIES AND ALSO COMPANY , ASHRAMS ALSO.
IF U R INTERESTED THEN I CAN SEND ALL DETAILS ABOUT THE BOTH SIDE DETAILS.
U CAN FEEL FREE CALL ME +91 9993327344. /MY MAIL ID shantanu_1412@yahoo.com / skagriconsultant@gmail.com
thanks with regard.
shantanu
Hello,

agri projects

contact me for good Projects specially in organic farming for more details visit us ,Contact person Dr. Saini
Hello,

rams643

investment in agri project

Hello,

hello sir

i have a business plan which can give fruitful results for sure. be in touch with me for further details .

ammuchennai

Need finance for developing Bamboo plantation

We have lucrative Agri - projects on hand & We are a Agro based Pvt, Ltd. company please furnish your mail id on my private message.
Regards,

We have land 23 Acres in Tamilnadu near Thirumayam pudukkottai District.
This land very suitable for Bamboo Plants . We would like to develop bamboo plantation we need finance for development . the land value 92 lacs.

dikis

Guar gum seeds production reg

Dear sir,

we are open pollinated seed production company and recently got a supply order for 2000 quintals seedsfrom seeds corporation.Project period is 6 month. we will take a production in the up coming month oct.

If you are willing to joint means ,we will offer either jont venture or working capital investment.

jardin

Hi

Thejackel

Jardin Smith International is one of the top real estate agent in UK.you can research about the the housing industry and new styles and definitely will get good deal in land investment.

divine4v

Need investors for Milk/Goat Farms

Divine Agri Projects

This is sivakumar from Divine Agri Projects,
The raised Investments is for Developing Various Farms with Good Returns on behalf of the Investors.
We would like to provide you the complete Details of the Investment Plans and Its

1) We collecting funds for milk dairy and goat farms.
2) Milk and meat are daily needs in market.
3) 10days once funds for milk will be collected from collection center.
4) Cash and carry business has done in goat farms.
5) Mostly there is no death are occur in farms, or any death occurred also there is minimum loss will happen to me,
we have insured all the animals in our farm.
6) We are signing in govt. stamp paper between me and investor, And the Bonds are registered

Divine Dairy and Goat Farms
Invest Rs.3000 and get Rs.261/month and After 12th month get Rs.3000* back
Invest Rs.5000 and get Rs.400/month and After 12th month get Rs.5000* back
Invest Rs.10,000 and get Rs.800/month and After 12th month get Rs.10,000* back
Invest Rs.40,000 and get Rs.3,240/month and After 12th month get Rs.40,000* back
Invest Rs.1,00,000 and get Rs.9,900/month and After 12th month get Rs.1,00,000*back

DAIRY FARMS
Above Rs. 1,50,000/- 50:50 Deal
Minimum Investment -Rs. 1,50,000/- (4No’s + Insurance Charges)
Maximum Investment -Rs. 5,00,000/-
Monthly Returns for 10 months -Rs. 16,200*/-
11th Month Refund -Rs. 1,50,000*/-

GOAT FARMS
Above Rs. 1,50,000/- 60:40 Deal
Minimum Investment -Rs. 1,50,000/- (85 No’s + Insurance Charges)
Monthly Returns for 8 months -Rs. 15,860*/-
9th Month Refund -Rs. 1,50,000*/-

FUTURE PROJECT
POULTRY
Minimum Investment -Rs. 1,00,000/- (1000 chicks + Insurance Charges)
Returns Annual Profit -40%

For Further more clarifications Kindly contact

Mr. C. Siva Kumar

Feel Free to send us more suggestions to keep up growing

Note: * - Indicates Terms & Conditions Apply, eligible with depreciation cost on investment product in real time practical condition

divine4v

Need investors for Milk/Goat Farms

Divine Agri Projects

This is sivakumar from Divine Agri Projects,
The raised Investments is for Developing Various Farms with Good Returns on behalf of the Investors.
We would like to provide you the complete Details of the Investment Plans and Its

1) We collecting funds for milk dairy and goat farms.
2) Milk and meat are daily needs in market.
3) 10days once funds for milk will be collected from collection center.
4) Cash and carry business has done in goat farms.
5) Mostly there is no death are occur in farms, or any death occurred also there is minimum loss will happen to me,
we have insured all the animals in our farm.
6) We are signing in govt. stamp paper between me and investor, And the Bonds are registered

Divine Dairy and Goat Farms
Invest Rs.3000 and get Rs.261/month and After 12th month get Rs.3000* back
Invest Rs.5000 and get Rs.400/month and After 12th month get Rs.5000* back
Invest Rs.10,000 and get Rs.800/month and After 12th month get Rs.10,000* back
Invest Rs.40,000 and get Rs.3,240/month and After 12th month get Rs.40,000* back
Invest Rs.1,00,000 and get Rs.9,900/month and After 12th month get Rs.1,00,000*back

DAIRY FARMS
Above Rs. 1,50,000/- 50:50 Deal
Minimum Investment -Rs. 1,50,000/- (4No’s + Insurance Charges)
Monthly Returns for 10 months -Rs. 16,200*/-
11th Month Refund -Rs. 1,50,000*/-

GOAT FARMS
Above Rs. 1,50,000/- 60:40 Deal
Minimum Investment -Rs. 1,50,000/- (85 No’s + Insurance Charges)
Monthly Returns for 8 months -Rs. 15,860*/-
9th Month Refund -Rs. 1,50,000*/-

FUTURE PROJECT
POULTRY
Minimum Investment -Rs. 1,00,000/- (1000 chicks + Insurance Charges)
Returns Annual Profit -40%

For Further more clarifications Kindly contact

Mr. C. Siva Kumar
Managing Director

Feel Free to send us more suggestions to keep up growing

Note: * - Indicates Terms & Conditions Apply, eligible with depreciation cost on investment product in real time practical condition

reddypanadi

Hello,

Your offer to invest in Agriculture in India. Contact me . I have a biotechnology project requiring USD 25 millions.

rsv789

finacier

Hi
it is good to see somebody is interested in investing in agriculture. we are doing tiberwood palntation and fruit garden.

we are planning for bigger venture and may need finacial partner.

can you let me know how much you can finance and what are your expectation of return.
R Srinivas

sakgvs

Private Equity / Major stake holding in Milk Processing

Sir,

We are limited company based at central india we are going to establish 0.2 litres milk processing plant in central india in madhya pradesh gwalior and manufacture butter oil and milk powder from this plant. We have also get ECB approval from RBI for this project. We have a requirement of fund to mobilize the ECB process.We are open to sell our majority stake to the investor for long term or short term depends upon the negotiation. Kindly send me your no

Regards
Rahul Tiwari

Status
Not open for further replies.