Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am offering Finance for India Agriculture projects.

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

byjuhi

zero budget farm

Hi,
We are owning 10 acre land in coimbatore and is currently practicing Zero budget farming. We are looking for people who are really into the practice of onle with natural products. As part of this we are planning for a shop and storage facility in coimbatore for selling these farm produces . We also need to establish a bio gas plant which requires 10-12 cattle and biogas - electric plant for domestic use. The requirement could be 10-15 lakhs and the annual returns could be 15-20 %.
But we are only interested in making natural produce, not seeing seeing it through the eyes of econongh the eyes of economist alone.
thanks and regards
Byju
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

agribabu

hi
this is babu rajesh from udumalpet , tamilnadu.I AM AGRIULTURE GRADUATE having 20yrs exp in agrl marketing . now i am doing seeds processing unit with my friend in udumalpet. we are marketing our product through out tamilnadu .we crossed 1cr turnover last year.
we want to expand our project for that we looking for investment partners.the invest may 2cr .if u are willing we ready to sit for discussion . mail me....
Please contact...

arusukumar

Financial Assistance Required

Sir,

I have one good dairy project, please send your contact number so that i can explain the same.

Thanks,
Sukumar.

monami

Hi
please give your contact details for me to share the project. Am looking for a US$ 2 million funding for my start up agro forestry project. Returns are in excess of 10X.

Roy

bdbv

Dear Mr. Thejackel We are working as NGO in clean energy development program in our area and want’s financial support/ventures this is good model for return in 16% to 20% per annum if you people are interested in 6Years investment in our project kindly contact me
Shailesh Pisalkar

rajendra dhende

regarding investment

thejackel;97876]Hello,
we are NGO working in the Maharashtra, karnataka state. we are having land of 375 acres at sangli district in 99 years lease.
we are going to set up a integrated dairy of 5000 animals, medicinal plant nursary, cultivation of medicinal plants through our shg members, a nakshtra van, residential herbal medicinal treatment system, process on medicinal plants, and market domestically and export it. as global marktet is very high
now a days have contacted to banks and they are willing to support us, but as speedy starting, if you are interested please contact
Rajendra Dhende
Ph.
I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.[/QUOTE]

nairjkv

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.
Hi,

Greetings from Jayakumar.V. We are a limited company with intrests in agri inputs and looking forward for expansion plans offering excellant benefits. If you are interested in long term relationship please feel free to contact me.
Best regards
Jayakumar.v

vilasdurve

Offering finance? Who are you really?

dear jackal,
i am seeing you have got terrific response with in one hour. and i am seeing you have not disclosed identity.
please tell your name, where are you in London (?), and what is your business? and why and how would you invest?
regards
veelasa durve

rajanaginfo

If you are interested in financing other Projects as well like manufacturing medicinal herbal drugs or chemical drugs ans marketing so on. Pls let me know.

Bests
Rajan

ngopa2009

Hello,

sir,
Happy to know your interst,Iam intenting farming as well as waste management with agriculture we can achive with low investment by innovative ideas and promate green energy also we will get HIGH return with low investmant and we can save the enviorment to clean as social service if your intersted contact email ngopa2009@gmail now at chennai. base kerala
N,G.KUMAR,

ravindrapande

have 3 partners for Harbal plantation looning more

Hello,

hi there,
We are 3 partners for Herbal plantation & Dairy on a bit medium scale thinking of 50 buffalos / cows Hybrid setup with vet doctors etc & Herbal plantation in 4-5 acres & cow grass / feeds in 4-5 acres. Share your views.

Regards,
Ravindra
Please contact....

kuldeep

Re: Finance/Tissue culture project

Dear THEJACKEL,
I am interested for a finance of INR 20-30 Lakhs for a agro/tissue culture project.
if interested, contact me through private message.

kuldeep

Re: Finance/Tissue culture project

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear THEJACKEL,
I am interested for a finance of INR 20-30 Lakhs for a agro/tissue culture project.
if interested, contact me through private message.

Hello,

t_pallavi

Hi,

i wd like to know where exactly do u have a land in India(which part of India).
i m based in Mumbai..so if interested we can work out..

thx

Pallavi

ali4all2004

Profitable Medicinal and Aromatic Plants

DMAPR

ICMAP

Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Abstracts

Training : CEDMAP
Please contact....

parthvaidya

about fund

hello sir,
i m a student doing my masters in biotechnology and right now i m involved in the project in medicinal plant which is commiphora weghtitis .but i want to be an enterprenure so want to start my own tissue culture lab for the usiness in floriculture as well as in mashroom cultivation.so if u interested than contact me on my emai .
waiting for your reply sir
thank u

durgadaswani

Hello,

Sir,

I have a project of Mango and cashewnut farming I am from Shrivardhan a beautiful seashore village in raigad. It is developing rapidly. I am working on this project and I have seen lands for it also we can do Biodiesel, or Medicinal Plants also I am arrangeing to test soil of that area to get scincetific detals of the soil. If you are interested in this project please contact me on my e-mail

Yours faithfully
Durgadas Wani

shanta_giri

Alert

Dear Mr. Chirag,

Well said Mr. Chirag. This sounds like a scam to me. As said by someone, it is better to get a reference of any person who has been financed by this gentleman.

Better to be careful.

ssmj

Cooperative Farming with Multiple Produce on Leased Lands

Hello,

I am in Maharashtra. I am 53 yrs young. I believe in cooperative farming along with farmer, investor, and agriculture professionals on equal partnership basis through a mixed farm of agri produce @ 4 acre each produce at a cost of INR 3.50 CR. ON LEASED LANDS including waste lands through science and subsidies made available. interest to develop at least 208 acres in an village. My email site is mobile +. "It is more blessed to give than to receive"

Status
Not open for further replies.