Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am offering Finance for India Agriculture projects.

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohdirshad001

Emu farming-needed investment

Sir,
I am from AP(karimnagar).
Presently i am working with telecom company in Sales Area.
Now i am going to start EMU farming...needed investment around INR 15L., Becoming partner help us to market our feture products.

contact me...

Last edited by a moderator:

realitybytze

Hello,

I am Naveen from, Bangalore Karnataka, I own 30 Acres of land in shimoga and plan to start a few projects, we can exchange mails and numbers and keep in touch I sure we might come up with a few ventures which will be benefit us in a long term.

a2zmushrooms

enquiry

hello sir how much is ur maximum investment in high yield projects,

Please contact....
rajithkumar

vmexim009

Finance for agriproject

Dear Sir,
We required investment for cultivation projects and plotting project in Hyderabad, A.P
Please contact...

sathya_l

Hi
I had tried to message you but it didnt go thro as you inbox was full:rolleyes:!!.
I have a project under planning, details of which will share with you when i call you. Pl mail your contact number along with convenient time to call . Also send your email ID.

Thanks & Regards
Sathya from chennai, India

Please contact...

srini14

hello,

we are dairy consultants based in hyderabad. we do turnkey dairy projects.
you can contact us. mail your contact details....
Please contact....

srinivas

srini14

dairy projects regd

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.
hello,

we are dairy consultants based in hyderabad. we undertake turnkey dairy projects. you can contact us. mail your contact details.. Please contact....
we have some good dairy projects and we can discuss on the above either through mail or by meeting personally when ever you are in india.

srinivas

abagchi77

dairy

Dear sir,
I too am looking to and having same ideas like you.
I have 8 acres of land near lucknow, Biswan.
I would also like to start Desi Breed cows, Gir, Tharparkar, Shahiwal.
Please do advice.
Thanks,
Your's truly,
Alokesh Bagchi
Please contact........

manilalorbit

" agro project "

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

Dear sir,

I am on a look out for a consultant.
In fact I am looking for a land and project.
My plan is to buy Land ( agri ) for 10000 to 12000 per acre and make a suitable project with medicinal plants or related. Finance has to be met from bank . ( SBI ). Kindly do advice me in this regard.
Manilal or mail me at

deepakmenon82

Dear Sir

Sir in your post i came to know that you are interested in dairy farm ,i also have the passion of having dairy farm .i really love to have a dairy farm, so i was doing some research on that i got this one contact , his name his Dr. Chandrakiran N. Sant. please consult with him ,he as send me a detail report on starting a dairy farm and how to make it profitable.Sir i just helping you , because i love dairy farms and i would help anyone wants any detail regarding dairy farm. i will give you Dr. Chandrakiran N. Sant contact details mobile number and his e-mail address . you can call him . if you want any any more detail you can mail me my e-mail address is

sreejith

Seek Project Finance

Dear sir,

We are basically rubber planter's of Trivandrum, Kottayam( Kerala), and we would like to expand our business in other fields like organic farming, dairy farming, poultry farming etc, in addition to normal cultivation, we already registered a company, and planned do all the same without any bank support, we already have feasilbility reports of all these projects and we are focusing export of these product with international standard qualities.

If you are interested for venture capital contribution, with active share participation, please contact us. Our projects are already approved my major financial institutions, but we are interested in venture capital module, any body with open mind wants to join us, please welcome, we assuring more than your expected return, because of our professional efficiancy.

Regrds

promoter.

dvenkat77

I Am from Uk

Hi,

Currently i am in UK. You can mail me with your contact numbers...
Please contact....

I have some huge plans on Indian dairy cum agri business.

Cheers!
Venki.

hksbrewer

The beer/CSD business

Hi,

The business with most potential in India is the beer/alcohol/CSD business.
The returns are huge and with a little knowledge of the industry one can really capitalise on the exponential growth that is happening in the beer market.

It would be wise to invest at a small scale for the present and expand with assured profits over a course of 2/3 years. I mean to say, that you expand when you make return on investment and do the expansion with the profits.

There is a dearth of variety of products in the Indian beer/CSD market. This is the key area of focus. This vacuum in quantity as well as quality can be filled with intelligent investment.

I have worked with MNCs and Indian beer makers at the top management level and am in the industry for almost 12 years. I know the markets, the key areas to focus and the operations knowledge. Basically I am an Engineer with an M. E from Europe and have been in to administration of beer companies for the last 6 years. Have in depth knowledge of Supply Chain Management, QA, QC, production processes.

I have developed a business plan for the current market scenario where the CSD as well as the beer market is growing at a annual rate of around 20 % nationwide and 25 % in some regions which in a few years will be around 80/100 %. This BP includes all aspects of the business that means setting up of factory, SCM, QC, QA, production, sales and marketing.

The investment required won't be much and certainly not run in crores.

For future correspondence please mail me on the ID....
Please contact....

Thanks and regards

Hksbrewer

arusukumar

Financial assistance required - Dairy farming

Sir,

We are presently prepared a project in dairy farming and we require a investment of 25 lacs, if your are interested in investing in our project please contact me.

Expecting your positive response.

thanks,
sukumar.

psubramanian

Hello,

Hi

We have a opportunity for 40000 sq ft of land in Maldives for Hydroponic farming. Please let us know your interest in financing the project ASAP. You may email us
Please contact....

With Best Wishes & Regards

P. Subramanian

manianspr

hi

hi i am mani working in singpaore like you as a software engineer.i have started some agri based business near pondicheery tamilnadu.so far investe 26 laks in agri,like dairyfarm,goat farm and fishfarming as pilot project.so for ok and also expanding my business in to 1 croere.but i am not askng any fiannace from you,if u ant i will explaing regarding my business plan and all.

also intersted u can invest if you want,but now adays finding land in my area located in the roadside si very difficult.
u can mail me..

Hello,

senrem

reg ; agri finance.(coco )

dear ssir,

now we are in the final stage of coconut shell powder export unit in tamilnadu, south India.we have done all project work , machines, land , raw material source and all. but financially we are poor. if you are interested we can meet and discuss. project cost nearly 25,00,000/=rupees.mail ; .export orders is on more demand in Asia,Europe,American continentals and all over the world.
thank u,

warm regards,

kumar.p

monami

Hello,

Hi
I am looking for US$ 2million funding to start a profitable,sustainable agro forestry business with a focus to rurual community development and carbon sequestering.
Let know if we can partner .
regards
Amiy Roy

vidyasankar25

Any Considerations for Emu Project. Recommend no partnerships, If u would like to stay with the business would bring u good returns.
Vidyasankar

Status
Not open for further replies.